ADVERTISEMENT

Benedict Donald worst nightmare, Trump family riot watch party

bf8919aacd9db48b3b90fde221320e2a.jpg

We'll see how it plays out and how the attitude of the American public is in November.

I know the left is desperate to get rid of Trump and are morbidly happy this crisis may do it.

Trump will either be a hero or a goat. Way to early to know.

I do know one thing Joe Biden is another corrupt Democratic nominee that will have a hard time winning middle America.

I do know one thing Joe Biden is another corrupt Democratic nominee that will have a hard time winning middle America.

Friends that aren’t political (well, as much as us on this board) are already hammering him for his comments on ending drilling. That’ll go over even worse if the price slump is still ongoing in October and November.

We'll see how it plays out and how the attitude of the American public is in November.

I know the left is desperate to get rid of Trump and are morbidly happy this crisis may do it.

Trump will either be a hero or a goat. Way to early to know.

Joe Biden was the sacrificial lamb. If Trump seems vulnerable they'll nominate someone else.

Reactions: wyomingosualum
Friends that aren’t political (well, as much as us on this board) are already hammering him for his comments on ending drilling. That’ll go over even worse if the price slump is still ongoing in October and November.
Gonna be hard for the dems to win TX, ND, and OK

Joe Biden was the sacrificial lamb. If Trump seems vulnerable they'll nominate someone else.
Let’s assume before the convention Biden accrues enough delegates to win the nomination. Under that scenario, which appears likely at this point, how would the party go about nominating someone else? And how do you think that would play with the voters that went to the primary polls and voted for Biden?

Let’s assume before the convention Biden accrues enough delegates to win the nomination. Under that scenario, which appears likely at this point, how would the party go about nominating someone else? And how do you think that would play with the voters that went to the primary polls and voted for Biden?
They'll cajole/bribe/threaten Biden in private to drop out. He'll drop out citing health issues, and he'll endorse whoever the party asks him to.
37240099905_ebdef6a53e_b.jpg

Liberals are loyal little sheep, they will do as they are told.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
They'll cajole/bribe/threaten Biden in private to drop out. He'll drop out citing health issues, and he'll endorse whoever the party asks him to.
Words and a meme. Are you drunk or high? Both?

So are we to assume the people that control Joe Biden will simply give up their power to the people that control someone else? Or are you suggesting the same people control all of them?

So are we to assume the people that control Joe Biden will simply give up their power to the people that control someone else? Or are you suggesting the same people control all of them?
The latter

Pilt is spot on. Biden’s dementia is an asset at this point. Whether he thinks so or can be convinced is probably a small hurdle. The only logical answer is Bernie though. Sneaking in someone else or someone who dropped out before him will be a tricky sell.

Logic is < feelings for the wrong brained crowd so who knows.

Are Dems trying to save down ballot races or actually go for broke and win the White house? The equation has been upended with all of this.

Pilt is spot on. Biden’s dementia is an asset at this point. Whether he thinks so or can be convinced is probably a small hurdle. The only logical answer is Bernie though. Sneaking in someone else or someone who dropped out before him will be a tricky sell.

Logic is < feelings for the wrong brained crowd so who knows.

Are Dems trying to save down ballot races or actually go for broke and win the White house? The equation has been upended with all of this.
I agree Bernie, and especially his supporters, are a possible fly in the ointment. But possibly not insurmountable.

I agree Bernie, and especially his supporters, are a possible fly in the ointment. But possibly not insurmountable.
That's why it will have to be real and true vulnerability from Trump. You need a pretty good margin of error to account for the Bernie Bros. The name I heard floated, Sherod Brown, would be an attempt to reach out a bit to the Berners.

Reactions: Marshal Jim Duncan
That's why it will have to be real and true vulnerability from Trump. You need a pretty good margin of error to account for the Bernie Bros. The name I heard floated, Sherod Brown, would be an attempt to reach out a bit to the Berners.

Do all of the fake Biden endorsement crowd know about this plan? They ok with someone who didn’t go through the grind cutting in line?

Do all of the fake Biden endorsement crowd know about this plan? They ok with someone who didn’t go through the grind cutting in line?
They presumably would still get whatever was promised to them by Biden. It would be hard for someone who failed to beat Bernie in the primary process to have more claim to legitimacy than someone fresh that didn't even try.

They presumably would still get whatever was promised to them by Biden. It would be hard for someone who failed to beat Bernie in the primary process to have more claim to legitimacy than someone fresh that didn't even try.

I’m not sure a group of non self aware narcissists would see it that way.

They are all or at least some likely under the impression they’ll replace Biden if the trigger is pulled (figuratively of course, except in the case of Hillary. Duh).

The key will be who Joe picks as VP. This is one candidate where the VP will be very important. At this point it will be a woman. Would Hilary take it? If so, Joe better have is life insurance up-to-date.

I’m not sure a group of non self aware narcissists would see it that way.
Sad to hear they were suffering from depression all this time. Who knew?

In reality the fake endorsers really don't have a move. The Biden delegates and super delegates will nominally be the ones to decide who the nominee is.

Sad to hear they were suffering from depression all this time. Who knew?

In reality the fake endorsers really don't have a move. The Biden delegates and super delegates will nominally be the ones to decide who the nominee is.

I guess so, ultimately all their futures belong to the establishment.

TAILgate--with Kimberly Foxx

Benedict Donald Pre-Riot Watch Party

Bo-Tox Lips Sink Cults

bump

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT