ADVERTISEMENT

Question

Who led you to believe Israel's majority is white European and Russian Jews?
I’ve told you before I don’t know what led me to think Israel’s population is majority white European & Russian. I’ve told you before if I had to guess I’d guess I got the idea from reading Leon Uris’ novel *Exodus.*

Israel should scorch iran's earth. Problem solved. 😁
What Israel knows but you apparently don’t is that while Israel has the capability to scorch Iran’s earth it would not come without a similarly scorched Israel. Someone needs to be the adult that separates the two squabbling children and tell them to play nice. Unfortunately the only one who can be that adult, the US, has chosen a side and behaves as childishly as the two brats.

I am a Zionist. I am also a Gentile. I love how you make such a declarative statement when voicing your opinion. That's straight out of the leftist playbook.

Let me tell you Israel will own the land from the Nile to the Euphrates. God has declared it and what He declares (see below) will happen. When this has happened you will have reached max Zionism.

You are a speck of dust in His universe. You have worth because He made you in His image as He did all mankind. Jews are not supreme. God is.

Your ultimate problem is with God.

Isaiah 46:

10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

11 Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executeth my counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it.

12 Hearken unto me, ye stouthearted, that are far from righteousness:

13 I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.
If I understand correctly what you’ve said we all have worth because God made us in His image. All of us with the exception of Palestinians. Like everyone else Palestinians may have been made by God in His image but their only worth is to be cannon fodder to be ground into dust for the Zionist project. Kill them all and then we will have reached peak-Zionism. Zionists say the Bible says so, and so it is. I’m sorry but that is not a God I care to pay attention to.

I’ve told you before I don’t know what led me to think Israel’s population is majority white European & Russian. I’ve told you before if I had to guess I’d guess I got the idea from reading Leon Uris’ novel *Exodus.*
So you thought a historical fiction writer was writing non-fiction in fiction novels? Really? That's what you’re going with?

Reactions: OUSOONER67
So you thought a historical fiction writer was writing non-fiction in fiction novels? Really? That's what you’re going with?
Yes, that’s what I’m going with. I don’t know how old you are or how old you were when that book came out, or even if you were alive at the time, but I, along with many others, credit that book as the beginning of the successful manipulation of the greater American public by what became the Zionist lobby. It set the beginning of the “Israel is the victim, Israel is *always* the victim” mentality that persists to this day. I was thinking about this a few days ago: when is the last time you heard anyone mention the acronym “WASP” in a conversation about American society? It was the prevailing attitude when *Exodus* was published.

Last edited:
What Israel knows but you apparently don’t is that while Israel has the capability to scorch Iran’s earth it would not come without a similarly scorched Israel. Someone needs to be the adult that separates the two squabbling children and tell them to play nice. Unfortunately the only one who can be that adult, the US, has chosen a side and behaves as childishly as the two brats.
Once again Dan you ignore the fact none of this would be taking place without Iran and you continue to justify Hamas's October 7th attack.

Yes, that’s what I’m going with. I don’t know how old you are or how old you were when that book came out, or even if you were alive at the time, but I, along with many others, credit that book as the beginning of the successful manipulation of the greater American public by what became the Zionist lobby. It set the beginning of the “Israel is the victim, Israel is *always* the victim” mentality that persists to this day. I was thinking about this a few days ago: when is the last time you heard anyone mention the acronym “WASP” in on conversation about American society? It was the prevailing attitude when *Exodus* was published.
It was a fiction book, Dan. Surely you knew that at the time, right?

The rest of your post actually explains where you got that idea. It amazes me that despite being duped by the "white colonialism" narrative, you still believe what you read from the sources that duped you.

Iran has been terrorizing the earth since 1979. Israel has been defending itself since 1948. Iran and the moslem cabal are the only ones not playing nice.

Once again Dan you ignore the fact none of this would be taking place without Iran and you continue to justify Hamas's October 7th attack.
I have not once justified Hamas’s attack of Oct 7. I disagree with your notion that Iran is solely responsible for the violence in the Middle East. Think of it like this: there’s Israel vs Hamas/Gaza, Israel vs Hezbollah/Lenanon, Israel vs Syria, Israel vs Iran, Israel vs Yemen, and now Israel vs Turkey. Look at the list and tell me which name is the common denominator.

It was a fiction book, Dan. Surely you knew that at the time, right?

The rest of your post actually explains where you got that idea. It amazes me that despite being duped by the "white colonialism" narrative, you still believe what you read from the sources that duped you.
You try too hard to find a “gothcha,” Medic. It seems you are desperate to find one so you can convince yourself you’re the smart one in a conversation. Here, let me alleviate your fear: you’re the smart one in every dialog. I hope that makes you feel better about yourself.

As regards the publication of *Exodus* I doubt you were old enough, or even alive when it was published. In my lifetime I can think of no other book that had the impact on American culture that it had. Almost overnight this country went from tepid WASP anti-Semitism to glorification of the struggling Israeli state. The movie based on the book provided us with a blond haired blue eyed white skinned American accented Paul Newman as the hero. And oh my goodness what heroes those Zionists were! They were brilliant, courageous, clean, English speaking white guys saving Judaism in the aftermath of the holocaust, while the enemy was dark skinned unclean heathens, cowards, unintelligent, uncouth bozos who were filled with hatred of all Jews and wanted only to drive them into the sea. All of us fell for the ruse, and Americans’ attitudes about Israel, Zionism, Islam, Palestinians has remained unchanged since the day the book became a blockbuster. So if I fell for any propaganda I would point to that book.

You try too hard to find a “gothcha,” Medic. It seems you are desperate to find one so you can convince yourself you’re the smart one in a conversation. Here, let me alleviate your fear: you’re the smart one in every dialog. I hope that makes you feel better about yourself.

As regards the publication of *Exodus* I doubt you were old enough, or even alive when it was published. In my lifetime I can think of no other book that had the impact on American culture that it had. Almost overnight this country went from tepid WASP anti-Semitism to glorification of the struggling Israeli state. The movie based on the book provided us with a blond haired blue eyed white skinned American accented Paul Newman as the hero. And oh my goodness what heroes those Zionists were! They were brilliant, courageous, clean, English speaking white guys saving Judaism in the aftermath of the holocaust, while the enemy was dark skinned unclean heathens, cowards, unintelligent, uncouth bozos who were filled with hatred of all Jews and wanted only to drive them into the sea. All of us fell for the ruse, and Americans’ attitudes about Israel, Zionism, Islam, Palestinians has remained unchanged since the day the book became a blockbuster. So if I fell for any propaganda I would point to that book.
So until I pointed out you were incorrect, you were good to go with what you read in a fiction book as fact rather than ever seek out actual facts? Yikes.

Have you bothered to educate yourself on where the majority of Israelis came from and why?

I have not once justified Hamas’s attack of Oct 7. I disagree with your notion that Iran is solely responsible for the violence in the Middle East. Think of it like this: there’s Israel vs Hamas/Gaza, Israel vs Hezbollah/Lenanon, Israel vs Syria, Israel vs Iran, Israel vs Yemen, and now Israel vs Turkey. Look at the list and tell me which name is the common denominator.
Yes Dan you do and have justified the October 7th attack. You constantly excuse any an all violence of the Palestinians by pointing to something Israel did to Palestinians you present as mere innocent victims who are incapable of wrong doing as justification for any Palestinian violence.

If I understand correctly what you’ve said we all have worth because God made us in His image. All of us with the exception of Palestinians. Like everyone else Palestinians may have been made by God in His image but their only worth is to be cannon fodder to be ground into dust for the Zionist project. Kill them all and then we will have reached peak-Zionism. Zionists say the Bible says so, and so it is.
Nope even Palestinians have worth. Just like everyone they need to come to Jesus. A properly educated Christian will be a Zionist. Even an Arab Christian. Arab Christians who dislike Jews, or Israel, and oppose God's plan are not well versed in the OT and do not have a proper understanding of the Book of Romans.

Israel allows Arabs to be citizens, vote and be in the Knesset.

A Christian versed in the OT will know that the land from the Nile to the Euphrates is promised to Israel in an eternal unbreakable covenant. A lot are not taught this and get the mush god fed them along with their latte from the church's coffee shop.

An Arab Christian can live under a Jewish government as a citizen in safety and prosperity if he/she accepts that.
I’m sorry but that is not a God I care to pay attention to.

You are a filthy rag in the sight of that God and worthy of being trashed. He made you. He knows your destiny. He gave you freewill but already knows every decision you will make. From His perspective everything you have done and will do has been done and seen by Him. (see below). I hope at some point you made the right decisions. So far you are batting a zero.

Isaiah 46:

10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

So until I pointed out you were incorrect, you were good to go with what you read in a fiction book as fact rather than ever seek out actual facts? Yikes.

Have you bothered to educate yourself on where the majority of Israelis came from and why?
Yes, until you pointed it out I had no reason to suspect my assumption was in error.

I’ll make you a deal. I’ll try and educate myself on where the majority of Israelis came from and why. And you try to educate yourself where you got the idea there was massive systematic rape of Israel women on Oct 7 as part of a military tactic, and your understanding that the reason there’s never been any evidence of such massive rape is every single one of the rape victims had their bodies burned. Do you remember making that claim? Can you explsin what made you believe that?

Peak Zionism has been reached. With the advent of autonomous drone warfare capabilities, the enemies of Israel can attack with impunity, at very low cost.

Last edited:
Nope even Palestinians have worth. Just like everyone they need to come to Jesus. A properly educated Christian will be a Zionist. Even an Arab Christian. Arab Christians who dislike Jews, or Israel, and oppose God's plan are not well versed in the OT and do not have a proper understanding of the Book of Romans.

A Christian versed in the OT will know that the land from the Nile to the Euphrates is promised to Israel in an eternal unbreakable covenant. A lot are not taught this and get the mush god fed them along with their latte from the church's coffee shop.

An Arab Christian can live under a Jewish government as a citizen in safety and prosperity if he/she accepts that.

You are a filthy rag in the sight of that God and worthy of being trashed. He made you. He knows your destiny. He gave you freewill but already knows every decision you will make. From His perspective everything you have done and will do has been done and seen by Him. (see below). I hope at some point you made the right decisions. So far you are batting a zero.

Isaiah 46:

How does the New Covenant figure in to your Old Testament prophecies?

How confident are you in this statement? "An Arab Christian can live under a Jewish government as a citizen in safety and prosperity if he/she accepts that."

Are you saying the Priest and Nuns, the devout Christians that are spat on, beaten and shot by Jews in the Holy Land "do not have a proper understanding of the Book of Romans"?

Isaiah 46:

Interesting comment. I have one question, however. If I understand correctly you say the only way Palestinian Muslims can find salvation is by “coming to Jesus.” Can you explain why that applies to Palestinian Muslims but not to Israeli Jews, neither of whom plan to “come to Jesus” any time soon. Is your God playing favorites with people He created in His image? Tsk tsk.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Interesting comment. I have one question, however. If I understand correctly you say the only way Palestinian Muslims can find salvation is by “coming to Jesus.” Can you explain why that applies to Palestinian Muslims but not to Israeli Jews, neither of whom plan to “come to Jesus” any time soon. Is your God playing favorites with people He created in His image? Tsk tsk.
I see I have made an error.
@Sunburnt Indian is this another lost cause?

Obviously you have not been exposed to the Holy Bible in any meaningful way. God is no respecter of persons on an individual basis. Salvation is via Jesus whether Jew or gentile. All the first Christians were Jews.

God picked the Jews to bring salvation to the world. Jesus or Yehoshua is literally translated as Salvation in Hebrew. Yahweh is our Yehoshua, Jesus was born a Jew. He was raised a Jew. He taught in the synagogue from the Torah (Old Testament) and was called Rabbi. Jews are His chosen people and will be forever. Reconciliation will occur and the Jews will come to Christ.

Isaiah 12 :
2 Behold, God (Yahweh, Jehovah ) is my salvation(Yehoshua aka Jesus) ; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation(Jesus).

[DC:
Behold, God is Jesus
Jehovah also is become Jesus. ]

3Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation (Jesus).

4And in that day shall ye say, Praise the LORD, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted.

5Sing unto the LORD; for he hath done excellent things: this is known in all the earth.

6Cry out and shout, thou inhabitant of Zion: for great is the Holy One of Israel in the midst of thee.

John 4:
10 Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.

11 The woman saith unto him, Sir, thou hast nothing to draw with, and the well is deep: from whence then hast thou that living water?

12 Art thou greater than our father Jacob (Israel), which gave us the well, and drank thereof himself, and his children, and his cattle?

13 Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:

14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life. (a well of salvation.)

Last edited:
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy

He did Gotcha. You are the only one that doesn't see it.

200w.gif

Antisemitic
On
Hamas
Warrior

He did Gotcha. You are the only one that doesn't see it.

200w.gif

Antisemitic
On
Hamas
Warrior
I neither said nor pretended he didn’t “gotcha” me. My 50+ year assumption was in error, so give him kudos for his gotcha! This particular “gotcha” is such a minor issue among the whole genocidal scheme of things as to be unnoticeable. Face it: *you* didn’t notice it. That’s how unimportant it was, and yet our friend pounced because it mattered so much to him that he show how smart he is, that if he finds a flaw in an argument, no matter how insignificant it is, it proves (in his mind at least) the whole argument should be dismissed. A few comments back you’ll see where I conceded he is the smart one in every conversation. I hope it brought him a degree of psychic comfort.

I neither said nor pretended he didn’t “gotcha” me. My 50+ year assumption was in error, so give him kudos for his gotcha! This particular “gotcha” is such a minor issue among the whole genocidal scheme of things as to be unnoticeable. Face it: *you* didn’t notice it. That’s how unimportant it was, and yet our friend pounced because it mattered so much to him that he show how smart he is, that if he finds a flaw in an argument, no matter how insignificant it is, it proves (in his mind at least) the whole argument should be dismissed. A few comments back you’ll see where I conceded he is the smart one in every conversation. I hope it brought him a degree of psychic comfort.
Oh I noticed your Hamas Propaganda from Day 1 a yr ago.
200w.gif

I see I have made an error.
@Sunburnt Indian is this another lost cause?

Obviously you have not been exposed to the Holy Bible in any meaningful way. God is no respecter of persons on an individual basis. Salvation is via Jesus whether Jew or gentile. All the first Christians were Jews.

God picked the Jews to bring salvation to the world. Jesus or Yehoshua is literally translated as Salvation in Hebrew. Yahweh is our Yehoshua, Jesus was born a Jew. He was raised a Jew. He taught in the synagogue from the Torah (Old Testament) and was called Rabbi. Jews are His chosen people and will be forever. Reconciliation will occur and the Jews will come to Christ.

Isaiah 12 :
2 Behold, God (Yahweh, Jehovah ) is my salvation(Yehoshua aka Jesus) ; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation(Jesus).

[DC:
Behold, God is Jesus

Jehovah also is become Jesus. ]

3Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation (Jesus).

4And in that day shall ye say, Praise the LORD, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted.

5Sing unto the LORD; for he hath done excellent things: this is known in all the earth.

6Cry out and shout, thou inhabitant of Zion: for great is the Holy One of Israel in the midst of thee.

John 4:
10 Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.

11 The woman saith unto him, Sir, thou hast nothing to draw with, and the well is deep: from whence then hast thou that living water?

12 Art thou greater than our father Jacob (Israel), which gave us the well, and drank thereof himself, and his children, and his cattle?

13 Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:

14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life. (a well of salvation.)

Do you not find it peculiar that God told the Jews they were His favorite people but neglected to inform everyone else of that crucial fact? Don’t you think it might have avoided a lot of hatred and bloodshed if only God had warned the whole world, not just one religious sect, that He loves that religious sect more than everybody else and He had given that religious sect authority to kill them at will if they didn’t accede to the sect’s demands? I find it strange that a god who is perfect in every way would forget to tell the rest of us what is His will, that we had to learn it from the only religious sect He has given that authority. It’s almost like if I told you God had spoken to me and said you are supposed to be my slave and do my bidding, but sorry to say, He didn’t tell you.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Do you not find it peculiar that God told the Jews they were His favorite people but neglected to inform everyone else of that crucial fact? Don’t you think it might have avoided a lot of hatred and bloodshed if only God had warned the whole world, not just one religious sect, that He loves that religious sect more than everybody else and He had given that religious sect authority to kill them at will if they didn’t accede to the sect’s demands? I find it strange that a god who is perfect in every way would forget to tell the rest of us what is His will, that we had to learn it from the only religious sect He has given that authority. It’s almost like if I told you God had spoken to me and said you are supposed to be my slave and do my bidding, but sorry to say, He didn’t tell you.
Its called the Bible

Further showing your ignorance, I see. He did not tell the Jews they are his "favorite" people. He told them they are is "chosen" people. A person like you should be gleeful about what he "chose" them for.

• Sad
Reactions: EZ Reyes
Further showing your ignorance, I see. He did not tell the Jews they are his "favorite" people. He told them they are is "chosen" people. A person like you should be gleeful about what he "chose" them for.
No, I don't buy any of that mythology. Especially since the only people that God told they were the chosen ones are the people telling us they are the chosen ones. A deity that is supposed to be without error wouldn't be so stupid not to tell everyone who were His chosen ones so that the people He created in His image would know in advance not to mess with His chosen ones.

Ponca, so do I understand you do not believe in the God of the bible?
You are correct. Nor do I believe in the Hindu god, the Muslim god, the Buddhist god, the ancient Roman gods, the Jewish god, the American Indian Great Spirit, etc. etc. etc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT