ADVERTISEMENT

10 Year-Old Rape Victim Denied Abortion In Ohio

I wonder if they are now going to provide an update because all three of them look rather foolish right now.
Would bet they probably will if it’s necessary. Though their discussion of why wasn’t anything corroborated still has merit.

It wouldn't be a story if not for Biden's illegal immigration policy.

Does it make you happy that your President opened the door for a sick sexual predator to take advantage of a little girl?

You’re assuming he didn’t come in before Biden took office, something we don’t know yet. You’re also assuming his policy was the one that opened the door…..

carry on

Reactions: my_2cents
This thread had so much potential.
I could read this thread over and over again.

@squeak is a wizard
🤣🤣🤣🤣

This thread is now definitely worth reading over and over again. A perfect example of how some right-wingers will believe something is fake simply because their propagandists tell them so. They didn't want to believe the truth or deal with the results of their abortion stance, so they had to pretend it was all a lie. Fake news.

@squeak looks like the pawn he has always been, along with a number of other posters on this board. It is hilarious to see how so many right-wingers on this board were so easily duped into believing this was a fake new story. But it is also very sad and troublesome that we have to deal with such lunacy in this country.

It wouldn't be a story if not for Biden's illegal immigration policy.

Does it make you happy that your President opened the door for a sick sexual predator to take advantage of a little girl?
Talk about trying to pivot as quickly as you can. Couple of hours ago, you were convinced this was a lie and never happened.

Maybe you should take a little time to ponder how you were so easily duped into believing that. Perhaps start questioning who you are listening to and following for once.

Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
Talk about trying to pivot as quickly as you can. Couple of hours ago, you were convinced this was a lie and never happened.

Maybe you should take a little time to ponder how you were so easily duped into believing that. Perhaps start questioning who you are listening to and following for once.
Shut the hell up dipstick.

You've been on radio silence for days because you're a coward.

The Ohio AG didn't know anything about this.

If it actually happened, it's a crime that the horrific rape was never reported.

It's also horrific that the immigration policy you support opens the door wide for predators.

Shut the hell up dipstick.

You've been on radio silence for days because you're a coward.

If it actually happened, it's a crime that the horrific rape was never reported.

It's also horrific that the immigration policy you support opens the door wide for predators.

Is it also a crime that she had to travel to another state to get an abortion and protect her body?

Let me get this straight it took the police at least over 6 weeks to make an arrest in this case and your reaction was to rub my nose in it. You seem like a decent human who's genes should be breed into the main population. Thank God he is the judge or I would have killed you in the womb.

Reactions: Marocain Poke
Citing detectives, the newspaper reported that police were first made aware of the girl’s pregnancy through a referral filed with the local child services’ branch by her mother on June 22. Eight days later, the girl reportedly received a medical abortion in Indianapolis. Court records say the rape occurred on May 12.

---------------------------------

I misread the date stamp my bad.

Last edited:
I don't know the full story and don't believe the media's take on it.

Forget the “MeDia’S TaKe” rhetoric…

Does it bother you at all the fact that laws exist which place an absolute deadline upon a 10-year-old rape victim to have to know within 6 weeks whether or not she’s pregnant and be able to schedule an abortion in time, and if not she is on the hook for finding a way to travel to a state that will be compassionate and caring? I remember those words thrown around in this thread before by others who profess to be moral authorities.

Just seems a fvcking twisted way of trying to “FiX” social issues…we created a whole goddamn new can of worms.

carry on

• Haha
Forget the “MeDia’S TaKe” rhetoric…

Does it bother you at all the fact that laws exist which place an absolute deadline upon a 10-year-old rape victim to have to know within 6 weeks whether or not she’s pregnant and be able to schedule an abortion in time, and if not she is on the hook for finding a way to travel to a state that will be compassionate and caring? I remember those words thrown around in this thread before by others who profess to be moral authorities.

Just seems a fvcking twisted way of trying to “FiX” social issues…we created a whole goddamn new can of worms.

carry on
You supported the slaughter of millions of children over the years. A bit late in the game to get all high and mighty in your rhetoric at this point. Wouldn't you say?

So he claimed. How do you know he was telling the truth? Or how do you know he even has a clue what he was talking about? Clearly he was either lying or he hadn't really taken the time to speak with anyone in law enforcement about this case. The arrest was made in Franklin County, which is the county Yost is located in as AG (the state capital is in Franklin County). It was literally happening in his own back yard, and he was still running his mouth trying to get people to believe it was a fake story.

Again, look at who you are placing your trust in. Who you are choosing to listen to. Wake up for once and stoping allowing yourself to be so easily duped.

Who said the rape wasn't reported?

It was reported. Wanna try again, because right now, you are really struggling.

btw, as you list off what is horrific about this story, you need to include how horrific it is that this ten year old girl was forced to go to another state to obtain a safe abortion. How it is horrific that some anti-abortionists really want to force a ten year old rape victim to continue with a pregnancy arising from her rape.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Let me get this straight it took the police at least over 6 weeks to make an arrest in this case
It did not take at least six weeks. The mother reported the rape on June 22 to Franklin County Children Services. That was three weeks ago.

Legal investigations like this take a little time. Hence why the White House Press Secretary said there was a legal component to this story last Friday. Didn't stop you right-wingers though from actually believing it was all fake!🙄

your reaction was to rub my nose in it.
Only after you were trying to rub @Breastman's nose in it because you thought it was a fake story! What, can't stand a taste of your own medicine?

• Haha
I don't know the full story and don't believe the media's take on it.
Couple of hours ago you were 100% convinced all of this was a lie pushed as some left-wing conspiracy attack against anti-abortionists.

Yeah, that is really what you had been convinced of.🙄

The reason you (and other right-wingers) are struggling with this story is because you don't want to deal with the truth nor do you want to deal with the real life effects of extreme anti-abortion laws.

• Haha
🤣🤣🤣🤣

This thread is now definitely worth reading over and over again. A perfect example of how some right-wingers will believe something is fake simply because their propagandists tell them so. They didn't want to believe the truth or deal with the results of their abortion stance, so they had to pretend it was all a lie. Fake news.

@squeak looks like the pawn he has always been, along with a number of other posters on this board. It is hilarious to see how so many right-wingers on this board were so easily duped into believing this was a fake new story. But it is also very sad and troublesome that we have to deal with such lunacy in this country.
Ok NPC.

lol…carry on.

It did not take at least six weeks. The mother reported the rape on June 22 to Franklin County Children Services. That was three weeks ago.

Legal investigations like this take a little time. Hence why the White House Press Secretary said there was a legal component to this story last Friday. Didn't stop you right-wingers though from actually believing it was all fake!🙄
Since we split because we are to dumb to read two paragraphs and figure out what answers go with what. lol

Ok Now Yes six weeks May 12 to June 22nd is almost 6 weeks ****.

Only after you were trying to rub @Breastman's nose in it because you thought it was a fake story! What, can't stand a taste of your own medicine?
In my situation a little girl hadn't been raped and I wasn't making light of that. But to each their own. Still wish you had been aborted.

Since we split because we are to dumb to read two paragraphs and figure out what answers go with what. lol

Ok Now Yes six weeks May 12 to June 22nd is almost 6 weeks ****.
I don't really know what point you are trying to make here but it didn't take police over six weeks to make an arrest. The report was made to Children Services on June 22. The police didn't know about it back on May 12.

In my situation a little girl hadn't been raped and I wasn't making light of that. But to each their own. Still wish you had been aborted.
Well, the real situation is what it has always been. A ten year old little girl was raped, got pregnant, and had to go to another state to obtain an abortion. Some anti-abortionists, who are behind many of the recent extreme anti-abortion laws, would force her to continue with the pregnancy resulting from her rape.

Do you support such policy?

I don't really know what point you are trying to make here but it didn't take police over six weeks to make an arrest. The report was made to Children Services on June 22. The police didn't know about it back on May 12.

Well, the real situation is what it has always been. A ten year old little girl was raped, got pregnant, and had to go to another state to obtain an abortion. Some anti-abortionists, who are behind many of the recent extreme anti-abortion laws, would force her to continue with the pregnancy resulting from her rape.

Do you support such policy?
Saving a life and DNA that my God has passed along with knowledge that will be opened as this soul develops and goes on. Also why does this soul die for the acts of another? Seems harsh to kill the kid for the act of a rapist huh?

I wish you were aborted.

How many days is May 12th to June 22nd? No one told police till June 22nd. I bet the evidence is everywhere and I am sure the guy goes to jail. lol Your dumb

Saving a life and DNA that my God has passed along with knowledge that will be opened as this soul develops and goes on. Also why does this soul die for the acts of another? Seems harsh to kill the kid for the act of a rapist huh?

I wish you were aborted.

Based on what we know pregnancy is capable of doing to women in this country (maternal mortality rate)…can you possibly fathom the reasoning behind not wanting a maternally-underdeveloped human being to have to suffer such a dangerous endeavor?

Assuming a slew of 10-year-olds successfully impregnated and birthed, let’s also safely assume a healthy chunk would be permanently damaged and unable to have further offspring, if they weren’t already well before that.

“PrO-LiFe”

Carry on

So this is a yes then. You support the government forcing a ten-year-old rape victim to continue with a pregnancy resulting from her rape. And you are prepared to defend it.

What is harsh, btw, is forcing a child and the parents of a child to continue with a pregnancy after that child has been raped. That is harsh, sick, and heartless. You care more about an unborn fetus than you do an actual living child and her parents.🙄

How many days is May 12th to June 22nd? No one told police till June 22nd. I bet the evidence is everywhere and I am sure the guy goes to jail. lol Your dumb
Your original statement was that it took over six weeks for the police to make an arrest in this case. That was an incorrect statement. The police didn't learn of this till June 22. They can't investigate and/or make an arrest for something they know nothing about. It took the police almost three weeks.

Not on this topic.

Heck, most of the right-wingers on this board had allowed themselves to be convinced this was a fake story, a lie.

Absolute craziness!
Actually, yes, I would categorize that as more from the left on this topic.

"A ten year old little girl was raped, got pregnant, and had to go to another state to obtain an abortion" - This is false. The governor of Ohio said that there was no part of the law that would prohibit the girl from not obtaining her abortion in Ohio.

"What is harsh, btw, is forcing a child and the parents of a child to continue with a pregnancy after that child has been raped." - Why is it that the pro killer crowd has to go to extremes just to find an issue?

"So this is a yes then. You support the government forcing a ten-year-old rape victim to continue with a pregnancy resulting from her rape. And you are prepared to defend it." - I'm prepared to let the state defend it which is much more likely to get a favorable outcome for all parties involved and less likely to have an extreme view. Even if it were extreme there will be extreme views on the other side in a different state. Everyone is happy (well, expect you).

Your position is extreme. You are arguing a position about a rare abortion of a 10-year-old girl. I take the position that all life is sacred, but in the case of this girl she will not be able to physically carry this child to term anyway and every state has a for the life of the mother exception (which I find ironic as Biden just told all the states they had to do something that they already did, and then took credit for it), so the timeframe of the pregnancy/abortion is moot. Yet here we are arguing about an extreme abortion that isn't even affected by the law we are discussing.

You sir are the definition of crazy.

So this is a yes then. You support the government forcing a ten-year-old rape victim to continue with a pregnancy resulting from her rape. And you are prepared to defend it.

What is harsh, btw, is forcing a child and the parents of a child to continue with a pregnancy after that child has been raped. That is harsh, sick, and heartless. You care more about an unborn fetus than you do an actual living child and her parents.🙄

Your original statement was that it took over six weeks for the police to make an arrest in this case. That was an incorrect statement. The police didn't learn of this till June 22. They can't investigate and/or make an arrest for something they know nothing about. It took the police almost three weeks.
Message aborted

The governor of Ohio said that there was no part of the law that would prohibit the girl from not obtaining her abortion in Ohio.
And yet, this ten-year-old rape victim had to go to another state to obtain her abortion. Also, we have testimony from Republican politicians in Ohio calling instances like this an "opportunity" for the rape victims:

"It is a shame that it happens, but there’s an opportunity for that woman, no matter how young or old she is, to make a determination about what she’s going to do to help that life be a productive human being." - Rep. Jean Schmidt

Ohio lawmaker calls pregnancies from rape an ‘opportunity’ for victims

Why is it that the pro killer crowd has to go to extremes just to find an issue?
No one is pro-killer and the pro-choice crowd didn't have to do anything. We are simply referencing the extreme result of an extreme law Republicans are trying to push around this nation now.

This is the doing of Republicans. You guys own this extremism. Not pro-choice individuals who would allow this ten-year-old girl and her parents to make their own decision as how to proceed after a rape.

Everyone is happy (well, expect you).
No, everyone isn't happy. A strong majority of Americans are not happy at all about taking a woman's right to choose away from her. Your position is a minority extreme viewpoint being dictated upon the majority by a rogue and undemocratic Supreme Court.

You are arguing a position about a rare abortion of a 10-year-old girl.
First, when it happens you claim it is fake. Then, you claim the law didn't really stop her although she had to go to another state to obtain an abortion. And now, you try to claim it is rare and we shouldn't really worry about it. Talk about moving the goal posts, all to defend your extreme and radical position on abortion. One that is again, not shared by a majority of Americans.

You sir are the definition of crazy.
Look in the mirror sometime. I'm not the one denying, making excuses for, explaining away, and justifying a ten-year-old rape victim being forced to continue her pregnancy and/or fleeing to another state to obtain an abortion.

Your extremism and craziness is on full display. Hence the reason you just had to believe this was a fake story.

And yet, this ten-year-old rape victim had to go to another state to obtain her abortion. Also, we have testimony from Republican politicians in Ohio calling instances like this an "opportunity" for the rape victims:

"It is a shame that it happens, but there’s an opportunity for that woman, no matter how young or old she is, to make a determination about what she’s going to do to help that life be a productive human being." - Rep. Jean Schmidt

Ohio lawmaker calls pregnancies from rape an ‘opportunity’ for victims

No one is pro-killer and the pro-choice crowd didn't have to do anything. We are simply referencing the extreme result of an extreme law Republicans are trying to push around this nation now.

This is the doing of Republicans. You guys own this extremism. Not pro-choice individuals who would allow this ten-year-old girl and her parents to make their own decision as how to proceed after a rape.

No, everyone isn't happy. A strong majority of Americans are not happy at all about taking a woman's right to choose away from her. Your position is a minority extreme viewpoint being dictated upon the majority by a rogue and undemocratic Supreme Court.

First, when it happens you claim it is fake. Then, you claim the law didn't really stop her although she had to go to another state to obtain an abortion. And now, you try to claim it is rare and we shouldn't really worry about it. Talk about moving the goal posts, all to defend your extreme and radical position on abortion. One that is again, not shared by a majority of Americans.

Look in the mirror sometime. I'm not the one denying, making excuses for, explaining away, and justifying a ten-year-old rape victim being forced to continue her pregnancy and/or fleeing to another state to obtain an abortion.

Your extremism and craziness is on full display. Hence the reason you just had to believe this was a fake story.

The little piss ant just cannot help himself.
But but but the right said it was not true that it was made up! (Yeah we were hoping it was because if true a 10yr old girl was raped).
2pedosgroomerpyle cannot grasp that. He thinks its a win for him that its true and he was hoping it was just so he could come back and think he owned the right and say I told you so! Sick. He has been celebrating all day thinking he won some prize.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Yeah we were hoping it was because if true a 10yr old girl was raped
Get real. We all know why you and some other right-wingers were convinced (not hoped) this tragedy wasn't true.

You don't have to lie. Just embrace what you are and how you think and own it for once.

He thinks its a win for him
None of this is a win for anyone.

The fact that you see this in terms of wins and losses explains a lot. Stop projecting.

Reactions: davidallen
Get real. We all know why you and some other right-wingers were convinced (not hoped) this tragedy wasn't true.

You don't have to lie. Just embrace what you are and how you think and own it for once.

None of this is a win for anyone.

The fact that you see this in terms of wins and losses explains a lot. Stop projecting.

Damn you gonna milk this one out aren't you? Don't celebrate too late, you prolly got a lot of lawyerin and groomin to do tomorrow. 🤣🤣

I'm simply discussing a tragedy that has outraged many Americans. A tragedy you and your extremist pals tried to claim was fake.

More milk?
yay-cow-funny.gif

You’re assuming he didn’t come in before Biden took office, something we don’t know yet. You’re also assuming his policy was the one that opened the door…..

carry on
Does it matter when this guy entered the country? The fact is he is illegal and shouldn't be here. Regardless it is a failure on both parties.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT