ADVERTISEMENT

Anther Clinton adversary commits suicide.

You should get out more often; the poor bastard killed himself in another thread. This obviously isn't double jeopardy, but does rise to "double secret probation".

Reactions: Been Jammin
Nothing to see here. He left a note to be sure and assure everyone that there was no foul play.

Oh, and what life insurance policy today doesn't have a suicide clause?

Reactions: shortbus
What exactly would it take (numbers wise) for you to at least look at this critically and wonder wtf is going on?

Numbers wise.....1.

Just one time where a member of the CDS (Clinton Death Squad) gets caught committing a crime.

I keep reading about new deaths that occur under suspicious circumstances, and keep hearing about how the person who died had spoken out against the Clintons or might have had information that would result in Hillary/Bill going to jail.

Yet, in every case, the CDS managed to get away with murder without leaving any evidence. No surprise security footage. No unexplained fingerprints. No witnesses noticing a suspicious vehicle or person in the area. No victims calling 911. No sign of forced entry.

That's some James Bond level spy shit right there.

I'd probably be more likely to believe that they managed to get away with murdering Seth Rich if the people claiming it to be true were not also attributing 15+ other "suspicious" murders to them.

It is completely unrealistic to think that anyone could pull off that many murders without making a mistake. It is also unrealistic to think that they could have enough law enforcement in their back pocket to prevent the mistakes from coming to light or to not do their job and investigate said murders.

Numbers wise.....1.

Just one time where a member of the CDS (Clinton Death Squad) gets caught committing a crime.

I keep reading about new deaths that occur under suspicious circumstances, and keep hearing about how the person who died had spoken out against the Clintons or might have had information that would result in Hillary/Bill going to jail.

Yet, in every case, the CDS managed to get away with murder without leaving any evidence. No surprise security footage. No unexplained fingerprints. No witnesses noticing a suspicious vehicle or person in the area. No victims calling 911. No sign of forced entry.

That's some James Bond level spy shit right there.

I'd probably be more likely to believe that they managed to get away with murdering Seth Rich if the people claiming it to be true were not also attributing 15+ other "suspicious" murders to them.

It is completely unrealistic to think that anyone could pull off that many murders without making a mistake. It is also unrealistic to think that they could have enough law enforcement in their back pocket to prevent the mistakes from coming to light or to not do their job and investigate said murders.

So because no one has been caught it cannot possibly be true? Any and all possible circumstancial evidence be damned?

So Herb Baumeister possibly being the I-70 killer is just stupid talk because inference automatically disqualifies any such theory.

Nice.

So because no one has been caught it cannot possibly be true? Any and all possible circumstancial evidence be damned?

So Herb Baumeister possibly being the I-70 killer is just stupid talk because inference automatically disqualifies any such theory.

Nice.

There is plenty of evidence that HB was the I-70 killer. There is no real evidence that the CDS even exists. That's my point.

There is plenty of evidence that HB was the I-70 killer. There is no real evidence that the CDS even exists. That's my point.

Tell me more about this "real evidence" you require before buying in to a theory.

giphy.gif

(whispering) Been, where is the real evidence of Russian collusion?

Tell me more about this "real evidence" you require before buying in to a theory.

giphy.gif

(whispering) Been, where is the real evidence of Russian collusion?

Where did I post tHat I believe Russian collusion happened?

I will wait for you to answer.

Where did I post tHat I believe Russian collusion happened?

I will wait for you to answer.

Where did I say Hillary is making people suicide themselves? It's not a matter of being a true believer. It's a question of if there is enough anecdotal information you give one thing potential credibility and not the other.

Which I guess we all do.

Where did I say Hillary is making people suicide themselves? It's not a matter of being a true believer. It's a question of if there is enough anecdotal information you give one thing potential credibility and not the other.

Which I guess we all do.

For me. The CDS is completely unrealistic. I have a very hard time imagining that it is possible, for the reasons stated above. For Russia, I can see it being possible. That doesn't mean it happened. But, even if you believe the narrative that the Russian lawyer chick was a setup by the Dems, DJTJ's emails lend some credence to the Russian Collusion theory.

Last edited:
Dems are setting themselves up for 2018 disaster by continuing to believe their own fake polling.

rather obvious. don't make me insult your intelligence by explaining it down to you -presumably an intelligent, educated adult. L

Not obvious to me.

I just want to make sure I understand what you are suggesting.

Are you saying that the "Clinton Death Squad" is more likely a true story than the "Members of the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians" story?

If that is what you are saying, I'm not sure if you understand the definition of the word "objectively".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT