ADVERTISEMENT

Any of you Trumpsters still support Bozo?

We support anyone who actually wants to shut down illegal immigration, stop social programs that harm society, tells the leftist media where to fvck off and look out for america first. There is zero chance anyone on the left side of this board can realize that trump has been the only option offered to actually attempt this way of thinking.

We support anyone who actually wants to shut down illegal immigration, stop social programs that harm society, tells the leftist media where to fvck off and look out for america first. There is zero chance anyone on the left side of this board can realize that trump has been the only option offered to actually attempt this way of thinking.
Good answer.

he is an old liberal. Since most people grow out of it, we can honestly say he is politically stunted.
This olde dumb LIB voted for Reagan, H.W., W, McCain, and Romney...no vote in 2016 due to circumstances
Carry on.

This olde dumb LIB voted for Reagan, H.W., W, McCain, and Romney...no vote in 2016 due to circumstances
Carry on.

good lord it’s worse than I thought. You spent your life clutching to anything pretending to fight for conservative principles and turned your back on the one guy that tried to deliver? Explain yourself immediately.

good lord it’s worse than I thought. You spent your life clutching to anything pretending to fight for conservative principles and turned your back on the one guy that tried to deliver? Explain yourself immediately.
tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

Just curios.
This is not about Biden.
Will hang up and listen.
Do I support Trump? Not sure what you mean.

Would I rather have Trump in the White House instead of Biden? Yes.

There are many things about Trump that I don’t miss. Those things are pretty minor when I look at Brain-dead Joe and The Cackler and their policies and vision. Surely you understand given your voting history.

Lol OP, you'be stirred up a hornet's nest.

So....yeah, they love him and its been a rough year. Their 4 years of hubris and MAGA confidence crumbled last November, then there were months of breathless anticipation of the election getting "fixed."

So yeah, still too soon.

Lets see, do I support a guy who has a terrible personality, thinks he is god's gift to the world, is not politically correct, has questionable morals but loves this country, puts the country first, had the economy improving for EVERYONE not just certain groups, told China to fvck off and they would no longer be taking advantage of the US, called the EU out for shirking their responsibilities to NATO and quit taking advantage of the US's good nature, understood that peace comes through strength, accomplished unprecedented peace treaties in the Middle East, had the border situation in the best shape in years, increased funding and respected our military, outed Democrats and the MSM as the evil SOB's they are and understood the current state of our social programs harmed society instead of helping it. Yes by all means give me that guy over any President we've had since Reagan. I do not need to like a person's personality or agree with the way they go about getting things done, I only care about what is good for this country. Sure it would be great if we had a person that everyone could put up on a pedestal as the perfect person to lead the country but that is an impossibility, everyone has faults.

the republic is nine months into the shit show you wanted

you don’t get to be resistance warrior firing potshots from the trees anymore

this is your chance to proclaim how great the ccp/dnc is at running this country

and you wanna talk about trump

enough said

We're still waiting on that Kraken. Notice you haven't weighed back in lately. How'd that Kraken do?

We're still waiting on that Kraken. Notice you haven't weighed back in lately. How'd that Kraken do?
Doing fine from what little I hear. Supposedly some of the Arizona audit results will be released today and will hopefully provide some answers to whether some of the suspicions were justified or not.

Reactions: AC2020
Doing fine from what little I hear. Supposedly some of the Arizona audit results will be released today and will hopefully provide some answers to whether some of the suspicions were justified or not.
Can't wait. Sidney Powel and Lin Wood got sanctioned in Michigan for their frivolous lawsuit and unsubstantiated allegations. I didn't remember you posting anything about that one.

Just curios.
This is not about Biden.
Will hang up and listen.

Honestly was hoping Trump would be satisfied with being a king maker and not run again. Now though, hope he does run. The libcomdems so incredibly over the top overreach, in all things authoritarian, is driving 1,000's into the "I want Trump camp" now hard to see how he couldn't be elected in 2024. The press/libs/fax acting people will lose their absolute collective minds and what a glorious thing it will be to watch.

People are finally realizing you have to be tough to get respect....and respect is mutually exclusive of being liked/loved to the point of being trampled on to earn feined respect. The clowns in the rest of the world love eunuchs like the ex-rodent in chief and cho xiden, because they can be badgered and hornswoggled into vacating strengths in exchange for weaknesses, because they would rather be loved/admired then take a hard stand, that while not being popular, commands respect.

Trump put this country first and the rest of the world second, which is exactly how it should be. He is mind numbingly tone deaf at times, but if you were in the front lines would you rather have Trump, the pusscake flop eared kenyan goat herding nutless commie closet muslim ex-rodent in chief or cho xiden in the fox hole with you? This is becoming a much easier choice for more and more people each day.

Last edited:
Can't wait. Sidney Powel and Lin Wood got sanctioned in Michigan for their frivolous lawsuit and unsubstantiated allegations. I didn't remember you posting anything about that one.
I'll wait to see what the audits provide to see if my suspicions were correct or not.

Did you have suspicions about Michigan?
Absolutely. You don't refuse Republican observers from watching the vote count and you damn sure don't cover up windows to keep people from observing the counting unless you have desires of impropriety. Hell you still believe in Russian collusion even after it's been proven it was all BS. Hell one voting district up there has been proven to change votes from Republicans to Democrats. It doesn't take much to think it might have taken place elsewhere but hey you can keep you head in the sand if you wish.

Sorry but I can't play anymore I have an appointment I need to get to, I'll be back later.

Absolutely. You don't refuse Republican observers from watching the vote count and you damn sure don't cover up windows to keep people from observing the counting unless you have desires of impropriety. Hell you still believe in Russian collusion even after it's been proven it was all BS. Hell one voting district up there has been proven to change votes from Republicans to Democrats. It doesn't take much to think it might have taken place elsewhere but hey you can keep you head in the sand if you wish.

Sorry but I can't play anymore I have an appointment I need to get to, I'll be back later.

But you still haven't second guessed the narratives that got Sidney and Lin sanctioned. Off to the next round of conspiracies! I've never met people that can watch their leadership disproven wrong so much and still keep believing the same messaging.

Lol OP, you'be stirred up a hornet's nest.

So....yeah, they love him and its been a rough year. Their 4 years of hubris and MAGA confidence crumbled last November, then there were months of breathless anticipation of the election getting "fixed."

So yeah, still too soon.
And yet at the end of the day, people like you are still yapping with class envy at the heels of people like us, so your stolen election didn’t really accomplish much for you.

But you still haven't second guessed the narratives that got Sidney and Lin sanctioned. Off to the next round of conspiracies! I've never met people that can watch their leadership disproven wrong so much and still keep believing the same messaging.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Says the toad that's still searching for Trump’s pee tapes...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sorry Sys, your Alinsky tactics don't work on me or anyone else on this board but they do make you look like a fool.

do you still believe in Russian Collusion and PerPee Tapes?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT