ADVERTISEMENT

37 Women Before and After Third-Wave Feminism

Jesus, dude. I'll put it in finger paint this time.
Still doesn't say "radical feminism exists because guys can't perform in bed."

I would expect you of all people to have a stronger case before throwing out words like "misogynist."

In finger paint this time...

I would expect you of all people to have a stronger case before throwing out words like "misogynist."

"There would be a whole lot less radical feminism...if some guys could simply perform in bed."

We'll just roll with your semantics from now on then. Radical feminists just want better quality dicks. I'll give you and shyster full credit.

"There would be a whole lot less radical feminism...if some guys could simply perform in bed."

We'll just roll with your semantics from now on then. Radical feminists just want better quality dicks. I'll give you and shyster full credit.
Who said that?

Syskatine: There would be a whole lot less bugs crawling under your skin if you would stop using meth
Medic: Bugs come from bug eggs not from meth, science denier

Reactions: davidallen
Syskatine: There would be a whole lot less bugs crawling under your skin if you would stop using meth
Medic: Bugs come from bug eggs not from meth, science denier
Yeah, not even close, but I admire the effort on defense.

You won. Radical feminists just need better dick and there'd be a whole lot less of them. It's not misogynist to say that. You and shyster have schooled me in the way of progressive or whatever it's called.

No one ever said that.
I actually have a few friends who consider themselves radical feminists. Are you a purveyor of better dick or is that just syskatine? I'd like to refer them to someone for "the cure." I'm happily married or I'd try to help them myself, hairy armpits and all.

I actually have a few friends who consider themselves radical feminists. Are you a purveyor of better dick or is that just syskatine? I'd like to refer them to someone for "the cure." I'm happily married or I'd try to help them myself, hairy armpits and all.
Tremendous take down of that straw man.

No one ever said that.
Well, shysterkine posted "if some guys could simply perform in bed." I'm assuming he's talking about sex which in my world involves my dick. Is he maybe talking about a puppet show, or maybe playing the trumpet, or even cooking? Song and Dance? Poetry recital?

@Medic007

This is an example of you not getting it -- you never will. You can't have balls, be straight, and be a Mean Girl and expect to get anywhere with women. Learn. And as confusing as this may seem, they are also okay with acknowledging differences. But can identify a Booger Eater when they see it. Your clumsy "gotcha" stuff is just irritating, too.

All the weird "cankles" and "bitch" stuff that you post speaks to misogyny 100 times more than all your clumsy gotcha stuff. You have a.body of work of female hangups in here. There's animus in it.

Well, shysterkine posted "if some guys could simply perform in bed." I'm assuming he's talking about sex which in my world involves my dick. Is he maybe talking about a puppet show, or maybe playing the trumpet, or even cooking? Song and Dance? Poetry recital?
Syskatine: If OSU could just close better in recruiting there would be less "show boats being controlled by handlers"
Medic: I actually know a couple show boats maybe OSU could come close on them since I can't due to my marital status

@Medic007

This is an example of you not getting it -- you never will. You can't have balls, be straight, and be a Mean Girl and expect to get anywhere with women. Learn. And as confusing as this may seem, they are also okay with acknowledging differences. But can identify a Booger Eater when they see it. Your clumsy "gotcha" stuff is just irritating, too.

All the weird "cankles" and "bitch" stuff that you post speaks to misogyny 100 times more than all your clumsy gotcha stuff. You have a.body of work of female hangups in here. There's animus in it.
You're just like Biff. That's why you screech so much about him. You are simply in the virtue signalling game to blunt your guilt. Be a man and own it. Maybe you can do better than your truck stop fantasies if you started acting like you had some balls.

I think there'd be a whole lot less radical feminism and this feminism hating if some guys could simply perform in bed. It explains everything.

Syskatine: There would be less Oklahoma 4s at the bar if HanSolo wasn't dressed up like Buffalo Wild Wings waitstaff
Medic: Huh? How does HanSolo's shirt have anything to do with the women's appearance?

Syskatine: If OSU could just close better in recruiting there would be less "show boats being controlled by handlers"
Medic: I actually know a couple show boats maybe OSU could come close on them since I can't due to my marital status
Me: Posting that there'd be less radical feminists if some guys could perform in bed is misogynist.

07pilt and shyster: No it isn't because [insert weird but completely impotent defense here].

Me: Fine. It isn't misogynist if you dudes say so. Radical feminists just need better dick. I'll give you guys credit for it.

07pilt: Muffins with cheese have high quality ceramic brakes. I showed Albert my skates.

shyster: [searching through Craigslist ads with keywords "ISO cheap male lot lizard"] You hate women!

Me to myself: These dudes are snorting lab grade 25I-NBOMe...

Reactions: HanAholeSolo2.0
Me: Posting that there'd be less radical feminists if some guys could perform in bed is misogynist.

07pilt and shyster: No it isn't because [insert weird but completely impotent defense here].

Me: Fine. It isn't misogynist if you dudes say so. Radical feminists just need better dick. I'll give you guys credit for it.

07pilt: Muffins with cheese have high quality ceramic brakes. I showed Albert my skates.

shyster: [searching through Craigslist ads with keywords "ISO cheap male lot lizard"] You hate women!

Me to myself: These dudes are snorting lab grade 25I-NBOMe...
Calling an obvious misreading of someone's post misogynist is a strange hill to die on unless you have some serious guilt that you need to virtue signal away.

Calling an obvious misreading of someone's post misogynist is a strange hill to die on unless you have some serious guilt that you need to virtue signal away.
How did I misread it? What is your translation?

How did I misread it? What is your translation?
That the world is full of radical feminists from the perspective of the bad dick havers due to sour grapes from repeated rejection (due to bad dick).

That the world is full of radical feminists from the perspective of the bad dick havers due to sour grapes from repeated rejection (due to bad dick).
It doesn't read that way. Not even close. I suppose when he posts "trannies," he means something else too?

Is this still on the rack to try on?

You have my numbers identifying the cute-ish girls in our resident “entertainer of ideas”’s original post that 20 yr old JD would have likely taken a shot at.

Feel free.

Just know that I would not consider any of them now. Not because my tastes have changed, but because my wife carries a gun for a living and isn’t afraid to use it.

You have my numbers identifying the cute-ish girls in our resident “entertainer of ideas”’s original post that 20 yr old JD would have likely taken a shot at.

Feel free.

Just know that I would not consider any of them now. Not because my tastes have changed, but because my wife carries a gun for a living and isn’t afraid to use it.
Lemme check this out and I'll perform the necessary critiques.

Reactions: CowboyJD
36, 35, 27, 24, and 17
24, 27, 35, and 36 are all hell yes. I'm out on 17 because I'm not into the corpse in a casket look. I would add 14, 16, and then 20 sans armpit hair. Might add 5 for 2 very obvious reasons... :D

Reactions: CowboyJD
It doesn't read that way. Not even close.
I'm not sayin' I'm just sayin' -- I think there'd be a whole lot less radical feminism and this feminism hating if some guys could simply perform in bed. It explains everything.

How do you think he that good dick would cure "this feminism hating" ?

I'm not sayin' I'm just sayin' -- I think there'd be a whole lot less radical feminism and this feminism hating if some guys could simply perform in bed. It explains everything.

How do you think he that good dick would cure "this feminism hating" ?
Not sure what what you meant to post (typo), so I'll take a guess...

"I think there'd be a whole lot less feminism hating if some guys could perform in bed."

That supports your angle.

"I think there'd be a whole lot less radical feminism if some guys could perform in bed."

That doesn't support your angle.

When written together, it says that there would be less radical feminism and thus less hating of the radical feminism if some guys could perform in bed (assuming better dick quality and not playing the piano or baritone in bed).

I guess that would be marginally worse than being white knighted by @davidallen, but still...
HWHD-os1688-PINOCCHIO-when-you-wish-upon-a-star-nursery-vinyl-wall-art-sticker-quote-free.jpg

Even then 36, 35, 27, 24, and 17 would still be very cute and interesting to 20 year old me...

24, 27, 35, and 36 are all hell yes. I'm out on 17 because I'm not into the corpse in a casket look. I would add 14, 16, and then 20 sans armpit hair. Might add 5 for 2 very obvious reasons... :D

100 years ago: 5, 6, 7 (look at those crazy sexy eyes), 14, 17 x 2, 24 x 2, 32, 35, 36 is flat hot. Can't get around the pit hair.

I’m into pale skinned Celtic gals.

Sue me.

Reactions: Medic007

Thus ensuring that we basically agree that NZ Poke is an anti-Semitic incel with mommy issues.

#Community

1. We’ve already established that at least one picture is of an actress playing a role.

2. NZ has a history of posting demonstrably false and deliberately misleading posts so I would also challenge the assertion that every single one of those “after” pictures is actually the same person as the before picture.

3. Even then 36, 35, 27, 24, and 17 would still be very cute and interesting to 20 year old me....depending, of course, on whether they could hold a conversation and had a sense of humor. I’ve never been turned off by short hair, piercings, or tattoos on women though....kind of like it, actually. Trashy can be sexy.

Fire away.
@Medic007

what would I find if I searched your posting history for Melania? glass house son.

100 years ago: 5, 6, 7 (look at those crazy sexy eyes), 14, 17 x 2, 24 x 2, 32, 35, 36 is flat hot. Can't get around the pit hair
5 just has that "personality."

Are 7 "pre" and "post" actually the same people?

6 just doesn't get it done for me post. Might be the hair, but not sure a change there would do it.

Agreed on 14, 24, 35, and 36.

17 discussed previously. I like pale skinned chicks but there's something unnatural about her color. Maybe too much white in the makeup base.

32, you're definitely snorting some lab grade 25I-NBOMe or 6-APB.

After additional review, I'm going to have to add 29 to mine.

FFS, given the proper circumstances they're all in play.

There are a couple of broads there that would rake pots. Play to win, baby.

Reactions: Medic007
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT