ADVERTISEMENT

$80 Oil

I guess the release of a day and a half of oil from the strategic reserve worked about as well as solving inflation by throwing more money into the economy

shocked-amazed.gif

LDD, just curious why you are so pumped about this? I’m personally not against high oil prices due to the fact I live in OK and I know it helps local economy. I’m just wanting your take.
I know legions of minorities. They're not pumped. Will they learn? 2012Bearcat wonders along with me.

A reminder:

Avg. IQ by family group:

1. East Asian
2. European Caucasian
3. Indigenous American
4. Sub-Saharan African

I'm a part of all 4. My 9% East Asian comes from the 12% Cherokee who were believed to have walked across the Bering Strait to North America 13,000 years ago. Genelex Labs in Seattle documented.

LDD, just curious why you are so pumped about this? I’m personally not against high oil prices due to the fact I live in OK and I know it helps local economy. I’m just wanting your take.
I’m in the business. I get a laugh out of all these lefty types crying about gas prices when they voted for the people who help drive those prices up. What’s the saying? Elections have consequences. You’re damn right they do. I personally would rather see $75-$80 oil. It keeps the oil industry thriving while keeping energy costs tame. Now don’t get me wrong, but $150 oil has a nice ring to it.

PS - guess who else hates the US frackers? Putin.

Remember when the left wanted to ban fracking? Lol! And you wonder why so many oil companies aren’t increasing wells.
They aren't increasing wells, because they are worried that the method they use for completing those wells will be banned? Seems backwards. Should be making hay while it is still legal.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
They aren't increasing wells, because they are worried that the method they use for completing those wells will be banned? Seems backwards. Should be making hay while it is still legal.
We’ve been over this.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
Yeah back when puberty was hitting me square in the mouth I dreamed Phoebe Cates came out of my swimming pool like she did in Fast Times at Ridgemont High. I still have that dream occasionally.
Mmmmm.... Phoebe Cates. Feels creepy at my age to even recollect that scene.

I can only assume you’re trolling at this point. This topic is glue.
I mean sure why wouldn't oil companies stop drilling so that all their assets are stranded in the ground when fracking is banned

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT