ADVERTISEMENT

Anderson cooper curses the white house

I'm not rooting for the US Women's team to lose because I just don't care about women's soccer. But, I'm not rooting for them to win either because I just don't care about women's soccer.

Any decent high school boys team would beat them so badly as to be a joke. And I don't care about high school boys soccer either.

He's just rambling. He's cobbled together some random talking points from FOX snippets:

"So many people come to me, 'Sir, I can't join you on twitter" I see what's happening. 100%."

100% was the probability of Mexico paying for us a new beautiful wall, too. Now it's 100% that twitter prevents people from "joining" him on twitter.

Reactions: Pokeabear
He's just rambling. He's cobbled together some random talking points from FOX snippets:

"So many people come to me, 'Sir, I can't join you on twitter" I see what's happening. 100%."

100% was the probability of Mexico paying for us a new beautiful wall, too. Now it's 100% that twitter prevents people from "joining" him on twitter.
King Banana has found another balcony I see.

Reactions: Syskatine

I mean.... you can hear him and instantly know he's got some dementia. But hell that's his base. They think like that. Terminated emails and twitter doesn't let em' join. Hell they don't know what it means but by god someone better fix it!

I mean.... look at their information sources. Kilmeade screamed in the Iraq war runup that if somebody can't get behind it, they just need to get out of America. Always wrong, always a moron, and they.. just tune in. The "smart" one literally can not be trusted with open fire, and they're setting the talking points for these born followers.

Reactions: Pokeabear
I mean.... look at their information sources. Kilmeade screamed in the Iraq war runup that if somebody can't get behind it, they just need to get out of America. Always wrong, always a moron, and they.. just tune in. The "smart" one literally can not be trusted with open fire, and they're setting the talking points for these born followers.

Fox News baaaaad

giphy.gif

Screw her.....be the only time in my life, or any other subsequent life I'll be cheering for the dam French.
I’m with you. Kind of hope they lose so she doesn’t get any attention on the matter. Although the media will still run with the “what would have been slant.”

I strongly disagree with those hoping they lose. I am rooting hard for the USWNT. I find Rapinoe a disgraceful arrogant ass, but I am not going to allow her disgusting actions to change my personal thoughts on always rooting for my country.

I strongly disagree with those hoping they lose. I am rooting hard for the USWNT. I find Rapinoe a disgraceful arrogant ass, but I am not going to allow her disgusting actions to change my personal thoughts on always rooting for my country.

Does she really think it’s her country cableok? Or does she wish it were the country she thinks it should be according to her? Can’t she articulate her grievances in a different more respectful manner?

I can deal with protests, no problem. But to protest the very country that put you on the world stage then use that same stage to protest, is pure unadulterated crap!

Was a time not long ago one of his or her own teammates might have whipped her ass. But instead it’s like no big deal and make no mistake it impugned the whole team.

Reactions: iasooner1
Does she really think it’s her country cableok? Or does she wish it were the country she thinks it should be according to her? Can’t she articulate her grievances in a different more respectful manner?

I can deal with protests, no problem. But to protest the very country that put you on the world stage then use that same stage to protest, is pure unadulterated crap!

Was a time not long ago one of his or her own teammates might have whipped her ass. But instead it’s like no big deal and make no mistake it impugned the whole team.
In 1968 it was a quiet protest in Mexico City by black athletes. Is this different? Not standing for the anthem is a respectful protest. People died for that right.

Reactions: Ostatedchi
I mean.... you can hear him and instantly know he's got some dementia. But hell that's his base. They think like that. Terminated emails and twitter doesn't let em' join. Hell they don't know what it means but by god someone better fix it!

I didn't know a Proctologist could diagnose Dementia?
1c94e4f1-0dba-4f72-83e5-fc45b69b3b7d_text.gif

In 1968 it was a quiet protest in Mexico City by black athletes. Is this different? Not standing for the anthem is a respectful protest. People died for that right.

Not even close to the same thing....not even close. And all those people died to keep the US free, not so people can sit for the song that is the anthem for this great country. Dolt!

Of course she won't go to the White House. It would knock Trump from his pedestal of worst hair ever in the White House. Nothing screams: "Look at me damn it! I'm a narcissistic millineal" than purple hair.

Just a guess here, I bet she eats at the Y regularly?

Honestly, I was turned off by their David vs Goliath commercial - in which they bragged about actually being Goliath and David had no chance against them.

Hubris level - toxic.

I'm out. Good luck futball girls. lose or win, whatever.

I had no problem with them until they started doing power-slide, asshat, mega celebrations in a game that they won 13-0. Don't get me wrong, I have zero issue with scoring big. I know the tie-breaker rules. But a little sportsmanship matters, and this team clearly showed they had none.

Then to top it off, they tried to play themselves off as the victim when they were called out for their buffoonery.

It does seem a bit strange that you won't stand for your country's anthem, yet will gladly wear that country's colors onto the field of play. Seems a bit hypocritical to me.

It does seem a bit strange that you won't stand for your country's anthem, yet will gladly wear that country's colors onto the field of play. Seems a bit hypocritical to me.

And they won't turn down the money either that they make off wearing the Country's colors. They are trying to cash in on it like the POS Kaepernick has.

Honestly, I was turned off by their David vs Goliath commercial - in which they bragged about actually being Goliath and David had no chance against them.

Hubris level - toxic.

I'm out. Good luck futball girls. lose or win, whatever.

That and their "All eyes on us" commercial."

She has been respectfully standing for the National Anthem during the WC. She just doesn't put her hand on her heart or sing...which is something our President has been recorded doing.

The White House quote is actually from about six months ago during video taken during a photo shoot.

I'm good with whatever opinion anyone may have on her. Reasonable minds can disagree...but let's get the facts clear before.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT