ADVERTISEMENT

$80 Oil

We are back on track...
US-fuel-demand-2022-09-14-gasoline-from-3yrs-ago.png
Not really.

I’ve always maintained $75 oil is good for everyone. Keeps the price of gasoline tame and production rolling. Everything is good.
Supply glut on the horizon? Hearing we might see spot market prices crater in the short term due to storage constraints. What you think?

I'm sure Joe will take this oppty to turn a profit on that transaction. Will you give him credit for doing so?
Wasn't the oil we've burned up from the reserve paid for at a much lower cost than $75? WBAP in Cow Town tells me the ND and MT governors are still hot at the damage Joe has done for their oil & gas industries.

Supply glut on the horizon? Hearing we might see spot market prices crater in the short term due to storage constraints. What you think?
Don’t know. No one does. I’ll leave all that to people much smarter than me. All I know is we re-worked one of our wells last summer and tripled production. So regardless of what Brandon does, all is well for now.

Don’t know. No one does. I’ll leave all that to people much smarter than me. All I know is we re-worked one of our wells last summer and tripled production. So regardless of what Brandon does, all is well for now.
On Election Day I paid $1.74 per US gallon at my neighborhood Stripes (now 7-11). Today $2.99. We exported natural gas, much to today's Putin customers. We no longer export natural gas.

I paid 5.2 cents per kWh. Today I pay 11.9 cents per kWh in Biden's inflationary tidal wave. Texas electricity rates can be tracked by zip code at powertochoose.org.

Yep.

She's taken "dumb bitch" to a low we haven't seen since Marilyn Chambers was blowing Artie on the side of the road.

She's taken "dumb bitch" to a low we haven't seen since Marilyn Chambers was blowing Artie on the side of the road.
I'm not so sure Kamala isn't a heck of a lot brighter than Joe and the board's slow 13. Fox Business tells me Biden's inflationary tidal wave has created record consumer credit card debt.

I'm not so sure Kamala isn't a heck of a lot brighter than Joe and the board's slow 13. Fox Business tells me Biden's inflationary tidal wave has created record consumer credit card debt.
You may be on to something, Sunburnt! During the Donkey debates for President, the Kamel came across as one of the most radical and Marxist of the candidates. This made her a perfect VP candidate, even though she had a 1 percent approval rating by Dems if I remember correctly.

You may be on to something, Sunburnt! During the Donkey debates for President, the Kamel came across as one of the most radical and Marxist of the candidates. This made her a perfect VP candidate, even though she had a 1 percent approval rating by Dems if I remember correctly.
I remember her tearing sleepy a new asshole. Funny how things fall into place.

Any ideas on where US production is today? Curious if US producers are taking advantage of the oppty.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT