ADVERTISEMENT

$80 Oil

$83.84

giphy.gif

Why would anyone want to drill right now knowing full well this administration would use the full power of the federal government to destroy them?
Good thing is with horizontal drilling they yank a lot of it out pretty quickly.

Yeah, ummmm, your Dear Party is the one advocating teaching kids that they're either the oppressor or the oppressed based on their skin color. That sounds exactly like the KKK. Not surprising at all, IMO.
***voted for the guy who, without evidence, ran newspaper ads indicting 5 innocent blacks and Latinos of rape and attempted murder advocating for the death penalty, all of whose sentences were vacated via inmates confession, reached wrongful conviction settlements he called “disgraceful” in a 2014 op-ed, has as recently as 2019 continued to call them guilty, advocated against contestants of color when running pageants, hated black guys counting his money…et cetera…et cetera…et cetera ***

not surprising at all imo

***voted for the guy who, without evidence, ran newspaper ads indicting 5 innocent blacks and Latinos of rape and attempted murder advocating for the death penalty, all of whose sentences were vacated via inmates confession, reached wrongful conviction settlements he called “disgraceful” in a 2014 op-ed, has as recently as 2019 continued to call them guilty, advocated against contestants of color when running pageants, hated black guys counting his money…et cetera…et cetera…et cetera ***

not surprising at all imo
Sorry toontard. Your association with racists is all documented and part of history. It's pretty damn shameful that Team Regressive wants to return to Jim Crow.

Yeah, ummmm, your Dear Party is the one advocating teaching kids that they're either the oppressor or the oppressed based on their skin color. That sounds exactly like the KKK. Not surprising at all, IMO.
If you don't know to vote for me or Trump, you ain't black.
If you visit a 7-11, you better have an Indian accent.
He's a clean and articulate black man.
Many of them don't know how to get on the internet.

Revisit Democrat debates. Ms. Lockupabruthuh frames Brandon as the racist he is.

Yesterday saw my 7-11 regular go from $3.09 to $3.10. Today finds my Cefco up 6 cents to $3.15. I know legions of minorities harmed by Brandon's inflationary tidal wave.

My Planter's Spanish legumes finally went up from $3.18 to $3.38 at Walmart.

• Sad
Reactions: iasooner2000
I gassed my car this AM at Cefco for $3.15. I drove wife's Jeep to 7-11. Oops!!! Regular was $3.29. I drove to Cefco where regular was still $3.15. I told the cashier what I had found at 7-11. She told me she had just marked up her beef jerky to 17 bucks from 9.

Brandon's inflationary tidal wave is at work.

• Angry
Reactions: iasooner2000
$109.72 this morning. That SOTU reading last night did wonders. Get ‘em Brandon!
I guess the release of a day and a half of oil from the strategic reserve worked about as well as solving inflation by throwing more money into the economy

• Love
Reactions: okcpokefan12
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT