ADVERTISEMENT

Another negative piece

Answer a question for Dave? Like most of us here, my getting through to Dave is completely beyond my reach. If 2012 Bearcat can't get through, how can I be expected?

I would just like to know his answer. I don't know anyone that has this White Guilt thingy so I am curious as to what it is and how he got it?

I would just like to know his answer. I don't know anyone that has this White Guilt thingy so I am curious as to what it is and how he got it?

My theory and belief is that you harbored real racist thoughts and feelings, whether you acted upon it or not. Makes sense to me, the Dims believe everyone is racist, in this instance I think they are pointing the fingers at themselves.

My theory and belief is that you harbored real racist thoughts and feelings, whether you acted upon it or not. Makes sense to me, the Dims believe everyone is racist, in this instance I think they are pointing the fingers at themselves.
Baseless racist charges is M. O. for the left. Charges are often used in hopes of ending debate.

A racist is one who sees skin color as superior to another. Or inferior. I can spot racism. I'm good at it. We don't have conservative racists here.

OKSTATE1 doesn't give a mouse's hiney my or Obama's color. He looks inside us, as does the rest of our conservative brothers here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT