ADVERTISEMENT

Biden’s State of the Union 2023

McCarthy Rollin his eyes and Kamala cringing in pain every time she has to git up and clap is priceless.

Reactions: AC2020
I was giving you a answer that was as dumb as your question.
If my question was so dumb, it shouldn't be too hard for you to give an answer as to what he should have done differently.

As always, let me know when you come up with something

If my question was so dumb, it shouldn't be too hard for you to give an answer as to what he should have done differently.

As always, let me know when you come up with something
Come up with a better question, the answer is obvious and has been answered to the point of nausea over the last few days.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
Shit britches just said, he actually said we're #13 in the world in infrastructure. And the tent is clapping or laughing at him.

Do you expect him to run again? Do you want him too? Genuinely curious. 2024 polling (while very very early) is extremely weird so far. Will be a fascinating race
Do I expect him to run? Yes.

Do I want him too? Mixed feelings. Before the midterms, I didn't want him to run. After the midterm results, I was on board again with him running. Now, I'm still on board but I have some concerns. These concerns are related solely to his age though, and my belief it is time for a new generation of leaders to step forward. I believe he has been a successful President to date though and done a lot of good things. But I do understand the age concerns and desire for younger leadership. I understand those who believe he should finish out this term strong and walk off into the sunset knowing he did his job. So again, mixed feelings.

As for '24 polling, I really couldn't care less about it right now. A lot will happen and is going to happen before then. I do find it interesting though that among Democrats, it is the younger generations that want a new Democratic nominee in '24 and that of course makes sense.

Do I expect him to run? Yes.

Do I want him too? Mixed feelings. Before the midterms, I didn't want him to run. After the midterm results, I was on board again with him running. Now, I'm still on board but I have some concerns. These concerns are related solely to his age though, and my belief it is time for a new generation of leaders to step forward. I believe he has been a successful President to date though and done a lot of good things. But I do understand the age concerns and desire for younger leadership. I understand those who believe he should finish out this term strong and walk off into the sunset knowing he did his job. So again, mixed feelings.

As for '24 polling, I really couldn't care less about it right now. A lot will happen and is going to happen before then. I do find it interesting though that among Democrats, it is the younger generations that want a new Democratic nominee in '24 and that of course makes sense.
I appreciate the thoughtful response. Yes agree on polling… I just enjoy following it.

If he doesn’t run or win, I wonder who it is for the Dems. Pete? Kamala? Newsom? Will be fun to watch primaries on both sides potentially

Got to love watching Biden talk about how the tax system isn't fair and Republicans sit there frowning while Democrats stand and clap. Biden talking about the wealthy and companies paying their fair share and Republicans sitting there frowning while Democrats clap. Biden simply letting Americans see where the two parties stand as it relates to taxes.

btw, Biden's treatment of potential cuts to Social Security and Medicare was masterful. Led the Republicans in the chamber exactly to where he wanted to get them. Nice job Biden.

Reactions: CowboyUp
Got to love watching Biden talk about how the tax system isn't fair and Republicans sit there frowning while Democrats stand and clap. Biden talking about the wealthy and companies paying their fair share and Republicans sitting there frowning while Democrats clap. Letting Americans see where the two parties stand as it relates to taxes.

btw, Biden's treatment of potential cuts to Social Security and Medicare was masterful. Led the Republicans in the chamber exactly to where he wanted to get them. Nice job Biden.
And Joe pays his fair share? Think about it.

Reactions: colcord
Shit britches just said, he actually said we're #13 in the world in infrastructure. And the tent is clapping or laughing at him.
No, Biden said something after that which received the clapping response. Try to keep up.

I appreciate the thoughtful response. Yes agree on polling… I just enjoy following it.
Keep in mind what a lot of polling was saying about the midterms. Even as we got closer and closer to the election.

I'll pay attention to polling about two weeks before the '24 election. Maybe.

If he doesn’t run or win, I wonder who it is for the Dems. Pete? Kamala? Newsom? Will be fun to watch primaries on both sides potentially
I frankly would be shocked if Biden doesn't run again, barring some health issue. I've seen no signs from him or those around him that he is planning on not running. No whispers either. Maybe he will pull an LBJ moment, but again, I'd be shocked if he does.

As for who would be the nominee, most likely either Harris or Buttigieg.

Reactions: CowboyUp
And then..........

He brags about supporting border security.

This is your president. Today, right now. 🤣

McCarthy has looked lost most of the night. A moment ago, he literally looked like he didn't know where he was as he was scanning the balcony lol.

Reactions: davidallen
Yep. Plenty of times. She even looks better tonight.
Bless yer ever lovin heart, now shit's is talking suicide. He's all over the board without figuring a God dam thing. Shit's tenure hasn't fixed a God dam thing for our country, you'd be a fool to think otherwise.

Going to say it again, watching Biden lead Republicans to loudly promise they won't cut Social Security and Medicare on national T.V. was masterful. Great use of rhetoric and speech.

He’s been very bold and clear mostly tonight but I agree with this…. Lots of yelling

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT