ADVERTISEMENT

20% of Generation Z Is LGBT. How Did This Happen?

There are more kids these days that identify as part of the alphabet family than there should be. The biggest issue I can point to is Tik Tok which feeds them this content and convinces them that they are part of this family just to fit in with a group. If you don't feel as if you are part of a group in high school Tik Tok will give you one.

There are more kids these days that identify as part of the alphabet family than there should be. The biggest issue I can point to is Tik Tok which feeds them this content and convinces them that they are part of this family just to fit in with a group. If you don't feel as if you are part of a group in high school Tik Tok will give you one.

It’s reinforced in every form of media and education.

Media raises kids and teachers spend more time with kids than parents.

Mystery solved.

It’s reinforced in every form of media and education.

Media raises kids and teachers spend more time with kids than parents.

Mystery solved.
In other words, indoctrination/manipulation? I agree but if you are a thinking person you have to ask why? Who or what benefits from manipulating people into thinking they are gay, transgender or bi-sexual? People in power do not do things without having a end goal in mind, what is that end goal, how does it look and is it something we want?

I can't help but think of what Yuri Alexandrovich Bezmenov tried to warn us about.

What if it has always been about 20% but societal norms tamped them down. What percentage of ancient Greeks like to butt ****? Bet it was around there.

In other words, indoctrination/manipulation? I agree but if you are a thinking person you have to ask why? Who or what benefits from manipulating people into thinking they are gay, transgender or bi-sexual? People in power do not do things without having a end goal in mind, what is that end goal, how does it look and is it something we want?

I can't help but think of what Yuri Alexandrovich Bezmenov tried to warn us about.

It’s just another way to keep us divided.

Most of the people caught up in this that don’t have legit mental issues are the ugly people.

That’s really the morons that make the most noise and this gives them a voice and a shield.

And evidently the uggos have a bone to pick.

Is that what they call it "social engineering"? Fvck joe Biden! 😂
It's been going on for a long time.

Pedophilia is the next perversion that will be normalized.

The APA will catch political pressure to declare that pedophilia is no longer a mental illness.

The same thing happened to normalize homosexuality and gender dysphoria. It wasn't the science of psychology. It was political science.

And braindead Americans didn't blink an eye and went along with it.

There is no slippery slope.

Suckers.

How did this happen. How about honesty?

What, you have a problem with individuals being honest now and identifying with what they are? You want them to be something different so they can'make you feel better about yourself? So they can align with your beliefs?

You are such a regressive. Your later years are going to be real tough if you insist on embracing such a hateful mindset.

Last edited:

What, you have a problem with individuals being honest now and identifying with what they are? You want them to be something different so they can'make you feel better about yourself? So they can align with your beliefs?

You are such a regressive. Your later years are going to be real tough if you insist on embracing such a hateful mindset.

You’re probably smarter than @davidallen and have read all the science surrounding the subject that convinced you of the above statement.

Care to share the science that convinced you?

Honesty or indoctrination? Remember you were one of those that tried to deny children were being sexualized in schools. Once you could no longer deny that now your kind have transitioned to saying it's hateful to oppose it. Leave the kids alone.

Honesty or indoctrination?
As I stated, if that one poll is to be believed, it very well could just indicate that Americans are more honest today about who they are and they don't feel the need to hide who they are. Think about this for a bit, instead of just repeating what your hateful propagandists feed you on a daily basis.

Also, again, do you have a problem with individuals being honest now and identifying with what they are? You want them to be something different so they can make you feel better about yourself? So they can align with your beliefs? You know, force your own form of indoctrination upon them?

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
As I stated, if that one poll is to be believed, it very well could just indicate that Americans are more honest today about who they are and they don't feel the need to hide who they are. Think about this for a bit, instead of just repeating what your hateful propagandists feed you on a daily basis.

Also, again, do you have a problem with individuals being honest now and identifying with what they are? You want them to be something different so they can make you feel better about yourself? So they can align with your beliefs? You know, force your own form of indoctrination upon them?
I would agree that some maybe honesty but nowhere near the 1 out of 5 number. We've all been to school, most have been to college and all of us have interacted with people throughout our lives. Based on those experiences, no way in hell are 20% of any generation identify as LGBTQ as a natural evolution.
Strange once parents started seeing what was going on in our schools, without their knowledge, we start seeing education outraged parents are questioning their sexualization of children. Education doesn't have that entrenched attitude unless it's been entrenched and unquestioned for a period of time. Now we see a dramatic shift in numbers and those that make the connection are labeled as hatefully by those sexualizing the kids? Nice try but not going to work.

I would agree that some maybe honesty but nowhere near the 1 out of 5 number. We've all been to school, most have been to college and all of us have interacted with people throughout our lives. Based on those experiences, no way in hell are 20% of any generation identify as LGBTQ as a natural evolution.
How about all those people you have encountered in your life whom didn't bother telling you what they were? Or perhaps were keeping it a secret from everyone else?

I have no clue what percentage of people I've met throughout my life would identify as LGBT. I know I've met a lot who publicly did, but I'm sure I've known many who were keeping it to themselves too.

You act like all of this is something new to the human experience, when it isn't.

I also don't understand your obsession with all of this. Why do you care if 20% of a generation identifies as LGBT? Why do you care so much about other people's sex and relationship life? Why do you feel the need to force on everyone your views of sexuality?

Get over it man. Drop the hate. Live your life and let others live theirs. Love who you want to love and let others love who they want to love.

It's been going on for a long time.

Pedophilia is the next perversion that will be normalized.

The APA will catch political pressure to declare that pedophilia is no longer a mental illness.

The same thing happened to normalize homosexuality and gender dysphoria. It wasn't the science of psychology. It was political science.

And braindead Americans didn't blink an eye and went along with it.

There is no slippery slope.

Suckers.

In specifically remember this being pointed out to the leftists and they laughed it off. Again, they were wrong and ignorant

Reactions: AC2020
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT