ADVERTISEMENT

Biden White House facilitated DOJ's criminal probe against Trump, scuttled privilege claims: memos

To paraphrase your modus operandi, it's out there.
Indeed it is - hence the ask 'cause he didn't say what you said he said...

"As a result, although the Department of Justice makes final decisions on matters like this, we are expressing to Justice our view that no charges are appropriate in this case."

How about if Hillary and Trump both end up in prison? They both certainly did illegal shit, both of them get thrown in the slammer for life. The country heals.

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
How about if Hillary and Trump both end up in prison? They both certainly did illegal shit, both of them get thrown in the slammer for life. The country heals.
Heck, what about shit britches. He and his mafia are on fire foolin the flock. The US?

If it were up to me I’d take that outcome in a New York minute. I’d gladly give up Trump to see Hillary perp-walked in an orange jump suit with PRISONER stenciled on the back.

Reactions: SquatchinPoke
Seems like I was sounding that alarm months ago but maybe it was just two weeks lol.
Seems to be working. Internal QOP polling (looking at you @Sunburnt Indian ) had this at +4 (in an R+3 district) and the Dem wins by 2.5.

I bet Schumer is laughing all the back to the Senate leaders office.
Maybe, but polling again missed the mark, so I wouldn't be too quick to assume victory for the Dems. For example:

Yet Crist won by 24 points.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Maybe, but polling again missed the mark, so I wouldn't be too quick to assume victory for the Dems. For example:

Yet Crist won by 24 points.
About the margin Crist will lose by.

About the margin Crist will lose by.
Remember this name, he is either an idiot that is terrible at his job or he has a agenda.

Dr. Michael Binder, PORL faculty director and UNF professor of political science.

One week from Florida’s Primary Election Day and a new snapshot shows Democratic gubernatorial candidate Nikki Fried now leading Charlie Crist. It’s a dramatic reversal over a February poll by the Public Opinion Research Lab at the University of North Florida. At the time, Crist was ahead by 8 points.
Women are almost 20 points more likely to vote for Fried, according to the poll. Still, Fried and Crist both trail Governor DeSantis head to head match-ups.
“Fried seems to have reversed the eight-point lead that Crist had when we asked registered Democrats about vote choice in February,” said Dr. Michael Binder, PORL faculty director and UNF professor of political science. “It’s possible that the overturning of Roe v. Wade changed the make-up of this race, and has particularly energized women that are almost 20 points more likely to vote for her.”

Reactions: Marocain Poke
Remember this name, he is either an idiot that is terrible at his job or he has a agenda.

Dr. Michael Binder, PORL faculty director and UNF professor of political science.

One week from Florida’s Primary Election Day and a new snapshot shows Democratic gubernatorial candidate Nikki Fried now leading Charlie Crist. It’s a dramatic reversal over a February poll by the Public Opinion Research Lab at the University of North Florida. At the time, Crist was ahead by 8 points.
Women are almost 20 points more likely to vote for Fried, according to the poll. Still, Fried and Crist both trail Governor DeSantis head to head match-ups.
“Fried seems to have reversed the eight-point lead that Crist had when we asked registered Democrats about vote choice in February,” said Dr. Michael Binder, PORL faculty director and UNF professor of political science. “It’s possible that the overturning of Roe v. Wade changed the make-up of this race, and has particularly energized women that are almost 20 points more likely to vote for her.”
Agenda.

Equating those two? Que Guns of Frank Eaton to list all of Trumps accomplishments and put up against killaries suiciding, child trafficking and selling out the USA- dont even try to equate them- yes your misery loves company.

Trump is the only non swamp country sellout Non establishment to get in there since Reagan - and he wasn't supposed to win

• Haha
Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
Equating those two? Que Guns of Frank Eaton to list all of Trumps accomplishments and put up against killaries suiciding, child trafficking and selling out the USA- dont even try to equate them- yes your misery loves company.

Trump is the only non swamp country sellout Non establishment to get in there since Reagan - and he wasn't supposed to win

Lol

I look forward to a time, say 3 years from now, when DJT is no longer a daily news item.

I will add something to your comment.

I can't wait (and most Americans probably say the same) for the dems, the current administration, the DOJ, the FBI, the Senate, the House, the liberal financial backers and all of the people you support to stop spending a mega fortune (especially taxpayer money) to get dirt on Trump to discredit him from running for President. Your group has wholesale sold out to win at all cost to get dirt on him. People with any common sense, intellegence or not having a complete hatred for Trump can see right past this whole mess. For all the money being spent and the boasterous cluster, all it has resulted in making the liberals look like monkeys copulating a football.

Trump's big mouth and his rhetoric keeps setting the libs up to look like idiots because they react to an extreme and the media sells advertising and gets ratings with it. Behind the scenes media management says keep it up baby because it is boosting our advertising revenue and associating ratings to meet targets. The last thing the American people should be willing to support is the press with all it's glory no matter the brand.

Keep in mind I am moderate. I don't embrace Trump and I believe without a doubt the current liberal leadership is a waste. Your party is trying to play to people like me to discount the conservative agenda and buy votes. If I feel this way I am fairly confident other like minded people (after talking with others) are going to look at this and say you have had a chance and it has not turned out well. Maybe we pull the lever for others who don't look like idiots this November and in 2024.

Now back to your regularily scheduled programming.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT