ADVERTISEMENT

A warning for anyone who dares cross the liberals

So editing your posts on here now means one is disingenuous? Does that apply to you too?

lol

You "frame" your communication to an excessive as fuq degree. You go back and edit when you think the framing is a little off. Again, shady AF.

That's your liberal M.O.

No. You edited your post because you are disingenuous. I told you not 4 hours ago that is your M.O.

You shady AF.

Almost your whole 'side' is.

Brad, do you think there is a slippery slope with labeling an entire side (when there are only 2) as wrong/bad/whatever?

Would the fear of the 'wrong side' winning an election leave one open to, and accepting of, tyranny by the side one deems as correct, as it is preferable to the other side being in charge?

I think this is applicable to both sides of the spectrum, but I'd be interested in your thoughts if you can parse out what I'm attempting to say.

You "frame" your communication to an excessive as fuq degree. You go back and edit when you think the framing is a little off. Again, shady AF.

That's your liberal M.O.

Is it your liberal M.O. when you edit your posts too?

Again, lol.

If it is proven that Ford committed perjury, yes, she should face criminal charges. No doubt about it.

Now, can you answer my question?:

If it is shown that Kavanaugh lied during his testimony (i.e. committed perjury), do you believe that should disqualify him from being a Justice on the Supreme Court?

He's on his 7th FBI interview. He had nuclear code level clearance. Sooo.... what kinda lies are we talking about here? Whether he did an over the bra feel-up of the girl he referenced in high school yearbook? Or maybe he drank too much beer and passed out one time in college and his buddies drew dicks on his face and recorded it with a VCR camcorder?

yeah, no. That would be a fvcking stupid level of accountability to hold any adult to.

bb-5bb268d318636.jpeg

DoYcGx0WkAQwpJY

Asked and answered. A blowjob is the standard here. Anything less egregious than popping a nut on an intern, the answer is no.

So essentially, small lies or lies that some may deem minor or irrelevant under oath by a judge desiring to sit on the Supreme Court doesn't matter now. I firmly disagree. Any judge who wants to be a Supreme Court Justice should never lie under oath. Period.

Do you believe "little" lies can sometimes point to bigger lies?

Reactions: Pokeabear
So essentially, small lies or lies that some may deem minor or irrelevant under oath by a judge desiring to sit on the Supreme Court doesn't matter now. I firmly disagree. Any judge who wants to be a Supreme Court Justice should never lie under oath. Period.

Do you believe "little" lies can sometimes point to bigger lies?

Did you vote for Hillary Clinton? Cuz... I mean...

Reactions: wyomingosualum
Did you vote for Hillary Clinton? Cuz... I mean...

And there is the Clinton deflection. Just like clockwork lol. Clinton has never been nominated to sit on the Supreme Court, nor would she be. You want to talk about someone who would never be confirmed haha!

Think about it, you are now equating Kavanaugh to Clinton. Seriously consider that for a moment.

Also, do you believe "little" lies can sometimes point to bigger lies?

Brad, do you think there is a slippery slope with labeling an entire side (when there are only 2) as wrong/bad/whatever?

Would the fear of the 'wrong side' winning an election leave one open to, and accepting of, tyranny by the side one deems as correct, as it is preferable to the other side being in charge?

I think this is applicable to both sides of the spectrum, but I'd be interested in your thoughts if you can parse out what I'm attempting to say.

This may be an inadequate answer for now, but my my brain is tired, so I may circle back and add more...

I don't think there are only 2 sides... I believe the Left is completely fractured and the sooner the moderate, "traditional" left understands it, the sooner healing will begin in this country.

There's a fundamental difference in the 2 planks on the left currently, and I see it as primarily a cultural battle.

Reactions: NZ Poke
And there is the Clinton deflection. Just like clockwork lol. Clinton has never been nominated to sit on the Supreme Court, nor would she be. You want to talk about someone who would never be confirmed haha!

Think about it, you are now equating Kavanaugh to Clinton. Seriously consider that for a moment.

Also, do you believe "little" lies can sometimes point to bigger lies?

Nice try spoogenozzle.

What actually just happened is I showed you what a basic bitch hypocrite you are and you immediately resorted to 12 year old girl emoticons.

Nice try spoogenozzle.

What actually just happened is I showed you what a basic bitch hypocrite you are and you immediately resorted to 12 year old girl emoticons.

Nope, not at all. You deflected to the Clintons, typical of those on the right when they have nothing else or can't answer straight questions. Even Kavanaugh deflected towards them in his testimony lol. He needed to appeal to you after all.

So I'll ask one more time, do you believe "little" lies can sometimes point to bigger lies? Yes or no?

Nope, not at all. You deflected to the Clintons, typical of those on the right when they have nothing else or can't answer straight questions. Even Kavanaugh deflected towards them in his testimony lol. He needed to appeal to you after all.

So I'll ask one more time, do you believe "little" lies can sometimes point to bigger lies? Yes or no?

Just stfu.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

Promise this is the last time you'll ask? Your entire theoretical lie thing is dumb. Your assumptive generalizations are dumb. Your use of "Clinton deflection" as it's own deflection from your hypocrisy is... dumb.

I'm pretty sure If I wanted to kill myself, I could climb your ego and jump to your IQ.

Promise this is the last time you'll ask? Your entire theoretical lie thing is dumb. Your assumptive generalizations are dumb. Your use of "Clinton deflection" as it's own deflection from your hypocrisy is... dumb.

I'm pretty sure If I wanted to kill myself, I could climb your ego and jump to your IQ.

Now the ad hominems. :D

It is tough when you actually have someone challenging all the junk you get spoon fed from the right-wing media, isn't it? Just attack me again though, your fellow right-wingers will laugh and like, and you can feel like a big man behind a computer.

Have a good evening.

Any willful lie under oath. If this is proven, should he sit on the Supreme Court?
If Ford is proven to have lied and/or coordinated the release of her story with Dem groups/Hilll staffers abound she serve time in a federal prison?

Well, I'm sorry to read that. I thought you were better than this.

Whether he meant it or it was "intentional hyperbole," it is very inappropriate and representative of what is wrong with some on the right currently.

This post would bother me....if I gave even the least little crap about what you think about me.

I wouldn’t do it myself....not my style....but you are seriously overplaying your outrage hand here.

To the point of me starting to agree that Brad actually has a point in his comments about you.

If Ford us proven to have lied and/or coordinated the release of her story with Dem groups/Hilll staffers abound she serve time in a federal prison?

If it is proven that Ford committed perjury, yes, she should face criminal charges. No doubt about it.

If Kavanaugh if proven to have lied under oath and committed perjury, should he be a justice on the Supreme Court?

If Kavanaugh if proven to have lied under oath and committed perjury, should he be a justice on the Supreme Court?
I’m not sure. It didn’t disqualify Bill Clinton from being President, so I guess not. Precedent and all.

I’m not sure. It didn’t disqualify Bill Clinton from being President, so I guess not. Precedent and all.

lol, again, the Clinton deflection. It is like you guys talk off the same script.:D

I didn't ask about the President. I asked about a justice on the Supreme Court. Should a man who is proven to have committed perjury during his confirmation hearing be allowed to sit on the Supreme Court?

Would you throw Dr. Ford in prison for perjury but reward Kavanaugh with a seat on the Supreme Court for perjury?

lol, again, the Clinton deflection. It is like you guys talk off the same script.:D

I didn't ask about the President. I asked about a justice on the Supreme Court. Should a man who is proven to have committed perjury during his confirmation hearing be allowed to sit on the Supreme Court?

Would you throw Dr. Ford in prison for perjury but reward Kavanaugh with a seat on the Supreme Court for perjury?
Precedent has been set.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT