ADVERTISEMENT

@22LR

@Ponca Dan -- Merrick Garland, a man who I despise, is spot-on this time. And to think you actually support these animals over decent people.

Attorney General Merrick Garland said the charges are for financing and directing a decades-long campaign to kill Americans and endanger the security of the United States. He said the Oct. 7 rampage was the group's most violent, large-scale terrorist attack, including the murder of entire families and, Garland said, the weaponization of sexual violence against women.

"On Oct. 7, Hamas terrorists murdered nearly 1,200 people, including over 40 Americans, and kidnapped hundreds of civilians," Garland said. "They perpetrated the deadliest massacre of Jews since the Holocaust."

• Angry
Reactions: iasooner24
@Ponca Dan -- Merrick Garland, a man who I despise, is spot-on this time. And to think you actually support these animals over decent people.

Attorney General Merrick Garland said the charges are for financing and directing a decades-long campaign to kill Americans and endanger the security of the United States. He said the Oct. 7 rampage was the group's most violent, large-scale terrorist attack, including the murder of entire families and, Garland said, the weaponization of sexual violence against women.

"On Oct. 7, Hamas terrorists murdered nearly 1,200 people, including over 40 Americans, and kidnapped hundreds of civilians," Garland said. "They perpetrated the deadliest massacre of Jews since the Holocaust."
He gets it wrong, maybe you didn’t know. On Oct 7 Hamas brutally murdered roughly 800 innocent Israelis, and the IDF brutally murdered roughly 400. And you get it wrong in thinking because I despise Zionism and what it stands for that means I support Hamas.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
He gets it wrong, maybe you didn’t know. On Oct 7 Hamas brutally murdered roughly 800 innocent Israelis, and the IDF brutally murdered roughly 400. And you get it wrong in thinking because I despise Zionism and what it stands for that means I support Hamas.

Quick. Send a telegram to DC and tell Garland that you have 200 Caitlin Johnstone links to prove he is wrong.

Tha
Quick. Send a telegram to DC and tell Garland that you have 200 Caitlin Johnstone links to prove he is wrong.
That isn’t necessary, he knows he’s wrong (as do you I suspect). In the meantime if you fear you are not competent to rebut Ms. Johnstone’s argument point by point feel free to pick one or two of them and show her error. Can you do that, counter her argument, her actual argument, without resorting to person insult or character besmirchment? Give it a try!

• Haha
Tha

That isn’t necessary, he knows he’s wrong (as do you I suspect). In the meantime if you fear you are not competent to rebut Ms. Johnstone’s argument point by point feel free to pick one or two of them and show her error. Can you do that, counter her argument, her actual argument, without resorting to person insult or character besmirchment? Give it a try!

Unlike you, I’m not a boring old man with no friends, sitting around in the old folks home with nothing to do. I have better things to do in life than click on your pro-Hamas, Jew-hating propaganda. I doubt many here ever click on your links. You lost any credibility you once had with your antisemitism.

• Love
Unlike you, I’m not a boring old man with no friends, sitting around in the old folks home with nothing to do. I have better things to do in life than click on your pro-Hamas, Jew-hating propaganda. I doubt many here ever click on your links. You lost any credibility you once had with your antisemitism.
I take it your comment is confirmation that you do not feel competent to rebut even one of Ms, Johnstone’s points. It’s pretty much what I thought: your “defense” of Israel’s mass murder/genocide campaign is based solely on your emotional attachment to a foreign country after years of manipulation by outfits like the ADL.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT