ADVERTISEMENT

A warning for anyone who dares cross the liberals

If it is shown that Kavanaugh lied during his testimony (i.e. committed perjury), do you believe that should disqualify him from being a Justice on the Supreme Court?

No. I wouldn’t care if he strangled dr Ford on tv in prime time. One side having scruples doesn’t work. We have to stoop to the disgusting level of the libs to beat them.

Remember when Harry Reid bragged about lying about Romney’s taxes and the fact that he didn’t get elected? Did you call him out for that? Remember the war hero maverick that libs slobbered all over at his funeral? We are just supposed to sit back and play good kids with the liars and cheats and race baiters and resisters that harass and threaten the right?

I wish that worked, but it doesn’t. Trump shoving lib medicine down your throats is cringe worthy but satisfying at the same time.

Remember when Harry Reid bragged about lying about Romney’s taxes and the fact that he didn’t get elected? Did you call him out for that? Remember the war hero maverick that libs slobbered all over at his funeral? We are just supposed to sit back and play good kids with the liars and cheats and race baiters and resisters that harass and threaten the right?

I wish that worked, but it doesn’t. Trump shoving lib medicine down your throats is cringe worthy but satisfying at the same time.
:rolleyes:

It’s so cute how you leave out the things in your quotes you don’t have the morals or cognitive ability to combat.

What, about one side having scruples? You mean scruples like not even allowing a highly qualified nominee for the Supreme Court a hearing? Or the countless investigations against Democrats that have been conducted? Or the hate and vile spewed by Trump?

You just posted that Kavanaugh could have strangled a woman on prime time and it wouldn't matter to you. That is sick.

***Trampling on John McCain’s grave to own the libs***

“Morals/scruples”

It was immoral for their reasoning. If trump never runs for office that spectacle never happens.

Do you really believe this nonsense Harry? I mean, honestly?

McCain was a Vietnam POW and a United States Senator. He ran for President and was the GOP nominee in 2008. He was greatly admired by people in both parties. He was honored for who he was and his contribution to this country. Are you so blinded by the junk the far-right feeds you that you can't realize this?

The only difference, had Trump not ran, that we would have seen is that the sitting President would have joined the fomer Presidents at the funeral. Ted Cruz would have been there. Jeb Bush would have been there. Hillary Clinton would have been there.

Like I posted, let go of the hate.

McCain was a Vietnam POW and a United States Senator. He ran for President and was the GOP nominee in 2008. He was greatly admired by people in both parties. He was honored for who he was and his contribution to this country. Are you so blinded by the junk the far-right feeds you that you can't realize this?

The only difference, had Trump not ran, that we would have seen is that the sitting President would have joined the fomer Presidents at the funeral. Ted Cruz would have been there. Jeb Bush would have been there. Hillary Clinton would have been there.

Fake news. You don’t get it. You won’t get it. The cows get it by now.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

You weren't saying this in 2008.

Most people who drink heavily never think they are "that drunk," said through experience and observation. If he was charged with perjury over a silly statement like that, then people like Blumenthal, Reid and others need to be lined up.

More relevant does he still drink (remember Bush was a recovering alcoholic) to excess or at all? Did his drinking lead him to attack women? Prove that and yea he is in trouble, otherwise this is a snipe hunt lead by some of the most despicable turds on the planet.

Most people have already made their minds up, so any more infestations are probably a waste of time. Many of those who will vote to confirm have already run the political calculations through big blue and think they will survive. Many of those who will vote no are eying 2020 and fund raising campaigns based on Kavanaugh outlawing abortion, rolling back gay rights, throwing grandma off the cliff and starving children.

Its all political calculations from here on out........

Interesting. Why did you leave the Libertarian Party?
I came to the realization that the party was full of useful idiots and it was a waste of time, nearly on par with herding cats. I decided I could best practice my personal principals as an Independent. It’s truly been Liberating. ;)

Reactions: my_2cents
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT