ADVERTISEMENT

11,500 And Counting

Have we reached the limits of your Hamas propaganda? Based on your having to use an insult to reply, I'd say we have. Pretty sad look for you, Dan.
Oh, gee, Medic, it’s so distressing to think a man who can’t distinguish pro-Palestinian propaganda from pro-Hamas propaganda says I look bad.

Oh, gee, Medic, it’s so distressing to think a man who can’t distinguish pro-Palestinian propaganda from pro-Hamas propaganda says I look bad.
What's the difference in them folks propaganda Dan? Palestine and Hamas are one in the same.

What's the difference in them folks propaganda Dan? Palestine and Hamas are one in the same.
No, Woody, you are confused. Palestinians are the cannon fodder used by both Israel and Hamas. Neither one of them gives a damn how many of them get killed just as long as their side wins.

Yet you side with Hamas. SMFH
No, never once have I sided with Hamas. Look at it like this: as an OSU fan I hate both OU and Texas with undiluted hatred. So if I say something negative about OU during Red River Rivalry the OU fans accuse me of siding with Texas.

• Haha
Reactions: Alpha Woke
No, Woody, you are confused. Palestinians are the cannon fodder used by both Israel and Hamas. Neither one of them gives a damn how many of them get killed just as long as their side wins.
I'm not confused Dan, the way I see it the Palestinians welcome Hamas. How else could Hamas construct hundreds of miles of tunnels unnoticed. Muslim Palestinian politicians in the US is a huge concern for me. Sundown joe doesn't seem to have a problem with it though.

FVCK SUNDOWN JOE! TRUMP '24! 😁

I'm not confused Dan, the way I see it the Palestinians welcome Hamas. How else could Hamas construct hundreds of miles of tunnels unnoticed. Muslim Palestinian politicians in the US is a huge concern for me. Sundown joe doesn't seem to have a problem with it though.

FVCK SUNDOWN JOE! TRUMP '24! 😁
Tunnels unnoticed? What are you smoking? Israel has complained about the tunnels for as long as Hamas has been building them. I didn’t know there are Muslim Palestinian politicians in the US, I thought they were American politicians duly elected by the people everybody wants to vote. Is it only “Muslim Palestinian politicians” (who are the Muslim Palestinian politicians that have you worked up?) or is Muslim politicians regardless of their heritage?

Tunnels unnoticed? What are you smoking? Israel has complained about the tunnels for as long as Hamas has been building them. I didn’t know there are Muslim Palestinian politicians in the US, I thought they were American politicians duly elected by the people everybody wants to vote. Is it only “Muslim Palestinian politicians” (who are the Muslim Palestinian politicians that have you worked up?) or is Muslim politicians regardless of their heritage?
Dang almighty Dan

kenny mccormick date GIF by South Park

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
No, never once have I sided with Hamas. Look at it like this: as an OSU fan I hate both OU and Texas with undiluted hatred. So if I say something negative about OU during Red River Rivalry the OU fans accuse me of siding with Texas.
Sure you do, you are demanding Israel cease hostilities against Hamas. To be fair to your view here you think you are protecting supposedly innocent Palestinians but in so doing it protects Hamas. All that does is prolong the suffer and loss of life for generations.
I feel for anyone that is innocent and caught up in this but at the same time realize Hamas and the radical Muslims, that IMO the causing the majority of the problems, must be defeated if there is ever going to be peace. You feel it's Israel that's the problem and they need to be defeated.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
I wonder how lil' Dan reconciles the fact that many of the Israeli hostages were imprisoned in the homes of these innocent Palestinians?
You guys must stay up late trying to come up with what you think is a gotcha. It’s kind of pathetic. There are roughly 2,300,000 Palestinians in Gaza. Out of that there are an estimated 30,000 to 50,000 members of Hamas. So some of the 200-300 Israeli hostages are kept in the tunnels which only Hamas is granted entry and some others are housed with Hamas “citizens.” Just for jollies lets say there are 300 Israeli hostages and each one of them is kept individually in the houses of 300 of the 50,000 Hamas members. That leaves 2,250,000 nom-Hamas Palestinians who do not house Israeli hostages, and 2,299,700 Palestinians who are not keeping hostages, and that’s giving you the benefit of every doubt. Looked at it that way maybe your gotcha needs a little work.

Last edited:
You guys must stay up late trying to come ip with what you think is a gotcha. It’s kind of pathetic. There are roughly 2,300,000 Palestinians in Gaza. Out of that there are an estimated 30,000 to 50,000 members of Hamas. So some of the 200-300 Israeli hostages are kept in the tunnels which only Hamas is granted entry and some others are housed with Hamas “citizens.” Just for jollies lets say there are 300 Israeli hostages and each one of them is kept individually in the houses of 300 of the 50,000 Hamas members. That leaves 2,250,000 nom-Hamas Palestinians who do not house Israeli hostages, and 2,299,700 Palestinians who are not keeping hostages, and that’s giving you the benefit of every doubt. Looked at it that way maybe your gotcha needs a little work.
lol

You guys must stay up late trying to come ip with what you think is a gotcha. It’s kind of pathetic. There are roughly 2,300,000 Palestinians in Gaza. Out of that there are an estimated 30,000 to 50,000 members of Hamas. So some of the 200-300 Israeli hostages are kept in the tunnels which only Hamas is granted entry and some others are housed with Hamas “citizens.” Just for jollies lets say there are 300 Israeli hostages and each one of them is kept individually in the houses of 300 of the 50,000 Hamas members. That leaves 2,250,000 nom-Hamas Palestinians who do not house Israeli hostages, and 2,299,700 Palestinians who are not keeping hostages, and that’s giving you the benefit of every doubt. Looked at it that way maybe your gotcha needs a little work.

Need to change your numbers up, another 32 hostages' have been confirmed dead and another 20 are suspected to be dead. At this rate Hamas isn't going to have much to negotiate with.

Need to change your numbers up, another 32 hostages' have been confirmed dead and another 20 are suspected to be dead. At this rate Hamas isn't going to have much to negotiate with.
I was giving the gotcha the benefit of the numbers at every turn. The number of dead reported by Israeli intelligence has nothing to do with the gotcha, since the gotcha is trying to condemn every Palestinian in Gaza, including children who comprise half the population, of being Hamas’ co-conspirators in imprisoning the hostages, and the numbers do not lend credence to his hypothesis.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
And that's how we all know you've been duped by Hamas propaganda. Of course you don't see anything you post as pro-Hamas. They wouldn't want it any other way.
I'm sure they wouldn't. I can't help what Hamas wants or thinks any more than I can help which lens through which you look at my posts. I suspect you have a binary opinion: if one does not agree with you that Israel is as pure as winter driven snow, then that necessarily means one is pro-Hamas, and nothing will move you off that vision. It's a faulty vision, but it's the one you will carry to your grave so there's little need for me to worry about it, you're gonna think what you think. I'm gonna think what I think, too, and what I think is that Israel is showing itself to be just as calculatingly evil as Hamas.

I'm sure they wouldn't. I can't help what Hamas wants or thinks any more than I can help which lens through which you look at my posts. I suspect you have a binary opinion: if one does not agree with you that Israel is as pure as winter driven snow, then that necessarily means one is pro-Hamas, and nothing will move you off that vision. It's a faulty vision, but it's the one you will carry to your grave so there's little need for me to worry about it, you're gonna think what you think. I'm gonna think what I think, too, and what I think is that Israel is showing itself to be just as calculatingly evil as Hamas.
I don't think you're pro-Hamas, Dan, I think you're actually dumb enough to fall for Hamas propaganda.

You regurgitate the same language as some of the folks who are unabashedly pro-Hamas. You literally can't imagine rapes by Hamas but had no problem buying into, without question, Israel killing most of their own people instead of Hamas on October 7th. One you staunchly demand proof of and the other is proof solid because some guy said so.

You even seem to think that everyone here who doesn't buy the shit you're peddling wants every Palestinian dead. You suspect I have a binary opinion. I suspect you should look in the mirror.

I don't think you're pro-Hamas, Dan, I think you're actually dumb enough to fall for Hamas propaganda.

You regurgitate the same language as some of the folks who are unabashedly pro-Hamas. You literally can't imagine rapes by Hamas but had no problem buying into, without question, Israel killing most of their own people instead of Hamas on October 7th. One you staunchly demand proof of and the other is proof solid because some guy said so.

You even seem to think that everyone here who doesn't buy the shit you're peddling wants every Palestinian dead. You suspect I have a binary opinion. I suspect you should look in the mirror.
Exaggerate much? I have never disputed there were rapes on Oct 7, just wanted to see evidence of *mass* rapes the IDF claimed took place but wouldn’t say how many there were or who they were and the Israeli investigators said they could find no such evidence.

I never claimed the IDF killed “most of their own people,” whatever you mean by that, but by the admission of IDF troops that were there the order was given to carry out the Hannibal Doctrine and that order was obeyed such that 70 cars carrying Hamas terrorists believed to be racing back to Gaza, some or many of which were also carrying Israeli captives, were firebombed killing every occupant. That isn’t coming from Hamas or Hamas propagandists, it’s coming from Israel.

I don’t think “everyone here wants every Palestinian dead,” but when posters call for scorched earth and say kill as many Palestinians as it takes even if it means killing every Palestinian, which has been said more times than once, I can’t help but believe some of you want every Palestinian dead or at least don’t care if every Palestinian is murdered. That’s beside the point anyway. The point I have been trying to make is that Israel officials as high as Netanyahu himself have said they want to kill every Palestinian. What we on this board think are of no matter, it’s what the people with the means and provably the willingness to kill every Palestinian that counts, and sadly people on this board have made it clear they support Israel even if the IDF does kill every Palestinian.

As for which one of us suffers from binary thinking, let me ask you: which one of us has condemned *both* Hamas and Israel for the atrocities they have committed and which one of us refuses to consider that one side is doing anything wrong?

• Haha
Exaggerate much? I have never disputed there were rapes on Oct 7, just wanted to see evidence of *mass* rapes the IDF claimed took place but wouldn’t say how many there were or who they were and the Israeli investigators said they could find no such evidence.

I never claimed the IDF killed “most of their own people,” whatever you mean by that, but by the admission of IDF troops that were there the order was given to carry out the Hannibal Doctrine and that order was obeyed such that 70 cars carrying Hamas terrorists believed to be racing back to Gaza, some or many of which were also carrying Israeli captives, were firebombed killing every occupant. That isn’t coming from Hamas or Hamas propagandists, it’s coming from Israel.

I don’t think “everyone here wants every Palestinian dead,” but when posters call for scorched earth and say kill as many Palestinians as it takes even if it means killing every Palestinian, which has been said more times than once, I can’t help but believe some of you want every Palestinian dead or at least don’t care if every Palestinian is murdered. That’s beside the point anyway. The point I have been trying to make is that Israel officials as high as Netanyahu himself have said they want to kill every Palestinian. What we on this board think are of no matter, it’s what the people with the means and provably the willingness to kill every Palestinian that counts, and sadly people on this board have made it clear they support Israel even if the IDF does kill every Palestinian.

As for which one of us suffers from binary thinking, let me ask you: which one of us has condemned *both* Hamas and Israel for the atrocities they have committed and which one of us refuses to consider that one side is doing anything wrong?
You ever get that apology that you never thought was an apology? Your condemnation is just like that, a platitude. Hope that helps.

You ever get that apology that you never thought was an apology? Your condemnation is just like that, a platitude. Hope that helps.
What would you want me to say in condemnation of Hamas and Oct 7 that would satisfy you? Should I not question lies by the Israeli government about Oct 7 even when it becomes public knowledge that we’ve been lied to? Just accept the known lie as truth? If I did that would you feel I am one with you? Tell me, Pete, what do you want to hear that will allow you to think I’m one of the good guys that says kill as many Gazans (and people in the West Bank) as necessary?

• Haha
What would you want me to say in condemnation of Hamas and Oct 7 that would satisfy you? Should I not question lies by the Israeli government about Oct 7 even when it becomes public knowledge that we’ve been lied to? Just accept the known lie as truth? If I did that would you feel I am one with you? Tell me, Pete, what do you want to hear that will allow you to think I’m one of the good guys that says kill as many Gazans (and people in the West Bank) as necessary?

So much caring.

I’m going to be disappointed if all Dan is doing about the children is bitch at Okies.

Reactions: Ostatedchi

If only the board wasn't littered with your posts with nonsense like Hamas isn't a real threat to Israel...

If only the board wasn't littered with your posts with nonsense like Hamas isn't a real threat to Israel...
If you think Hamas is an existential threat to Israel you're smoking some really strong stuff. Bibi and his henchmen would never have supported Hamas if they thought Hamas could end Israel. Hamas does not have the manpower or the munitions to be anything more than an irritant to Israel. That's why the Oct 7 raid came as such a shock. And look how successful that incursion has been for them, they're being obliterated along with the innocents with whom they have been imprisoned along side.

• Haha
I’ve told you.

You ran out of shit to say very near the beginning.
Got it. If one questions a single thing about Israel's response to Oct 7 one is a pro-Hamas supporter and no amount of criticism of Hamas will ever be enough to be considered anything but an antisemitic Jew-hater. No one should *ever* question Israel's permanent victimhood.

• Haha
No, the civilians of Gaza are screwed coming and going, I’ve never pretended otherwise and never once have given Hamas props for anything. You seem to think I argue on behalf of Hamas, and that is an error.

Where does Israel get the funds to build bunkers, bomb shelters, fighter jets, bombers, tanks, artillery and shells, sophisticated rockets, etc? How much better would the country look if that money was spent on infrastructure, schools, parks, etc? How much better would *our country* look if we spent the money on our own infrastructure, schools, parks, etc instead of sending it to a country where the average citizen lives a more prosperous life than our average citizen? And, please, don’t whine the Hamas is such a threat to Israel. Israel is proving it’s a thousand-fold greater threat to Gaza.
TheIsraelBible.com. Look at the map, Dan. This is is the land the Lord God gave to the JEWISH people!

If you think Hamas is an existential threat to Israel you're smoking some really strong stuff. Bibi and his henchmen would never have supported Hamas if they thought Hamas could end Israel. Hamas does not have the manpower or the munitions to be anything more than an irritant to Israel. That's why the Oct 7 raid came as such a shock. And look how successful that incursion has been for them, they're being obliterated along with the innocents with whom they have been imprisoned along side.
October 7th isn't proof of Hamas being a threat to Israel?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT