ADVERTISEMENT

37 Women Before and After Third-Wave Feminism

had to look up til 25....that's enough for me. Boy, what a shame...or, girl, what a shame.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

flat-earth-arguments-memes.jpg

In 2009, a published, peer-reviewed study showed that women's happiness levels have declined substantially since the early 1970's.

Keep in mind that in 2009, the "third wave" feminism (from photos in original post) wasn't as prominent as now, particularly on college campuses.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Article source: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/pressure-proof/201303/women-happiness-is-it-still-declining

Study: https://law.yale.edu/system/files/d...son_ParadoxDecliningFemaleHappiness_Dec08.pdf

But now, we're seeing a *dramatic* increase in suicides in teen girls -- see article below. These are children who are being raised by the women above.

And they're being raised in an environment with "safe spaces," trigger warnings, participation trophies, gender-neutral pronouns, and many other things that weren't prominent 10 years ago (including social media, a likely major factor).

Source: https://www.usnews.com/news/article...the-rise-among-teen-girls-and-middle-aged-men

Last edited:
Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Does ebaumsworld still have the games where girls shirts come off of you get enough points? 2002 SMemmett wants to know.

Reactions: Medic007
You do realize the example in that tweet is an actress playing a character in the prison drama Orange is the New Black?

That's not what she really looks like.

C’mon @Ostatedchi, you KNOW @NZ Poke don’t give a shit about “facts”. They are an unnecessary distraction from the spoonfed narrative he is regurgitating.

You do realize the example in that tweet is an actress playing a character in the prison drama Orange is the New Black?

That's not what she really looks like.
Of course he doesn't. He buys into 110% of this shit.

Hate to break it to you, but I don't think even a single one of these women give a shit what you think...

I'm not sayin' I'm just sayin' -- I think there'd be a whole lot less radical feminism and this feminism hating if some guys could simply perform in bed. It explains everything.

Freud_head_shot.jpg

Reactions: davidallen
I'm not sayin' I'm just sayin' -- I think there'd be a whole lot less radical feminism and this feminism hating if some guys could simply perform in bed. It explains everything.
Hmmm. I'll bet those feminists would punch you in your little balls for posting this.

Feminism is because of some men that can't perform in bed? Brilliant take. Glad to see you progressive men letting your inner pig loose. Sure neuters any argument you try to make on behalf of women in the future. Biff would probably give you a high five.

Hmmm. I'll bet those feminists would punch you in your little balls for posting this.

Feminism is because of some men that can't perform in bed? Brilliant take. Glad to see you progressive men letting your inner pig loose. Sure neuters any argument you try to make on behalf of women in the future. Biff would probably give you a high five.
the-point-you-30719018.png

Would the 20 year old version of you see much dating material there?

1. We’ve already established that at least one picture is of an actress playing a role.

2. NZ has a history of posting demonstrably false and deliberately misleading posts so I would also challenge the assertion that every single one of those “after” pictures is actually the same person as the before picture.

3. Even then 36, 35, 27, 24, and 17 would still be very cute and interesting to 20 year old me....depending, of course, on whether they could hold a conversation and had a sense of humor. I’ve never been turned off by short hair, piercings, or tattoos on women though....kind of like it, actually. Trashy can be sexy.

Fire away.

1. We’ve already established that at least one picture is of an actress playing a role.

2. NZ has a history of posting demonstrably false and deliberately misleading posts so I would also challenge the assertion that every single one of those “after” pictures is actually the same person as the before picture.

3. Even then 36, 35, 27, 24, and 17 would still be very cute and interesting to 20 year old me....depending, of course, on whether they could hold a conversation and had a sense of humor. I’ve never been turned off by short hair, piercings, or tattoos on women though....kind of like it, actually. Trashy can be sexy.

Fire away.

So you into hairy armpits? You nasty!

So you into hairy armpits? You nasty!

I went back and checked, “my” gals don’t appear to have confirmed armpit hair in these pictures.

Hairy armpits aren’t my preference, but they aren’t a dealbreaker. Dated a pretty hot Israeli with armpit hair in law school for a little while. She was a badass.

70 style pubes that require a weedwhacker scare me, but not into Barbie doll clean down their either. I’m more a landing strip kind of guy.

Last edited:
I went back and checked, “my” gals don’t appear to have confirmed armpit hair in these pictures.

Hairy armpits aren’t my preference, but they aren’t a dealbreaker. Dated a pretty hot Israeli with armpit hair in law schoo for a little whilel. She was a badass.

70 style pubes that require a weedwhacked scare me, but not into Barbie doll clean down their either. I’m more a landing strip kind of guy.

Like I said...you nasty!

You, NZ, Roger Solo, Rush, Hannity, Alex Jones, all your type, you all hate women and I think its because they've treated you like shit. A guy that likes women can sit in a room for 20 minutes with the most wild-ass feminists out there and leave trading hugs and texts, even if they agree on nothing. There is just a symbiotic relationship between the sexes that most, but not all men and an even greater majority of women seem to live that enables them to really put up with a lot of shit and be extraordinarily forgiving of the other sex's idiosyncrasies. You'd leave the room texting Roger Solo about how you farted and really made a feminist mad. And yes, one reason women treat you bad is just bad cocksmanship on your part.

Boooooger eaters, man.

Not all conservatives do - its a specific genus. I was recently upbraided for laying Trump at conservatives' feet and I'm temporarily suspending that position until I can rethink that through.

You, NZ, Roger Solo, Rush, Hannity, Alex Jones, all your type, you all hate women and I think its because they've treated you like shit. A guy that likes women can sit in a room for 20 minutes with the most wild-ass feminists out there and leave trading hugs and texts, even if they agree on nothing. There is just a symbiotic relationship between the sexes that most, but not all men and an even greater majority of women seem to live that enables them to really put up with a lot of shit and be extraordinarily forgiving of the other sex's idiosyncrasies. You'd leave the room texting Roger Solo about how you farted and really made a feminist mad. And yes, one reason women treat you bad is just bad cocksmanship on your part.

Boooooger eaters, man.

Not all conservatives do - its a specific genus. I was recently upbraided for laying Trump at conservatives' feet and I'm temporarily suspending that position until I can rethink that through.
Huh? I'm not the needle dick posting misogynist shit on here. Do you have Tourettes or some kind of partial seizure disorder? Heavy day drinking? Your post makes no sense at all.

Take a cold shower or something. You're obviously way too worked up about being called out on your Biffish behavior. At least be honest to yourself for a change and own that you're really no different than Pig Boy Trump, except he apparently gets decent pussy while you blow strangers at truck stops for a $5er.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT