ADVERTISEMENT

Anwan family IT scandal.

No we are not on the same page. You are trying to act like any investigation is just starting. That is just willfully wearing partisan blinders. You not counting the FBI investigation in this matter as an investigation is ... in your words ... astonishing. Why do you not? Is the FBI not an worthy organization to investigate? The official FBI investigation launched in Q2 of 2016.
So yes, I typed and said investigation. Which is 100% accurate. I also said the Trump-focus has been going for 9 months. Which is 100% accurate.

Trump clearly didn't think the FBI was a worthy organization to investigate.

The Director of the FBI got fired....over Russia.

A Trump appointee....not Democrats or the FBI or anyone else....appointed Special Counsel...somebody not under the direct control of the President....after the FBI Director got fired.....for Russia.

Reactions: davidallen
Trump clearly didn't think the FBI was a worthy organization to investigate.

The Director of the FBI got fired....over Russia.

A Trump appointee....not Democrats or the FBI or anyone else....appointed Special Counsel...somebody not under the direct control of the President....after the FBI Director got fired.....for Russia.
And that changes the length and time of the investigation, how exactly??

And that changes the length and time of the investigation, how exactly??

You asked whether or not the FBI was an worthy organization to investigate.

I answered.

The present, ongoing, investigation....the one not that Trump doesn't have the ability to influence ....started with the appointment of Mueller.

You conflating separate investigations into one ("the").

You asked whether or not the FBI was an worthy organization to investigate.

I answered.

The present, ongoing, investigation....the one not that Trump doesn't have the ability to influence ....started with the appointment of Mueller.

You conflating separate investigations into one ("the").
It is an investigation. And the facts have not changed during these multiple posts that an investigation has been going on for many many months.

BTW, I guess Mueller must be one hell of a leaker. There seems to be a new Russia angle/attempt/something thrown against the wall to see if it sticks ...every week.

I long for the days when this Russia shit is over, but Jesus himself could appear on CNN and vindicate or implicate trump and it wouldn't matter.

It is an investigation. And the facts have not changed during these multiple posts that an investigation has been going on for many many months.

BTW, I guess Mueller must be one hell of a leaker. There seems to be a new Russia angle/attempt/something thrown against the wall to see if it sticks ...every week.

Yep. Definitely conflating two separate investigations into a single one.

They're not.

Wanna show some proof of your guess that Mueller is leaking anything?

The only people here started threads about the Mueller investigation into Trump are Trumpies whining and moaning about it.

Yep. Definitely conflating two separate investigations into a single one.

They're not.

Wanna show some proof of your guess that Mueller is leaking anything?

The only people here started threads about the Mueller investigation into Trump are Trumpies whining and moaning about it.
Context. Context. My friend. The Mueller comment was in jest.

I am not conflating anything. Why don't you go back to my very first post

The only people not seeing the obvious are the partisian anti-Trumpers.

Wrong.

It is obvious that there is an ongoing investigation.
It is obvious that we won't know the outcome of the investigation until it is over.
It is obvious that we will then know if this Russia story is a complete fabrication at that time.

Context. Context. My friend. The Mueller comment was in jest.

I am not conflating anything. Why don't you go back to my very first post

If you aren't conflating anything to which investigation are you referring when you say "the investigation" (which is singular)?

There is an ongoing investigation in the House...

One in the Senate....

There was one at the FBI until Special Counsel was appointed and empowered,

And there is now an ongoing investigation by Special Counsel appointed by Rosenstein.

Summary of the last couple of posts:

Have MSM talk about something 24/7.
Investigate until you find something.
If you don't find something, keep investigating.
Keep investigating, but now try to claim you are waiting until investigation is complete - however MSM keeps talking about it 24/7.
Don't admit that 90%+ of MSM has been digging into anything remotely related to Trump and Russia for a year.
Try to claim there is a completely new investigation happening now so we need to pay attention.

Keep investigating, but now try to claim you are waiting until investigation is complete - however MSM keeps talking about it 24/7.
Don't admit that 90%+ of MSM has been digging into anything remotely related to Trump and Russia for a year.
Try to claim there is a completely new investigation happening now so we need to pay attention.

Didn't answer my question, but okay.

Don't think I need to. If you can't, or don't want to admit, the Russia story has been investigated for months, then I can't help you. Sorry.

Well, I've never said it hasn't.

But you keep talking about THE investigation....said it several times.

I said you are conflating multiple investigations by at least five different entities (media, House, Senate, FBI, and Mueller) as one.

You deny conflating anything.

I ask you which investigation you are referring to when you used the singlular.

And you can't or won't answer that very simple question.

Which indicates really strongly you are actually conflating all the investigations into a singular one.

Good talk.

Well, I've never said it hasn't.

But you keep talking about THE investigation....said it several times.

I said you are conflating multiple investigations by at least five different entities (media, House, Senate, FBI, and Mueller) as one.

You deny conflating anything.

I ask you which investigation you are referring to when you used the singlular.

And you can't or won't answer that very simple question.

Which indicates really strongly you are actually conflating all the investigations into a singular one.

Good talk.
Did you read my posts before you commented?

I jumped into the thread by stating that "investigating for 9 months with the help of just about every MSM member and still nothing has come up means ... we need to investigate more."

Another poster Implied that there has not been an investigation for that long. The fact is there has been. So now you are admitting that the Russia issue has been going on for at least that long and longer?

I was not at all conflating investigations. They have never stopped. Russia influence of elections have been investigated for over a year. The MSM talk, however, have been completely Trump focused since Dec.
You seem to want to think that because the Mueller appointed special counsel in May that this is a brand new investigation. He is overseeing the previously confirmed investigation.

Did you read my posts before you commented?

I jumped into the thread by stating that "investigating for 9 months with the help of just about every MSM member and still nothing has come up means ... we need to investigate more."

Another poster Implied that there has not been an investigation for that long. The fact is there has been. So now you are admitting that the Russia issue has been going on for at least that long and longer?

I was not at all conflating investigations. They have never stopped. Russia influence of elections have been investigated for over a year. The MSM talk, however, have been completely Trump focused since Dec.
You seem to want to think that because the Mueller appointed special counsel in May that this is a brand new investigation. He is overseeing the previously confirmed investigation.

I quoted your posts that I was responding to and asking about.

I'm starting to think you maybe don't know what conflate means.

You continue to combine the various investigations and refer to them as one.

It's all good though.

I quoted your posts that I was responding to and asking about.

I'm starting to think you maybe don't know what conflate means.

You continue to combine the various investigations and refer to them as one.

It's all good though.
I am starting to think you can't admit an error.
Good to know Mueller started this new investigation and is not overseeing the previous FBI investigation.
But I agree with you, it's all good.

No we are not on the same page. You are trying to act like any investigation is just starting. That is just willfully wearing partisan blinders. You not counting the FBI investigation in this matter as an investigation is ... in your words ... astonishing. Why do you not? Is the FBI not an worthy organization to investigate? The official FBI investigation launched in Q2 of 2016.
So yes, I typed and said investigation. Which is 100% accurate. I also said the Trump-focus has been going for 9 months. Which is 100% accurate.
How long has Mueller been on the job? 9 weeks or so right?

So you want to somehow lump together a nonspecific investigation by the FBI with a specific investigation instigated by the Trump Justice Department appointed Special Counsel as if they are one and the same thing. Interesting attempt to obfuscate reality. Doesn't work. But I give you a B+ for the effort.

"Keep investigating"?

Ken Starr says hello again (though he is getting kinda weary reminding you guys how all this works and likely will just ignore you in the future).

I am starting to think you can't admit an error.
Good to know Mueller started this new investigation and is not overseeing the previous FBI investigation.
But I agree with you, it's all good.

I've admitted error and given a mea culpa many a time.

You can look it up.

But there are multiple separate investigations, not just one.

You are the one in error this time.

Last edited:
"People advocating continued/new investigations of Hillary, Wasserstein, Seth Rich in connection with the DNC leaks have less to base their suspicions on than what I find suspicious about Trump/Russia (IMO)....yet in one situation they want investigations started and one theyadvocated that it's all manufactured nonsense that never justified an investigation."

@CowboyJD you can't seriously mean that.

What you got on Seth Rich? Enlighten me. I've see the best that NZ has tried to provide on it....basically a lot of memes.

President Donald Trump is being accused of knowingly and actively trying to spread false news about the murder of DNC employee Seth Rich in a new lawsuit.

Rod Wheeler filed a complaint on Tuesday in the Southern District of New York against Fox News, Malia Zimmerman and Ed Butowsky claiming that they worked together to create a false narrative surrounding the death of Rich.

Also contributing to the creation of that fake news story was President Trump according to court documents, which claim that the Commander-in-Chief wanted the story to include multiple fake quotes which were attributed to Wheeler.

@syskatine

Ben-Stiller-Shh-dont-tell.gif

I was trying to lead a horse to water and see if they would drink.

Wonder if Kimdotcom has made his earthshattering proffer of Seth Rich info to anyone yet.

https://oklahomastate.forums.rivals.com/search/316088/?q=Mea+culpa&o=date&c[user][0]=960

Many a time is certainly a subjective term, but I would venture a guess that it has been more often than he has...maybe than you have.

Feel free to do and post your own search to prove me wrong....if you do, I'll have no problem acknowledging so.
No I'm good. I would bet your know it all to mea culpa ratio is skewed heavily in one direction. I don't even need to research that. You're an attorney after all, you're not wrong very often. Just ask yourself.

No I'm good. I would bet your know it all to mea culpa ratio is skewed heavily in one direction. I don't even need to research that. You're an attorney after all, you're not wrong very often. Just ask yourself.

Welp, we all got opinions and we all think our opinions are right.

Even you.

So, has anyone seen anything new on the Anwan IT scandal? You know the original intent of this thread. Seems to be quiet on that front.

So, has anyone seen anything new on the Anwan IT scandal? You know the original intent of this thread. Seems to be quiet on that front.

He was arrested five days ago.

I think some people may have a mistaken impression of how quickly criminal investigations actually proceed and that every single progression in such investigations is made public immediately.

Reactions: Been Jammin

I think some people may have a mistaken impression of how quickly criminal investigations actually proceed and that every single progression in such investigations is made public immediately.

ya think?

In the movies these issues are resolved in about 2 hours. I don't understand why it takes so long in real life.

I realize he was arrested 5 days ago. I just assumed all info would be leaked like everything else these days. I assumed we would have this interview tapes by now. lol

Reactions: CowboyJD

Damn, where's Perry Mason when he's most needed?

Reactions: CowboyJD
Well there you have it. Democrats are completely innocent of any ethics/criminal violations, and are poor victims of an outrageous right wing conspiracy. In the meantime Donald Trump and associates, and all other Republicans are completely innocent of all outrageous charges leveled at them by Democrats, who are evil beyond recognition. THEY'RE ALL INNOCENT! NO ONE IN GOVERNMENT IS CORRUPT! THEY HAVE INVESTIGATED THEMSELVES - AND CONTINUE TO INVESTIGATE THEMSELVES - AND THEY HAVE FOUND ALL CHARGES TO BE BASELESS. POLITICAL WITCHHUNTERY THERE IS NOTHING TO SEE HERE. GO ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT