ADVERTISEMENT

IRS removes ‘entire investigative team’ in Hunter Biden probe, whistleblower claims retaliation:

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

The removal was on the order of the DOJ, according to the whistleblower's attorneys​

Nothing to see here, Biden Administration lashing out in retribution against a whistleblower and not a damn thing will be done because half the country only cares about their ideology.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
What your NY Slimes or Washington Compost would call an "unnamed source".
Ok, well then produce him/her in front of the American people and let him/her tell his/her story.

You know, do something different from that which you decry the "Washington Compost" or "NY Slimes" is doing.

Can you?

See how much of a hypocrite you are. Complain about that which you do also!🙄

Right past the real story onto your typical deflection.
Dang, that was the basis of the whole story!

Seriously man, are you right-wingers really struggling this hard right now? It amazes me how you are so clueless when it comes to the politivalt path of defeating Biden for re-election.

You just keep doing exactly what he expects.

Wake up.

Seriously man, are you right-wingers really struggling this hard right now? It amazes me how you are so clueless when it comes to the politivalt path of defeating Biden for re-election.

Wake up.
main-qimg-4eb68e77e2d34ec158a739168d7ea0dc-lq

Wake up.
Seriously, you have no problem with the DOJ, who is thought to be highly political and protecting Biden by half the country, removing the entire legal team that has been investigating Hunter when they are reported to be in the final stages of determining whether charges should be filed? Of course you don't.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT