ADVERTISEMENT

A Truly Well Trained Army

And just think…. your tax dollars buys them more ammo.

Thank you Dan.
Oh you’re welcome! We should give them more ammo so they can shoot Palestinians any time for any reason, even if it’s just for giggles. That’s what a well trained military does, and the IDF is the best!

Sounds like they’re using the same rules of engagement that the Greatest Generation used in WW2. Much better than having to get the OK from some desk jockey in the Pentagon to kill a moslem scumbag in Baghdad.
Exactly! If you’re bored just shoot somebody walking down a street. That’ll perk up your spirits! And if it’s a woman or child or old Muslim you get bonus points. That’s a time honored tradition with American GI’s from even before WW2, certainly within the parameters of the rules of war. That’s what you’d have done if you’d ever worn the uniform, right, Billy Badass?

Not near as bad as what awaits terrorists and their sympathizers in the afterlife, they will beg to be shot.
You’re right. Those brave IDF heroes are being humane if you think about it, murdering women and children before they become terrorists, because the afterlife of a terrorist will be pure hell, literally hell. And the IDF soldiers that put them away will be greeted in heaven with parades. It says so right in the Christian Bible, right?

Last edited:
Reactions: OUSOONER67
You’re right. Those brave IDF heroes are being humane if you think about it, murdering women and children before they become terrorists, because the afterlife of a terrorist will be pure hell, literally hell. And the IDF soldiers that put them away will be greeted in heaven with parades. It says so right in the Christian Bible, right?
You bet, its in the FAFO section. The terrorist pos will find out. Keep being a terrorist supporter and you will too.

You bet, its in the FAFO section. The terrorist pos will find out. Keep being a terrorist supporter and you will too.
It’s such a comfort to know this board has an internationally recognized Biblical scholar in our midst who will keep us abreast of all God’s innermost plans for us. People from Arkansas must flock to your home just hoping to catch a glimpse of the great man, maybe even touch him. I think it must be hard being you what with all the sanctified grace hanging round your neck. You carry it with such forgiving dignity!

It’s such a comfort to know this board has an internationally recognized Biblical scholar in our midst who will keep us abreast of all God’s innermost plans for us. People from Arkansas must flock to your home just hoping to catch a glimpse of the great man, maybe even touch him. I think it must be hard being you what with all the sanctified grace hanging round your neck. You carry it with such forgiving dignity!
Keep spreading the Hamas Propaganda, you will be joining this guy in eternity.

Ce3L.gif

If God himself posted here, you’d scoff at Him too.
I'd be very surprised, but there would be no scoffing. I assume you are granting Papal authority to @OUSOONER67 and claiming he speaks for God Himself? Frankly I don't buy that.

What does that heretic Pope have to do with the things of God?
I’m not a Catholic but isn’t the Pope considered to be the official spokesman for God? Doesn’t he get selected by a vote of Cardinals or whatnot and then whatever he says is supposed to come straight from God?

I’m not a Catholic but isn’t the Pope considered to be the official spokesman for God? Doesn’t he get selected by a vote of Cardinals or whatnot and then whatever he says is supposed to come straight from God?

No. That’s @OUSOONER67. Dang, you have a short memory.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
You probably haven’t had wood in twenty years.

It’s quite obvious.
You must be gay, being concerned about my “wood.” Does your wife know about your proclivities? Or are you not hiding it? Just free as a peckerwood!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT