ADVERTISEMENT

Bedlam

Burk’s was the best option to not give up 6 there and was doing pretty well until he wasn’t.

Poor Robert Allen is trying his best but he’s just not very good calling wrestling.
What happened to Roger Moore?

I don't know what to tell you because I'm watching it right now on the ESPN app.

I figured out what happened. My two and a half year old paused the channel for the last hour because Bluey wasn't on the TV. When I hit play the lacrosse game still had about an hour left.

I just closed it and reopened the app.

Stinks I missed the first few matches before Boo's match.

I figured out what happened. My two and a half year old paused the channel for the last hour because Bluey wasn't on the TV. When I hit play the lacrosse game still had about an hour left.

I just closed it and reopened the app.

Stinks I missed the first few matches before Boo's match.
Ya got a tech whiz kid in the making there. :)

Sheets looks hurt or disinterested

Limited ceiling in the grand scheme of things which gives him a small margin for error. With his knee issues he just won’t be a factor this season.

Reactions: driad
Sheets’ injury just doesn’t seem to be getting better. He has zero explosion. His riding is not close to what it’s been.

Just not smart wrestling at the end again by Sheets.

Sheets looks like he’s going in for a takedown and then gets taken down.

And Sheets gets taken down with less than 5 seconds left to given then a MD. Good thing is that this dual is about to be blow upen our way at 165, 174, 184, and 197. HWT I'll give the nood to uo.

Last edited:
That was embarrassing for Sheets. Thomas looked in another class.

And Sheets gets taken down with less than 5 seconds left to given then a MD. Good thing is that this dual is about to be blow upen our way at 165, 174, 184, and 197. HWT I'll give the nood to uo.

Close matchups at 174 and 197.

Is the team score right? ESPN has it 17-10 but Wittlake didn’t get any back points to get the 5 tech right? Or do you get the 5 if there is that much stalling?

Is the team score right? ESPN has it 17-10 but Wittlake didn’t get any back points to get the 5 tech right? Or do you get the 5 if there is that much stalling?

The stalling calls and riding time I thought pushed the margin to 15 and because of the 2 point stall it qualifier for a TF?

Reactions: Air_Thurman
I feel for plott.....he might as well shut it down for the season. I know its a free year and all, but this year is a wash. Wrestling with a trash shoulder could make things problematic down the road.

Reactions: Air_Thurman
Injuries at 141 and 174 threatened to make this one close. Hate that it is playing out.

Reactions: JAY45
Is this the worst year we’ve had with injuries?

Brock, Hone, Sheets, Plott?? Who else??

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT