ADVERTISEMENT

Another Anti-Semite Voices His Opinion

What is best in life?

OIG4.p916LjT3.KB4BCDbjr74

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Reactions: EZ Reyes
Everyone I know in Iran has the same views but they are helpless to the Iranian regime. They tried to stand up back inn 2009 when Obama was in office. Hoping Obama would come out in support and help them change the regime. Obama waited two weeks to say a damn word because he was to busy stirring up the Arab Spring movement to create chaos and give the Iranian regime like minded governments in the region. Thankfully Obama's efforts failed but the damage was done, the Iranians that stood up were arrested and never seen again.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Okay, I watched the video. Did you read my link? Something tells me you did not.

Now about the Iranian woman: she makes an excellent point, in my case at least, that I have not spoken up about the way the Iranian government treats its own people. It is beyond horror and I am ashamed I have paid no more attention to it than I did how Israel treats Palestinians before Oct 7. It is an unimportant but worthwhile to point out the subtle difference that Iran does it to its own citizens while Israel does it to people it subjugates. In either case it deserves to be condemned and I heretofore condemn it with every fiber of my being!

That being said I think she left a mixed message about what she wants. On the one hand I get the impression she wants someone - the US maybe? - to step in and oust the regime, but she closes out by inveighing against war because the Iranian people want peace with Israel, not war. I find it interesting that she says the Iranian people are peaceful, with which I 100% think is true, that its the government that is evil and war happy. I bet Bearcat would confirm it. But on the other hand the notion that the people of Gaza could likewise be peace loving, it’s their government that is evil is shouted down with fury by Bearcat and his posse.

Here’s the deal: Iran and its proxies, at least the ones with the power, are hungry for vengeance and hell bent on having it. We all agree with that. Knowing that, Israel has reacted with vengeance of its own, without exception far more violently than her enemies. Oct 7 vs genocide is clear evidence of that. Somebody needs to change tactics. Or else it could blow up to cause WW3. And I don’t think anyone but America’s NeoCons want that. I hope feeble old Sleepy Joe stays the course on which he has embarked. It would probably be the first foreign policy he got right in his entire political career, and the timing couldn’t be better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT