ADVERTISEMENT

Anwan family IT scandal.

It appears that several of our top Trump apologist and propagandist have gone dark over the last 24-36 hours.

you know you're right

america would be so much better off with hildecankles schumer and pelosi running the show.

you know you're right

america would be so much better off with hildecankles schumer and pelosi running the show.
tumblr_mvwcdel3Pl1so2j7ko1_500.gif

Well there you have it. Democrats are completely innocent of any ethics/criminal violations, and are poor victims of an outrageous right wing conspiracy. In the meantime Donald Trump and associates, and all other Republicans are completely innocent of all outrageous charges leveled at them by Democrats, who are evil beyond recognition. THEY'RE ALL INNOCENT! NO ONE IN GOVERNMENT IS CORRUPT! THEY HAVE INVESTIGATED THEMSELVES - AND CONTINUE TO INVESTIGATE THEMSELVES - AND THEY HAVE FOUND ALL CHARGES TO BE BASELESS. POLITICAL WITHCHHUNTERY! THERE IS NOTHING TO SEE HERE. GO ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS!
The anti-Muslim crap is very, very entertaining though. The lefties have no idea how little credibility they have throwing that out there as the first and only line of defense.

I don't know a lot about wire transfers, but it seems unlikely that you could "freeze" one days or weeks after it was made. Don't the funds get transferred into the new account pretty quickly? Wouldn't Awan read this article and move the money out of that account immediately?

I'm not defending the Awans, or saying they should be allowed to get away with what they have done. I'm just saying that this seems like nothing more than rattling of sabers.

I don't know a lot about wire transfers, but it seems unlikely that you could "freeze" one days or weeks after it was made. Don't the funds get transferred into the new account pretty quickly? Wouldn't Awan read this article and move the money out of that account immediately?

I'm not defending the Awans, or saying they should be allowed to get away with what they have done. I'm just saying that this seems like nothing more than rattling of sabers.
Yeah, not sure at all.

Reactions: Been Jammin
Geez...lucky Obama released White House visitor logs...unlike our present President.

Otherwise, we would have never known this.

Transparency is good, don't you think?

You made an assumption JD, so unlike you. How do you know Obama released them? Surely no bias in your comment?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT