ADVERTISEMENT

Another one bites the dust

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
Sadly Lisa Marie Presley- cardiac arrest.

My friends mom also just passed- LT month after taking demonic booster- cancer was under control then spread like wildfire- it's what the mRNA nano tech does

Have I said demonic?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Sadly Lisa Marie Presley- cardiac arrest.

My friends mom also just passed- LT month after taking demonic booster- cancer was under control then spread like wildfire- it's what the mRNA nano tech does

Have I said demonic?
I think you should git after dandelion and fauchi.

Demonic is when a piece of sh like you rejoices over the suffering of innocent people.
Who's rejoicing booster lover- nice try to demonize but you can't handle the fact you took the $hit and pushed the $hit on here- blood on your hands booster boy Prez?

At least she lived longer than her dad and one of her ex-husbands.
Yep she had a history of drug abuse and who knows what else. Her son killed himself not too long ago and it was said she was not taking it well at all. Gotta take care of yourself, in a similar situation myself. After covid and during this past Dec I have been hit with blood pressure going sky high, aches and pains that were not there before, vision issues etc. You name it. Went to doc and got on BP medicine yesterday, blood work today. Lost 25lbs so that was the only thing good that covid did I guess.

Reactions: wyomingosualum

Parents should be imprisoned for life- WTF

This is what people that won't stand up for truth and call out the genocide gets us- innocent children dying- we have an
Enabling of evil society-
Citizens too comfy In life scared to rock the boat

Last edited:
Pure evil what they've done

Doctors are practicing after all. They get a lot of leeway and this will never change brother. Politics and all. Folks are forced to be fickle by gubment.

Reactions: Corndog2021
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT