ADVERTISEMENT

Biden White House facilitated DOJ's criminal probe against Trump, scuttled privilege claims: memos

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Unprecedented actions by the Biden Administration and shows Biden has lied to the American people again by saying they had no knowledge. Hell they started the whole process. Of course the left will celebrate the move without a single thought of the consequences.

Unprecedented actions by the Biden Administration and shows Biden has lied to the American people again by saying they had no knowledge. Hell they started the whole process. Of course the left will celebrate the move without a single thought of the consequences.

It got out the night of the KGB Raid that WH Staff were overheard cheering when the news of the Raid broke. Who here doesn't believe that other than the 10 here grabbed by their pu$$ies?

If this is true, then every president after Biden has no executive privilege. They just made secrecy more secret. No president will keep any document but instead burn it all. This will end up as a net loss for the US people, who seem to continually be taking everything in the shorts.

In the government's defense the people keep sending these idiots back to DC, so until they understand that the government in DC effects their lives more than they have been led to believe, people will just keep getting up in the morning yelling lets go Brandon at the gas pump and life goes on.

You just now hearing Biden did this? It was a year or more ago dipshit that this was first articulated.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
wp-content%252Fgallery%252Ftumblr-editors-favorite-gifs-of-2012%252Fhot-dog.gif%252Ffit-in__850x850.gif

It got out the night of the KGB Raid that WH Staff were overheard cheering when the news of the Raid broke. Who here doesn't believe that other than the 10 here grabbed by their pu$$ies?

Uh, minor point, but I think SBI has it up to 11 now; obvious interbreeding.
You have me really confused. I thought the board's slow numbered 11. But is someone now suggesting 12? I still look forward to one learning at least one component of critical thinking.

In the government's defense

there’s no defending the government, they have control over processes, information and the communication that would in fact have a lot of them voted out if they did the right thing, yet they choose to leave citizens in the dark. They also know their behavior is trending in a troubling direction that throughout history hasn’t ended well for govt figures…so naturally they list white people as a national security threat.

there’s no defending the government, they have control over processes, information and the communication that would in fact have a lot of them voted out if they did the right thing, yet they choose to leave citizens in the dark. They also know their behavior is trending in a troubling direction that throughout history hasn’t ended well for govt figures…so naturally they list white people as a national security threat.
I can't disagree with that.

Newsweek

"They collected everything that rightfully belonged to the U.S. government but the true target was these documents that Trump had been collecting since early in his administration," says the source, who was granted anonymity to discuss sensitive issues.

The sought-after documents deal with a variety of intelligence matters of interest to the former president, the officials suggest—including material that Trump apparently thought would exonerate him of any claims of Russian collusion in 2016 or any other election-related charges.

Based on this one can figure out that the FBI is covering for the Biden admin and the FBI.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Newsweek

"They collected everything that rightfully belonged to the U.S. government but the true target was these documents that Trump had been collecting since early in his administration," says the source, who was granted anonymity to discuss sensitive issues.

The sought-after documents deal with a variety of intelligence matters of interest to the former president, the officials suggest—including material that Trump apparently thought would exonerate him of any claims of Russian collusion in 2016 or any other election-related charges.

Based on this one can figure out that the FBI is covering for the Biden admin and the FBI.

lol

Glenn Beck talk this morning about the 1600 ish Nazi scientists that with the project paper clip were smuggled into America by the deep state, Hitler is to blame for what happened as Biden is today to what's happening to not only the USA but the whole world, especially the western supposedly free world. Hitler was a puppet of the deep state Installed to ethnic cleanse so to speak, the same thing that is happening today as Biden is the front man for the shadow govt that removed our sitting president and now are
Taking down civilization.

. Canada just loosened it's already loose guidelines and qualifications for euthanasia, let that sink in.

The sick individuals with all this money have obtained the power through all forms of governments, medicines, the news media.et al......The moronic total idiot Klaus Schwab and his trans humanism and elimination of the useless eaters is a very real an in your face for real threat and once they have you lined up going to camps it's too late.

Or is Corn, Beck and AJ still tin foil hatters?

I look forward to a time, say 3 years from now, when DJT is no longer a daily news item.
lol if you libs would let it go he would have faded out. But you dipshits are so ****ing dumb. Of course, the dip shit turtle who can't market a political party to save his life sucks more. You guys are the king and the wardrobe without Trump so be carful wishing David.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
They can't forget about him- he still holds power and knows where the bodies are buried- trust me they are only hassling him bc they fear him....they could easily not mention his name and tell the media to not mention his name and they wouldn't- he never conceded and he has the goods on them- and for sure he didn't just keep all the docs there so they could come take them 🤪

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I suppose your right, if he is an orange jumpsuit I will enjoy coming back here with the latest news of who shanked who.
Notwithstanding the blatant corruption of the Biden/Garland DOJ which makes anything possible, no one gets an orange jumpsuit because you don't like his mannerisms and tweets.

I'll bet you dug his economy and lack of a real border crisis.

lol if you libs would let it go he would have faded out. But you dipshits are so ****ing dumb. Of course, the dip shit turtle who can't market a political party to save his life sucks more. You guys are the king and the wardrobe without Trump so be carful wishing David.
Dems need something to run against in the midterms. Who knew what a useful idiot DJT could be in that regard.

Notwithstanding the blatant corruption of the Biden/Garland DOJ which makes anything possible, no one gets an orange jumpsuit because you don't like his mannerisms and tweets.

I'll bet you dug his economy and lack of a real border crisis.
I make my own economics. I don't rely on any POTUS for my financial well-being.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT