ADVERTISEMENT

10 Year-Old Rape Victim Denied Abortion In Ohio

It was. The AG was talking out his ass. You were misled. By your own team. Again. **** dem Hoes.
will ferrell anchorman GIF

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
And yet, this ten-year-old rape victim had to go to another state to obtain her abortion. Also, we have testimony from Republican politicians in Ohio calling instances like this an "opportunity" for the rape victims:

"It is a shame that it happens, but there’s an opportunity for that woman, no matter how young or old she is, to make a determination about what she’s going to do to help that life be a productive human being." - Rep. Jean Schmidt
Did she? From everything I have seen she did not need to. This has the look of she was being used to make a partisan point. Sick really.
Ohio lawmaker calls pregnancies from rape an ‘opportunity’ for victims

No one is pro-killer and the pro-choice crowd didn't have to do anything. We are simply referencing the extreme result of an extreme law Republicans are trying to push around this nation now.

This is the doing of Republicans. You guys own this extremism. Not pro-choice individuals who would allow this ten-year-old girl and her parents to make their own decision as how to proceed after a rape.
No state has a law that would prohibit this girl from getting an abortion in that state.
No, everyone isn't happy. A strong majority of Americans are not happy at all about taking a woman's right to choose away from her.
How do you know that? No poll on either side has asked this question honestly.

When asked most American fall into the abortions should be legal but with restrictions. The SCOTUS did the right thing and sent the question of what those restrictions should be to the states.
Your position is a minority extreme viewpoint being dictated upon the majority by a rogue and undemocratic Supreme Court.
So now that the SCOTUS is not deciding cases in a way you do not like they are undemocratic. This is a highly extreme partisan viewpoint.
First, when it happens you claim it is fake. Then, you claim the law didn't really stop her although she had to go to another state to obtain an abortion. And now, you try to claim it is rare and we shouldn't really worry about it. Talk about moving the goal posts, all to defend your extreme and radical position on abortion. One that is again, not shared by a majority of Americans.
I never claimed it was fake. I said there was a possibility of it being fake based on the current information that was out and addressed what I would do in the case of this rape. It is rare, and worrying about a specific rape case, that will not apply to 99% of rapes to write a law is downright extreme and dangerous. On top of that the laws of every state have something on the books that can be used to help determine how to proceed in this case. I doubt that a majority of Americans would disagree with that viewpoint. Again, you project some poll data that is not there.
Look in the mirror sometime. I'm not the one denying, making excuses for, explaining away, and justifying a ten-year-old rape victim being forced to continue her pregnancy and/or fleeing to another state to obtain an abortion.
I can honestly look in the mirror and have no shame about my stance. Can you? Try to justify killing babies. If you can live with that, then you are more callous than I thought.
Your extremism and craziness is on full display. Hence the reason you just had to believe this was a fake story.
Again, I did not once believe the story was fake or real. I was awaiting more information to make a firm determination. I know that makes me an extremist in your eyes, but I'll bow to public opinion before I bow to yours.

This is not uncommon with illegals, it also explains why the mother did not press charges.

She's likely undocumented as well and does not want to be deported.

Fact is, she was being negligent and endangered her child.

Thanks Pappa Joe!

Can I ask a question, how many ten year old's are capable of getting pregnant? Is this common? I grew up in a different universe.

This whole thing stinks like a dead fish. If the Dude abused this girl and the mother is covering for him then fry them both. Most likely neither should of ever even been in this country. Maybe enforcing the LAW might have prevented this.

The 26 y/o dude that’s been arrested and paternity tested was an illegal from the Otard/Joe years and NO, she did not have to leave the state for the abortion as OH has a medical exemption in place.
The mother’s immigrant status has yet to be released

Lol! No.

Just got a chuckle over the mass exodus of the finger pointers.
Unlike a progressive Democrats, conservatives will change their mind when presented with facts instead rumor or innuendo.

You brain dead morons still believe Trump colluded with Russia and Joe Biden has his mental capacity. I have a list as long as my arm if you need more examples. Progressives are like the child that has chocolate cake all over their face and hands and deny, deny, deny and throw a tantrum when they are accused of eating the cake.

Run Donnie Run! You guys need to donate now!
Honest question: do you write things like this just to rile the Trump loyalists? Or do you truly believe there is a Democrat that could beat him in an honest election?

I’m of the opinion that Trump would beat any Democrat, provided the Democrats don’t cheat again. But it would likely be a razor thin victory, whereas someone like DeSantis would mud-stomp his opponent. I can think of no Democrat that would be good for this country, at least if we want to preserve what remains of our liberty.

You have mentioned a guy named Cooper as a viable candidate. But I doubt if more than one in ten thousand Americans west of the Mississippi has even heard of him, he would start with a huge “name recognition” gap. And all the potential candidates that have national name recognition are really weak sisters.

So upon reflection I suppose I can see why you’d want Trump to get the nomination, he’d be the weakest Republican the Democrats would have to run against. I guess I answered my own question!

Reactions: AC2020
Why did the doctor report the rapist as a 17 year old kid and not the 27 year old adult he is? Little girl obviously knew her rapist and if as suspected this is the mother's boyfriend the little girl knew the boyfriend was not a teenager. Add in the mother saying everything being said is a lie and that the little girl is fine makes this story even worse. Sounds like the mother is trying to cover for the boyfriend and not protecting her daughter from the sicko.

I've heard numerous stories that women and children trying to enter the country illegally are raped numerous times on their journey. Add those stories to the mother's reaction and it seems like rape is an accepted practice with illegals. Hope I'm wrong but I can't help but think that way with all the stories I've heard.

Why did the doctor report the rapist as a 17 year old kid and not the 27 year old adult he is? Little girl obviously knew her rapist and if as suspected this is the mother's boyfriend the little girl knew the boyfriend was not a teenager. Add in the mother saying everything being said is a lie and that the little girl is fine makes this story even worse. Sounds like the mother is trying to cover for the boyfriend and not protecting her daughter from the sicko.

I've heard numerous stories that women and children trying to enter the country illegally are raped numerous times on their journey. Add those stories to the mother's reaction and it seems like rape is an accepted practice with illegals. Hope I'm wrong but I can't help but think that way with all the stories I've heard.
It seems to me with all the twists and turns in this story the real intent originally was to claim a female that has been pregnant for 6 weeks and 3 days misses an arbitrary deadline established by a government dominated by men. The Ohio AG says that is not true. That should be the focus of the discussion.

Reactions: iasooner2000
It seems to me with all the twists and turns in this story the real intent originally was to claim a female that has been pregnant for 6 weeks and 3 days misses an arbitrary deadline established by a government dominated by men. The Ohio AG says that is not true. That should be the focus of the discussion.
The Ohio AG seems to have his head up his ass concerning factual information.

You brain dead morons still believe Trump colluded with Russia and Joe Biden has his mental capacity. I have a list as long as my arm if you need more examples.
Ahhh, do you feel better now?

FYI, I’m not a democrat and I cringe every time I see Biden on TV just like you do. You’re the God Damned United States of America. This isn’t Burundi. The best this ‘great’ country can come up with is Trump/Pence and then Biden/Harris?

Incredible.

Last edited:
Ahhh, do you feel better now?

FYI, I’m not a democrat and I cringe every time I see Biden on TV just like you do. You’re the God Damed United States of America. This isn’t Burundi. The best this ‘great’ country can come up with is Trump/Pence and then Biden/Harris?

Incredible.
In Burundi's defense they have less corruption to deal with than we do and they at least know which of their leaders are corrupt.

ADVERTISEMENT