ADVERTISEMENT

A warning for anyone who dares cross the liberals

If this board is any indication of what moderate liberals are then we are truly F'ed. There is obviously no way to reconcile our differences. About time to split this country since neither side can see themselves living harmoniously with the other.

Bingo

Reactions: Ostatedchi
If this board is any indication of what moderate liberals are then we are truly F'ed. There is obviously no way to reconcile our differences. About time to split this country since neither side can see themselves living harmoniously with the other.

So no comment about high stick's assertion that he wouldn't care if Kavanaugh strangled Dr. Ford on TV during prime time? What would that indicate to you about some on the right?

So no comment about high stick's assertion that he wouldn't care if Kavanaugh strangled Dr. Ford on TV during prime time? What would that indicate to you about some on the right?

You are disingenuous quite a bit.

That's a big part of your/ the Dims problem.

Deflection. Obfuscation.

Just answer his question.

You've gone down the slippery path and are having trouble with speaking to what reality actually is.

Reality to Been: "Hello, I'm Reality, we were good friends back before Social Media and TDS."

Ad hominem deflection.

Again, yes or no Brad??...

You expect me to ever take your opinion seriously pushing this shit?

You claim to be in the legal field, yet you're operating as someone who hasn't made it past 5th grade.

Your side cant be trusted with power. Your M.O. ITT is exhibit A. Been is along for the ride.

You've gone down the slippery path and are having trouble with speaking to what reality actually is.

Reality to Been: "Hello, I'm Reality, we were good friends back before Social Media and TDS."

Deflection. Obfuscation.

You are wasting my time.

Reactions: my_2cents
You expect me to ever take your opinion seriously pushing this shit?

You claim to be in the legal field, yet you're operating as someone who hasn't made it past 5th grade.

Your side cant be trusted with power. Your M.O. ITT is exhibit A. Been is along for the ride.

More ad hominem deflection. You do this all the time. When you can't answer a simple question, you respond with silly personal attacks.

Instead of always casting stones, take a look every now and then at your own side.

As Been posted, you are wasting my time.

Deflection. Obfuscation.

You are wasting my time.

I'm glad I was sitting down for that message.

(We all already know that you, mcmuffin, etc dont have anything to learn, no edification to gain via introspection.

It's one of your most obvious traits.)

More ad hominem deflection. You do this all the time. When you can't answer a simple question, you respond with silly personal attacks.

Instead of always casting stones, take a look every now and then at your own side.

As Been posted, you are wasting my time.

Bye Felicia

If it is shown that Kavanaugh lied during his testimony (i.e. committed perjury), do you believe that should disqualify him from being a Justice on the Supreme Court?

giphy.gif

Sorry, I dozed off. Are you always this interesting?

When it is showed that Ford lied, do you believe they should haul her lying ass off to prison? At least for a week or two like George P?

When it is showed that Ford lied, do you believe they should haul her lying ass off to prison? At least for a week or two like George P?

If it is proven that Ford committed perjury, yes, she should face criminal charges. No doubt about it.

Now, can you answer my question?:

If it is shown that Kavanaugh lied during his testimony (i.e. committed perjury), do you believe that should disqualify him from being a Justice on the Supreme Court?

In my post I said that neither side could see themselves living in the country governed by the other side. That's on both sides equally.

I wouldn't stay long in a country where your beliefs where what governed. And you probably wouldn't stay long in one that I managed.

The sad part is that the founders foresaw this and created a federalist model - that we've totally eroded over the past 2 centuries.

I would bet that was surely intentional hyperbole for effect.

I would also bet that any refusal to confirm my thoughts by him would be because he enjoys seeing you gnaw on it for days.

That’s what I would bet.

In my post I said that neither side could see themselves living in the country governed by the other side. That's on both sides equally.

I wouldn't stay long in a country where your beliefs where what governed. And you probably wouldn't stay long in one that I managed.

The sad part is that the founders foresaw this and created a federalist model - that we've totally eroded over the past 2 centuries.

You might want to start looking into New Zealand, Canada, etc.
tenor.gif

Reactions: Pokeabear

I would also bet that any refusal to confirm my thoughts by him would be because he enjoys seeing you gnaw on it for days.

That’s what I would bet.

When you were typing this out did you not stop and think what kind of a Jack wagon would need this explained to him?

That’s what I would bet.

Would you say that such intentional hyperbole as that statement is appropriate?

Ah yes, step in and provide him a convenient way out. I don't buy it, but hey if you wanna sell it and try to help him out, go right ahead.

I wonder though, would you say that such intentional hyperbole as that statement is appropriate?

I calls them as I sees them....

As far as appropriateness....it’s not my style, but I wouldn’t say it’s grossly inappropriate for this board.

I try not to bite on obvious bait as well, and that was pretty freaking obvious.

Edit: Why did you remove the first sentence?

Reactions: Medic007
Would you say that such intentional hyperbole as that statement is appropriate?

Also, I’m not gonna make multiple posts demanding an answer, but I am curious as to why you removed the first sentence suggesting that I was “selling” something or defending Brad.

I was just posting my opinion.

Reactions: Medic007
As far as appropriateness....it’s not my style, but I wouldn’t say it’s grossly inappropriate for this board.

Well, I'm sorry to read that. I thought you were better than this.

Whether he meant it or it was "intentional hyperbole," it is very inappropriate and representative of what is wrong with some on the right currently.

Edit: Why did you remove the first sentence?

Because I thought it was self-evident and didn't need to be mentioned. I also just mainly wanted to get your opinion on the appropriateness of the comment.

Last edited:
Probably a good rule of thumb to follow is assume nobody is being their 100% authentic self on this board. Apply some levity or irony to the vast majority of posts here. Levels varying depending on the poster.

Reactions: wyomingosualum
Probably a good rule of thumb to follow is assume nobody is being their 100% authentic self on this board. Apply some levity or irony to the vast majority of posts here. Levels varying depending on the poster.

i was getting bummed about the iq level itt

thankfully the tide has risen

I fully understand this. But a comment like that is not appropriate regardless of how, why, or where it is made. Especially given what Dr. Ford is claiming happen to her.

It is the same thing as those on the left engaging in the same behavior that those on the right decry when it happens.

Because I thought it was self-evident and didn't need to be mentioned. I also just mainly wanted to get your opinion on the appropriateness of the comment.

No. You edited your post because you are disingenuous. I told you not 4 hours ago that is your M.O.

You shady AF.

Almost your whole 'side' is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT