ADVERTISEMENT

Big Brother 20

I also think tomorrow’s votes blows JC’s cover with Fessy.
Well he might be able to give himself cover if it is a 6 to 1 vote. He could just say that he got wind of the vote and had to side with the majority to not make himself a target by being in the minority.

Well he might be able to give himself cover if it is a 6 to 1 vote. He could just say that he got wind of the vote and had to side with the majority to not make himself a target by being in the minority.
He said tonight he will claim he heard Rockstar was still coming after him.

Reactions: Ostatedchi
Tonight should be made for tv funny. Rockstar has no clue. Can’t wait for princess Hayleigh to have her bubble busted. Stupid collie humper.

Reactions: PDT816
Well Fessal screws this up so bad it is nuts. He nominated Brett and Scottie. I think mostly out of jealousy. So, unless Scottie wins the Veto, he'll go home. Basically sending the last loyal member of his own alliance home. Unreal.

Well Fessal screws this up so bad it is nuts. He nominated Brett and Scottie. I think mostly out of jealousy. So, unless Scottie wins the Veto, he'll go home. Basically sending the last loyal member of his own alliance home. Unreal.
Dude is so Jelly. JC played him perfect

Reactions: Ostatedchi
Sam's the best actress in BB history. She's got everyone exactly where she wants them.

Except Brett, who she's in love with.

Sam's the best actress in BB history. She's got everyone exactly where she wants them.

Except Brett, who she's in love with.
If she made it to the final two and answers her jury questions all straight and how that was all an act - even Julie will fall agog.

Can someone tell me why all the house guests take showers and do their hair, make-up, etc at 11pm every night only to go to bed a couple of hours later?

I guess I am really missing out by not watching the feeds?
Yes. JC don't get no show time guy is all feeds.

Brett made tuna the other day and used some hemp seeds from Kaitlyns HOH basket she got. I guess it gave Sam a allergic reaction and they almost had to give her an epipen. Made her mouth swell up. They took the hemp seeds away. Then like a couple days later Brett sets the oven on fire. Guy is cheffing it up in there. lol

Reactions: PDT816 and squeak
I think Hayley caught on a few weeks ago, but wasn't strong enough expressing her opinion within her group to get them to understand. Of course, Rockstar bought Brett's kind words like the idiot she proved to be.

So this week is basically a reboot of last week with Scottie playing the role of Fessy. Tyler wins HoH; nominated Scottie and Hayleigh; KayCee wins the Veto; noms will stay the same; the house will vote out Scottie again.

I'm not a big fan of the battle back precisely for this reason. Unless they win a competition they go right back out.

Also supposedly the jury (aka the Hive) is pretty bitter in the jury house according to Scottie. There will be five of them and they'll vote in unison. Basically they'll choose the winner. So, Scottie might say something about that in order to maybe get pulled off the block. His point being is basically if you don't; you won't win this game.

So this week is basically a reboot of last week with Scottie playing the role of Fessy. Tyler wins HoH; nominated Scottie and Hayleigh; KayCee wins the Veto; noms will stay the same; the house will vote out Scottie again.

I'm not a big fan of the battle back precisely for this reason. Unless they win a competition they go right back out.

Also supposedly the jury (aka the Hive) is pretty bitter in the jury house according to Scottie. There will be five of them and they'll vote in unison. Basically they'll choose the winner. So, Scottie might say something about that in order to maybe get pulled off the block. His point being is basically if you don't; you won't win this game.
I think it basically insured that if any of Level 6 take Kaycee they will lose.

So....
I think the potential of a possible Level6 coup may be afoot. If Brett can get JC, Scottie, and flip Sam from Tyler to vote out Hayleigh then we could potentially see a split in L6 with Tyler/Angela/KC on one side and Brett/JC/Scottie with Sam in the middle. Remeber that Sam doesn't like Hayleigh at all. So it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to talk her into voting out Hayleigh - she might vote her out regardless.

I think you send JC to jury, beat Sam in the hoh, then send her home. Dumb move keeping JC, now he's knocked one of them out of final 3. At least its getting interesting now instead of them steamrolling through the house.

Reactions: JonnyVito
I think you send JC to jury, beat Sam in the hoh, then send her home. Dumb move keeping JC, now he's knocked one of them out of final 3. At least its getting interesting now instead of them steamrolling through the house.
Also insured Tyler won't win.

Reactions: russgoodman
I called a Kaycee win by a 5-4 vote.

Tyler lost when he didn't go with Brett and scuttle Level 6. He just wasn't going to win against a minority of any type.

I called a Kaycee win by a 5-4 vote.

Tyler lost when he didn't go with Brett and scuttle Level 6. He just wasn't going to win against a minority of any type.

I don’t think it had anything to do with KC being a minority and everything to do with her social gameplay with Foutte from the very beginning. She made real connections with those people early on which resulted in them giving her a pass for not using the veto to save them.

Tyler lost when he didn’t go with Brett and scuttle level 6....but primarily because KC was much more likeable to the jury than Brett would have been.

Tyler also had much worse jury management in the departing videos to people that were evicted.

I don’t think it had anything to do with KC being a minority and everything to do with her social gameplay with Foutte from the very beginning. She made real connections with those people early on which resulted in them giving her a pass for not using the veto to save them.

Tyler lost when he didn’t go with Brett and scuttle level 6....but primarily because KC was much more likeable to the jury than Brett would have been.

Tyler also had much worse jury management in the departing videos to people that were evicted.
Oh I agree with you that he had more than one error. Kaycee did a great job of managing the game and is a deserving winner. I think think there was too much SWJ and butthurt in the jury.
Scotty was a bit of a bitch.
Rockstar and Bayleigh were never going to vote for Tyler.
Sam was going to feel too betrayed and used by him to ever vote for him.
Him getting Hayleigh's vote was a bit of a shocker actually.
Fessy was going to do whatever Hayleigh told him to do. She just flipped at the last moment.
Brett - game recognizes game.

Reactions: CowboyPhil
I just finished watching. I think Tyler deserved to win the most. He controlled the game start to finish. Unfortunately for him, it’s not always about that. Floating along with the Tylers and never having to get your hands dirty is rewarded, especially by people that are butt-hurt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT