ADVERTISEMENT

Taqiyya Dan, perfect new nickname….

OKSTATE1

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Edmond, Oklahoma
Yarden Mariuma, sociologist at Columbia University, writes: "Taqiyya is an Islamic juridical term whose shifting meaning relates to when a Muslim is allowed, under Sharia law, to lie.”

1. [8:57] So if you (Muhammad) gain the mastery over them in war, punish them severely in order to disperse those who are behind them, so that they may learn a lesson.

COMMENT: In this verse, Muslims are commanded by Allah to be brutal towards the non-Muslims whenever they have the advantage. This is in contrast with the verse [47:35] where Muslims are commanded to be friendly whenever they are disadvantage position. See, how deceptive this Allah is? He teaches his believers how to trick other people.

Yarden Mariuma, sociologist at Columbia University, writes: "Taqiyya is an Islamic juridical term whose shifting meaning relates to when a Muslim is allowed, under Sharia law, to lie.”

1. [8:57] So if you (Muhammad) gain the mastery over them in war, punish them severely in order to disperse those who are behind them, so that they may learn a lesson.

COMMENT: In this verse, Muslims are commanded by Allah to be brutal towards the non-Muslims whenever they have the advantage. This is in contrast with the verse [47:35] where Muslims are commanded to be friendly whenever they are disadvantage position. See, how deceptive this Allah is? He teaches his believers how to trick other people.

I would ask you to find one quote where I’ve said anything about the Muslim religion, positive or negative. You can’t because I haven’t. Nothing I’ve said has anything to do with either Judaism or Islam. I frankly don’t give a hoot about either religion. This is about intentionally causing great human suffering by *political* entities, neither of which deserves anything but condemnation.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
I, my brother Darrel, and my other brother Darrel - it's possible that one of us banged an ooglee back in the last century (Grey Fox at closing time), but we never touched a "goat".
Dan's either got a goat in heat or lamb chops in the skillet. Along with a smoggy house of incense. 🤣

Last edited:

A scholar of Islam finally on this board. Do you want me to quote out of context verses from bible. Understand what taqiyyah means and under what conditions it can be used.

A scholar of Islam finally on this board. Do you want me to quote out of context verses from bible. Understand what taqiyyah means and under what conditions it can be used.

Sure have at it. This ought to be good.

83qvt5.jpg

I would ask you to find one quote where I’ve said anything about the Muslim religion, positive or negative. You can’t because I haven’t. Nothing I’ve said has anything to do with either Judaism or Islam. I frankly don’t give a hoot about either religion. This is about intentionally causing great human suffering by *political* entities, neither of which deserves anything but condemnation.

Yep.

You ignore a lot of stuff that’s directly related to anything that weakens your buzzwords.

O, and you lied about not saying anything about religion.

100% lie.

You have a real boner for Zionists.

I frankly don’t give a hoot about either religion. This is about intentionally causing great human suffering by *political* entities, neither of which deserves anything but condemnation.
There's one glaring flaw in your view posted above. Hamas isn't a "political entity." It's an Islamic jihadist group spawned from the Muslim Brotherhood. It's all about religion to Hamas. Sure they have a "political wing," but that's just window dressing.

So we are all clear. Allah is ok. That is God. Muslims, Jewish, and Christan's all have the same God. Its the messiah that they all kill each other over. Kinda wild in theory really

Hamas primarily is a Sunni Muslim movement, and some of the Sunni's have an extreme interpretation of Islam that feeds their blood lust. Just look at the 1988 Hamas Covenant. Unfortunately for the Muslim world you have religious extremists that believe in genocide. Those of the Jewish faith is one target, and those who are LGBTQ is another and obvious examples. Muslims around the world would do us all a favor to eliminate the problem they have so the rest of the world is not left to deal with it and as a result civilians die. The Muslim world needs to root out all terrorists and stop state sponsored terrorism. You may not like it, but until the Muslim world cleans up its own house you will a have huge perception and reality problem.

After 9/11 in America today, a muslin man wearing a kaftan and taqiyah on an airplane can make some people real nervous. A Catholic priest wearing his collar would not present the same concern, although some moms might watch their little boys more closely. No different than an african american seeing a white man wearing a KKK hood. That is not bigotry, that is real fear based on what we have seen in the real world. The Muslims have not cleaned their own house, the Catholics did not clean their own house, and Americans have mostly pushed the KKK to the underworld and they no longer commit homicidal acts.

The quote: Yarden Mariuma, sociologist at Columbia University, writes: "Taqiyya is an Islamic juridical term whose shifting meaning relates to when a Muslim is allowed, under Sharia law, to lie.”

Extremist Sunni and other Muslims have shifted the meaning. Your problem is not with me, but your Muslim brothers that the Muslim world has yet to get under control, IT IS YOUR PROBLEM and it is a problem for all of us, people are dying. I am sure you use your faith to do good, well use it to clean up the Muslim world as well. Or, perhaps find another faith that is not attached to this.

Last edited:
Also, some time during the early 1950s in the face of rising pan-Arab nationalism, the Muslim Brotherhood changed the definition of "jihad" from meaning an internal struggle to maintain a life that is true to Allah, to meaning an external and if necessary, violent struggle with infidels who they see as interfering with the aims of global, political Islam (caliphate).

Also, some time during the early 1950s in the face of rising pan-Arab nationalism, the Muslim Brotherhood changed the definition of "jihad" from meaning an internal struggle to maintain a life that is true to Allah, to meaning an external and if necessary, violent struggle with infidels who they see as interfering with the aims of global, political Islam (caliphate).
FBI might be looking into Dan.

• Love
Reactions: EZ Reyes

Thanks for the clarifying post, as my oncologist's first name is "Jihad". I did find this:

Meaning of Jihad​

Jihad is a direct Quranic name for boys that means “struggle for the cause of God”. In recent usage the name often refers to “holy war”, but in Arabic the word has no inherent relationship to war and its first usage is in a Meccan chapter of the Quran, during a time when Muslims were forbidden from fighting and were only allowed to perform peaceful resistance against their oppressors.

It is a political movement.
Wrong. It's a movement of self determination.
The people who started it were atheists.
Uh, just stupidly wrong. You're obviously clueless about the history of Zionism and just making shit up. People like Theodor Herzl and Leo Motzkin were not atheists. Use Google or Yahoo to look them up. There's no reason for you to be completely clueless in 2024.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT