ADVERTISEMENT

Biden & Democrats Are Out Of Touch & Think People Are Stupid

Sadly they're right for about half the people out there.
This is a prime example of why Trump needs to STFU about anything but inflation & illegals. Biden is flaming out all over the place (reminds me of the Great Marianas Turkey shoot for you history folks) & Trump starts spouting off about NATO & the slackers there, then Taylor Swift & she had better not support cho xiden again. It's just asinine that he can't stay on task, or better yet just stay out of the news. Biden is scuttling his own U-boat & doesn't even know it & Trump jumps in to give a very desperate loser media a chance to move the spotlight off of a doddering old fool to a guy vying to take his job.

Going to be a very long 4.5 years no matter who wins.

This is a prime example of why Trump needs to STFU about anything but inflation & illegals. Biden is flaming out all over the place (reminds me of the Great Marianas Turkey shoot for you history folks) & Trump starts spouting off about NATO & the slackers there, then Taylor Swift & she had better not support cho xiden again. It's just asinine that he can't stay on task, or better yet just stay out of the news. Biden is scuttling his own U-boat & doesn't even know it & Trump jumps in to give a very desperate loser media a chance to move the spotlight off of a doddering old fool to a guy vying to take his job.

Bidens U Boat has a screen door for a hatch. 🤣

Biden is not going to make it very long. I expect he will be removed from office, or he will drop out of the race. He's a narcissist so I'm going with removed. The Dems have turned early on him as they need to replace him with a candidate they have to sell to the American people. The longer they wait the harder that will be.

Found this nugget today.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-special-counsel-biden-documents/72485814007/

"Before he became Maryland's top prosecutor, Hur was the principal associate deputy attorney general at the U.S Justice Department headquarters in Washington, D.C. from 2017 to 2018. In the position, Hur was a member of the department's senior leadership team and the principal counselor to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, assisting him with oversight of all components of the department, according to the department."

Rod Rosenstein is an Obama mouthpiece. Does anyone want to take the odds it was Obama who pulled the strings on this one? I've been associating Hurr as a Trump appointee, but I missed that he is extremely close to Rosenstein. Biden most likely thought he was in the bag for himself and looked like he was a Trump guy, so the pick was designed to make it look like Biden was completely exonerated by a Trump guy. He may have miscalculated. If it's Obama behind this, then Biden is toast.

Biden is not going to make it very long. I expect he will be removed from office, or he will drop out of the race. He's a narcissist so I'm going with removed. The Dems have turned early on him as they need to replace him with a candidate they have to sell to the American people. The longer they wait the harder that will be.
Democrat voters will gleefully do what they are told by their masters.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT