ADVERTISEMENT

Caitlin Johnstone Talks About Many Of The Posters On This Board

Keep licking, Medic!
I never imagined I'd get a chance to dust this off after Dave died. And to think I get to dust it off for you! I wouldn't have previously guessed that in a million years. You didn't previously bitch out like this.

Introducing Ponca Dodge's new avatar...

DSCN1490-1024x768.jpg

I never imagined I'd get a chance to dust this off after Dave died. And to think I get to dust it off for you! I wouldn't have previously guessed that in a million years. You didn't previously bitch out like this.

DSCN1490-1024x768.jpg
No, Medic, don’t dust. Lick!

Yer defense of terrorist nations explains to us all about you Dan. Good luck.

I'd be willing to bet there's a Dan meme out there. 🤣
Check the board, Woody, you’ll find many memes. Although none of them are accurate. And I don’t defend terrorist nations or terrorist anything, which you know but pretend you don’t. If I defended terrorist nations and terrorist people Israel and Uncle Bibi would be right at the top of the list. I’ll leave that to you and your buddies on this board!

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Check the board, Woody, you’ll find many memes. Although none of them are accurate. And I don’t defend terrorist nations or terrorist anything, which you know but pretend you don’t. If I defended terrorist nations and terrorist people Israel and Uncle Bibi would be right at the top of the list. I’ll leave that to you and your buddies on this board!
Why not run for POTUS Dan? Hell, anything's better than we got right at this moment. 😉

Next thing ya know sundown will exclaim he was born with red hair. He sold them idiots in Pennsylvania he was from Scranton after all.
Dozens attended the PINO's campaign rally in Scranton, many wearing MAGA hats and jeering. The slow would have the thinking believe an all time record 81 million Americans voted for him.

How about you? Do you recognize yourself?

Honest question for you @Ponca Dan. Did we cross the line in WW2 when we bombed Japan? I dare you to respond with a yes or no that reflects your (and noone elses) opinion.

• Love

DSCN1490-1024x768.jpg
By the way, now that you brought up David it reminded me of something I’ve been meaning to ask you. If memory serves you and he had quite a disagreement over what constitutes rape. David said it is not rape if it’s a finger and you insisted it is. As I understand it Donald Trump was convicted of sexual battery because he attacked the woman, I forget her name, by putting his finger in her, and in NY the law only calls it rape if it’s a penis, using a finger can only be sexual battery. So, was David right all that time and using a finger is not rape, or do you still think you were right therefore Trump raped the woman by your definition?

• Haha
Dozens attended the PINO's campaign rally in Scranton, many wearing MAGA hats and jeering. The slow would have the thinking believe an all time record 81 million Americans voted for him.
I think any day now the Dems are going to make a subtle change in verbiage, going from 81 million Americans voted for him to saying he got 81 million votes.

• Haha
By the way, now that you brought up David it reminded me of something I’ve been meaning to ask you. If memory serves you and he had quite a disagreement over what constitutes rape. David said it is not rape if it’s a finger and you insisted it is. As I understand it Donald Trump was convicted of sexual battery because he attacked the woman, I forget her name, by putting his finger in her, and in NY the law only calls it rape if it’s a penis, using a finger can only be sexual battery. So, was David right all that time and using a finger is not rape, or do you still think you were right therefore Trump raped the woman by your definition?
Slick Willy got away with it Dan. My bad, that was a ceegar.

You first...

Dan, we're still waiting on your answer of what you would do if someone came into your house, murdered your wife, and kidnapped one of your children. All we got is the trusty ol' Ponca Dodge.

You first...
You remind me of Paul Newman in *Cool Hand Luke* after George Kennedy beat the ever lovin crap out of him in front of the whole prison but he kept swinging even though all he could do was tap George. You made a fool of yourself, Medic, and all you’re doing is reminding your buddies of your hypocrisy. You aren’t saving face, you’re just looking more pathetic. But your buddies are your buddies, and they’ll stick with you even though they know what they saw and it embarrassed them for you. I got you good that day, so good you can’t let it go. Be of good cheer! Today is a new day and you have a new chance to get me back. Think really hard, I’m sure you can come up with a return gotcha. But this isn’t it.

You remind me of Paul Newman in *Cool Hand Luke* after George Kennedy beat the ever lovin crap out of him in front of the whole prison but he kept swinging even though all he could do was tap George. You made a fool of yourself, Medic, and all you’re doing is reminding your buddies of your hypocrisy. You aren’t saving face, you’re just looking more pathetic. But your buddies are your buddies, and they’ll stick with you even though they know what they saw and it embarrassed them for you. I got you good that day, so good you can’t let it go. Be of good cheer! Today is a new day and you have a new chance to get me back. Think really hard, I’m sure you can come up with a return gotcha. But this isn’t it.

You have become mentally ill.

Bwaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!! Rollin out those new models of Ponca Dodge faster than we can give them VINs. I knew you'd bitch out AGAIN.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT