ADVERTISEMENT

2019 WTT

Alex wins by tech gets the Iranian in the semis, he won the Asian championships earlier this year.

Yianni into the finals as he storms back to win 9-9 where the other wrestler gets cautioned out (down 9-0 at break).

Alex bests #7 guy in the world 4-0 to move into finals!!

Zain has a injury to his knee from Dogu and it would not surprise me if he does not wrestle. Actually hurt it vs Yanni.
I do not like matches being decided by outside court ruling. Challenging a call is a good way to correct wrong calls but occasionally they may still get it wrong. I do not want wrestlers to go to court to change the outcome. Fix got screwed should he have went to a court to get the NCAA title? People outside of my wrestling tournament should not rule on match outcomes

Reactions: LANDONAMBERSOCCER
Alex wins by tech gets the Iranian in the semis, he won the Asian championships earlier this year.
Alex lost 3 to 2 to Dake and they will wrestle again in 30 minutes. Dake's underhook strategy beat Dieringer who did not have much of a strategy in that match. It does not look good for us and Alex better get way more aggressive or he will not go to Worlds.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT