ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12’s.

Seems like there are discrepancies between a few sites about the starting time this morning leading to some confusion. I believe that doors open at 9:00 and wrestling starts at 10:00

Seems like there are discrepancies between a few sites about the starting time this morning leading to some confusion. I believe that doors open at 9:00 and wrestling starts at 10:00
I’m glad to know I wasn’t the only one to see that - I found several sites with different times - I’m there now (9:54) and hasn’t started - looks like starts at 10:00

Looks like we start on Mat 1 / that’s where John is sitting but who knows

Track Wrestling is showing that Witcraft lost by fall but I'm watching him on Mat 1 up 2-1. WTF TW?

I didn't even see Witcraft on the mat assignments. Also as far as I can tell no way to know which mat you are looking at on Espn+?

Multi mat view shows upcoming matches at the bottom of the screen. Not ideal but it’s something

What happened to Mastro at 125? Did he get injured or just benched? I haven't been able to keep up as much as I wanted to with the final stretch to finish grad school.

Track wrestling has mat assignments on their event hub. Very useful

Seriously all these byes suck. Seems like a very distinct disadvantage

Reactions: driad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT