ADVERTISEMENT

Are American Bombs That Ineffective?

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
It is estimated that Israel has dropped 100,000 bombs on Gaza since Oct 8. Hamas says the death toll is roughly 35,000, a figure hotly denied by Israel and its sycophants. But if we accept Hamas’ figures does it strike you that requiring 3 bombs to kill 1 person is remarkably ineffective, not to mention costly? Wouldn’t you think a 2000 pound bomb dropped on a neighborhood housing hundreds of people would cause more deaths? Is it possible Hamas’ figures are way below the actual number? I mean if it took one bomb to kill only one person and Israel has dropped 100,000 bombs, which seems to me to be pretty ineffective in its own right, wouldn’t it be reasonable to think perhaps Israel has already killed 100,000 Palstinians, not 35,000?

It is estimated that Israel has dropped 100,000 bombs on Gaza since Oct 8. Hamas says the death toll is roughly 35,000, a figure hotly denied by Israel and its sycophants. But if we accept Hamas’ figures does it strike you that requiring 3 bombs to kill 1 person is remarkably ineffective, not to mention costly? Wouldn’t you think a 2000 pound bomb dropped on a neighborhood housing hundreds of people would cause more deaths? Is it possible Hamas’ figures are way below the actual number? I mean if it took one bomb to kill only one person and Israel has dropped 100,000 bombs, which seems to me to be pretty ineffective in its own right, wouldn’t it be reasonable to think perhaps Israel has already killed 100,000 Palstinians, not 35,000?
No way they've dropped a 100,000 bombs. That's a ridiculous number. You just lap up any bullshit the terrorists feed you.

No way they've dropped a 100,000 bombs. That's a ridiculous number. You just lap up any bullshit the terrorists feed you.
How many bombs has it been? Look at it from a different perspective. How many billions of dollars has the US already fed Israel to prosecute its genocide? Does $20 billion sound close? Does it strike you that spending $20 billion on armaments and all they’ve killed has been 35,000 Palestinians, only 14,000-15,000 combatants (Israel’s claimed number) is a huge waste of money? Try if you can to eliminate what you think of me from your answer and concentrate as best you can on why you agree or disagree.

K3nM4D.gif
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Think "Shock and Awe" when they say bombed. I knew German civillians yrs ago that came to America after Dubya Dubya 2 and they would still run for cover and get scared when it thundered and that was back in the early 90's, 50 yrs after they were bombed in their cities. Sometimes its not the bomb itself but what it does to morale. Bomb into submission if you will. Kind of like what Brandon and the Dims are doing to regular hardworking taxpaying Americans daily.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT