ADVERTISEMENT

10 Year-Old Rape Victim Denied Abortion In Ohio

Your first question is moronic.
How so? You were the one comparing all abortions to "state sanctioned murder as a remedy for poor decisions and luck."

So which was it for this ten-year-old rape victim? A poor decision or just bad luck?

You break it, you buy it.
So this is a yes then to my question about what the government should require of men. Thank you.

I look forward to your vocal advocacy concerning this in the future.

Instead of blaming the Supreme Court, which is simply carrying out the Constitution, how about “blaming” the states. After all, they are the elected officials.
The Supreme Court didn't carry out the Constitution by overturning Roe v. Wade. They shredded the Constitution and took a right away from women in this nation.

The Supreme Court (more precisely, the justices who agreed to overturn Roe) is completely to blame for what states now do. As are the politicians who support what these justices did.

I don’t believe the story.
Awful for the girl if true but I put nothing past the left
I doubt the person exists. I doubt the age if she does exist. I doubt she was pregnant. I doubt the rape if she was pregnant. I doubt it was 6 weeks and 3 days. All too convenient.
Agreed. Right out of their playbook.

How so? You were the one comparing all abortions to "state sanctioned murder as a remedy for poor decisions and luck."

So which was it for this ten-year-old rape victim? A poor decision or just bad luck?

So this is a yes then to my question about what the government should require of men. Thank you.

I look forward to your vocal advocacy concerning this in the future.

You can’t answer an either or when you eliminated one answer?

Thats not on me.

Now, some right-wingers are trying to claim this isn't even true.

🙄🙄

If it is something they don't like or don't want to deal with, they just claim it is fake. Anything to protect their radical political ideology.
Cool story.

You are right, this an issue that requires compassion, cooperation, tolerance and compromise. And we had all four before the Supreme Court overturned Roe and took a right away from women in this country.

What is tolerant about forcing a ten-year-old rape victim to continue with a pregnancy? How is that compassionate? How does that represent any form of compromise? Any form of cooperation?

What you fail to grasp is that with many anti-abortionists, there is no compromise available. There is no compassion for the woman, no tolerance for her to have the right to choose. Hence the laws forbidding abortions even in the case of rape.

Women shouldn't have to lobby their state legislatures for reasonable access to abortion. State legislatures shouldn't have the ability to ban a ten-

You are right, this an issue that requires compassion, cooperation, tolerance and compromise. And we had all four before the Supreme Court overturned Roe and took a right away from women in this country.

Such a drama queen. First off abortion isn't a right, it's a medical procedure. Examples of a right is Freedom of Speech and the right to own and carry a firearm, both of which you leftist are trying to infringe upon so spare me your BS perversions. The SCOTUS did not take away the ability of women to get an abortion, they rightfully ruled abortion is a states rights issue and overturned the leftist's contortions to pervert the Constitution.
What is tolerant about forcing a ten-year-old rape victim to continue with a pregnancy? How is that compassionate? How does that represent any form of compromise? Any form of cooperation?
What is tolerant about killing an unborn baby? How is that compassionate. How does that represent any form of compromise or cooperation? Unlike you I can see both sides of the issue, maybe you should try to see the other side of the issue.
What you fail to grasp is that with many anti-abortionists, there is no compromise available. There is no compassion for the woman, no tolerance for her to have the right to choose. Hence the laws forbidding abortions even in the case of rape.
What you fail to grasp is that with may pro abortionist, there is no compromise. We saw that with Democrats in Congress trying to shove a no limits abortion bill down our throats. There is no compassion for human life and no tolerance for the baby's right to life. Once again you can not see the other side of the issue.
Women shouldn't have to lobby their state legislatures for reasonable access to abortion. State legislatures shouldn't have the ability to ban a ten-year-old rape victim from having an abortion. Women had a right to make this decision and that right should be returned to them immediately under a legal framework similar to what Roe provided. That would be true compassion, true tolerance, true cooperation, and true compromise.
I hate to break it to you but yes women will need to lobby State Legislatures for access to abortion in states that have made it illegal. If women don't want to do that they can always move to a baby killing state.
Abortion is not and has never been a right, it is and always has been a medical procedure and a controversial one at that.

True compassion and cooperation would be women taking responsiblity for protecting themselves from an unwanted pregnancy. That would solve the overwhelming majority of the problem and the other case would would be tolerated by most everyone.

The fact you blame the SCOTUS for this is proof how easily you are manipulated by the leftist propaganda outlets. Everyone including RBG knew Roe v Wade was on shaky legal ground yet the idiots you keep putting in office put their fundraising ahead of the people they represent. Democrats could have easily made abortion the law of the land but they knew they could use the fear of it being overturned to grift money out of the supporters. Hell PPH donates millions of tax payer dollars to Democrats every election season. Bottom line if you want to blame someone blame the idiots you keep putting in office, they are the ones that screwed it up.

The Supreme Court didn't carry out the Constitution by overturning Roe v. Wade. They shredded the Constitution and took a right away from women in this nation.

The Supreme Court (more precisely, the justices who agreed to overturn Roe) is completely to blame for what states now do. As are the politicians who support what these justices did.
So you're the expert on the Constitution, not them. Got it.

First off abortion isn't a right, it's a medical procedure.
Exactly, a personal medical procedure that a woman has a right to make her own decision about.

The SCOTUS did not take away the ability of women to get an abortion, they rightfully ruled abortion is a states rights issue and overturned the leftist's contortions to pervert the Constitution.
The Supreme Court gave states the ability to infringe upon a woman's constitutional right at all stages of a pregnancy. The Supreme Court gave Ohio the ability to force a ten-year-old rape victim to continue with a pregnancy resulting from that rape. And you support such extremism?

And the only ones perverting the Constitution are those who support taking away a woman's right to choose.

What is tolerant about killing an unborn baby? How is that compassionate. How does that represent any form of compromise or cooperation? Unlike you I can see both sides of the issue, maybe you should try to see the other side of the issue.
I can see both sides of this issue. I fully understand why some Americans oppose abortion and why some American women would never choose to have an abortion. However, I also understand why some Americans support a woman's right to choose and why some women may choose to have an abortion.

The compromise is simple. Leave it up to individual women! What is so hard for you to understand about this compromise? A woman who is against abortion can be against it and not have one. A woman who wants to have an abortion can have one within a legal framework. If you oppose abortion, you can still oppose it. You just can't force your personal opposition on to someone else. Compromise. No one is forced to have an abortion and no one is told they can't have one within a legal framework. Compromise. Cooperation. Compassion for all women. Tolerance for each woman to make her own decision regarding this very personal decision and also tolerance for those who oppose abortion to still oppose abortion and not have one!

What you fail to grasp is that with may pro abortionist, there is no compromise.
This is factually incorrect. There was compromise present in Roe v. Wade. Many who are pro-choice do not want abortions in all contexts to be legal up to birth. Claiming that those who want to maintain an exception for the health of the mother or a medical emergency up to birth isn't a compromise or is a radical position is also wrong.

You want to know what is radical? Forcing a ten-year-old rape victim to continue with a pregnancy resulting from that rape.

I hate to break it to you but yes women will need to lobby State Legislatures for access to abortion in states that have made it illegal.
I said women shouldn't have to do this. And they shouldn't have to do.

But yes, you are correct that right now, this is one action women must take. There are other actions too. They can support those who want to fix this at the federal level and insist that Roe be codified. They can support those calling for reforms to the Supreme Court. There is a lot women can and will do.

It is just unfortunate that they are being forced to do this.

Abortion is not and has never been a right,
Wrong again. Study up some on the history of abortions in this country. Also, more recently, a woman's right to choose an abortion was very much a right in this country.

Everyone including RBG knew Roe v Wade was on shaky legal ground yet the idiots you keep putting in office put their fundraising ahead of the people they represent.
This is a misrepresentation of RBG's position. RBG believed a woman had the constitutional right to choose an abortion but she believed it was based in the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment.

Democrats could have easily made abortion the law of the land but they knew they could use the fear of it being overturned to grift money out of the supporters.
I agree Democrats should have already codified Roe. I hold them responsible for not doing so. They need to do it now. Immediately.

• Haha
Reactions: PCpoke83 and AC2020
Are you really this simple?

Yes ( )

No ( )
Again, which was it for this ten-year-old rape victim? A poor decision or just bad luck? Or neither?

All you have to do is type a two word answer ("poor decision" or "bad luck") or a one word answer ("neither").

The Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment.

Also, the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment and the Ninth Amendment.
Comical reach and reinterpretation of text you don't understand.

What's even more embarrassing was the rationale in the dissenting opinion. 3 morons making shit up.

I understand the text perfectly well. As do the three Supreme Court justices who were not making anything up but simply upholding precedent that protected a woman constitutional right.
A right that never existed, got it.

I want the right to drink and drive, think it's somewhere in the 14th amendment.

See how fun it is to make shit up?

A right that never existed, got it.
You literally sound like the old segregationists. Just like them. Not surprising though, since a large part of the modern American anti-abortion movement was birthed among religious segregationists.

Take some time to read up on the legal history of abortion in this country.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PCpoke83 and AC2020
Again, which was it for this ten-year-old rape victim? A poor decision or just bad luck? Or neither?

All you have to do is type a two word answer ("poor decision" or "bad luck") or a one word answer ("neither").

What’s the most obvious answer?

I’ll go with that.

Exactly, a personal medical procedure that a woman has a right to make her own decision about.
I don't recall this being the case with the COVID Vaccine. You leftist forced people to take a vaccine they didn't want by threatening their jobs and livelihood.
The Supreme Court gave states the ability to infringe upon a woman's constitutional right at all stages of a pregnancy. The Supreme Court gave Ohio the ability to force a ten-year-old rape victim to continue with a pregnancy resulting from that rape. And you support such extremism?
Where is the right to abortion in the Constitution? I've read it and I do not see it listed anywhere. I have seen where leftists like yourself went through contortions to pervert the Constitution to support it but that effort was overturned and it is now the responsibility of the states to determine the kind of society they have. Sorry if you don't agree but you are free to live in a state that is more to your liking, which is what makes this country great.
And the only ones perverting the Constitution are those who support taking away a woman's right to choose.

Once again you avoid the babies right to life which is a hell of a lot more important than some irresponsible woman not wanting to be responsible for her bad decisions.
I can see both sides of this issue. I fully understand why some Americans oppose abortion and why some American women would never choose to have an abortion. However, I also understand why some Americans support a woman's right to choose and why some women may choose to have an abortion.

As do I but unlike your position I fully support the ruling of the SCOTUS and will not disparage the court.
The compromise is simple. Leave it up to individual women! What is so hard for you to understand about this compromise? A woman who is against abortion can be against it and not have one. A woman who wants to have an abortion can have one within a legal framework. If you oppose abortion, you can still oppose it. You just can't force your personal opposition on to someone else. Compromise. No one is forced to have an abortion and no one is told they can't have one within a legal framework. Compromise. Cooperation. Compassion for all women. Tolerance for each woman to make her own decision regarding this very personal decision and also tolerance for those who oppose abortion to still oppose abortion and not have one!
We tried that and the leftist, as usual went way to far. Even though I can live with abortion up to a point I can not live with abortion up to birth. You keep leaving that little tidbit out.
This is factually incorrect. There was compromise present in Roe v. Wade. Many who are pro-choice do not want abortions in all contexts to be legal up to birth. Claiming that those who want to maintain an exception for the health of the mother or a medical emergency up to birth isn't a compromise or is a radical position is also wrong.

You want to know what is radical? Forcing a ten-year-old rape victim to continue with a pregnancy resulting from that rape.

Well actually the rape of a ten year is radical.
I said women shouldn't have to do this. And they shouldn't have to do.

They don't have to. All they need to do is take responsibility for their reproductive health by protecting themselves from an unwanted pregnancy.
But yes, you are correct that right now, this is one action women must take. There are other actions too. They can support those who want to fix this at the federal level and insist that Roe be codified. They can support those calling for reforms to the Supreme Court. There is a lot women can and will do.

Why does it have to be at the federal level? I may not agree with the federal law yet you have no problem forcing me to live under it. I much prefer it and many other things to be at the state level.
It is just unfortunate that they are being forced to do this.

Wrong again. Study up some on the history of abortions in this country. Also, more recently, a woman's right to choose an abortion was very much a right in this country.

No it's not.
This is a misrepresentation of RBG's position. RBG believed a woman had the constitutional right to choose an abortion but she believed it was based in the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment.

Exactly, Roe v Wade was decided wrongly and it was rightfully overturned.
I agree Democrats should have already codified Roe. I hold them responsible for not doing so. They need to do it now. Immediately.

LOL, no you won't. You will continue to elect the same tired old group of leftist that have screwed you in the past all while you and them blame Republicans for their failures.

What’s the most obvious answer?

I’ll go with that.
For you, I have no clue. And if it is so obvious, why can't you just post the obvious answer instead of flailing around? Again, all it takes is typing two words or one word instead of the nine words of your last flail!🤣

Again, which was it for this ten-year-old rape victim? A poor decision, bad luck, or neither?

For you, I have no clue. And if it is so obvious, why can't you just post the obvious answer instead of flailing around? Again, all it takes is typing two words or one word instead of the nine words of your last flail!🤣

Again, which was it for this ten-year-old rape victim? A poor decision, bad luck, or neither?
Is it true? I know you are a liberal but even those like yourself should realize how extreme your party gets. The are never ending but the Kavanaugh hearing comes to mind. Amazing how the media and their minions just go with things all too often without using some common sense.

I don't recall this being the case with the COVID Vaccine.
Because the two are not the same. Choosing to not take the COVID vaccine places other individuals' health at risk. Abortion is a personal decision that doesn't place other individuals' health at risk.

And before you fall back on the anti-abortion talking points, not every one agrees that life begins at conception and therefore a fetus is a life at every stage of pregnancy. No one disagrees though that those humans you interact with on a daily basis aren't alive.

Where is the right to abortion in the Constitution?
The Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment. Also, the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment and the Ninth Amendment.

Once again you avoid the babies right to life which is a hell of a lot more important than some irresponsible woman not wanting to be responsible for her bad decisions.
There is no right to life for a fetus at all stages of pregnancy. Has the Supreme Court ever given such a ruling? No. Did the Supreme Court issue such a ruling when they overturned Roe? No. Was such a position even held at the time the Constitution was written? No.

Is this what you want though? Do you want the Supreme Court to declare a fetus has a right to life at all stages of pregnancy and therefore, all abortions in our country are illegal?

As do I but unlike your position I fully support the ruling of the SCOTUS and will not disparage the court.
I understand you agree with the ruling but I don't, nor does a majority of Americans. And we will definitely hold the Supreme Court responsible for this ruling and say those justices who ruled to oveturn Roe were wrong.

We tried that and the leftist, as usual went way to far. Even though I can live with abortion up to a point I can not live with abortion up to birth. You keep leaving that little tidbit out.
Yes, we tried it and it was working. A majority of Americans supported Roe. Those who wanted to force their personal views on abortion upon all American women were mainly the ones not happy. But their viewpoint isn't tolerant nor are most of them open to compromise. Again, we had a tolerant compromise in place.

Those on the left didn't go too far. This is a anti-abortion talking point and it is wrong.

And I also don't support all abortions up to birth and neither did Roe! How many times must one say this to you? You are creating a straw man to argue against.

Well actually the rape of a ten year is radical.
Do you agree that is is radical to force a ten-year-old rape victim to continue with a pregnancy arising from the rape?

They don't have to. All they need to do is take responsibility for their reproductive health by protecting themselves from an unwanted pregnancy.
Not all abortions arise from a woman not being "responsible." Your continued attacks on women in this regard is disgusting.

What about the man? Why do you never mention his responsibility when you reference sexual responsibility? You always focus on women and seek to disparage them.

Why does it have to be at the federal level? I may not agree with the federal law yet you have no problem forcing me to live under it. I much prefer it and many other things to be at the state level.
Because I and a majority of Americans don't believe this is a states' rights issue. We don't agree with you that states should have the ability to infringe upon a woman's right to choose. If the current Supreme Court won't protect constitutional rights, then we should codify a woman's right to choose at the federal level (along with other rights in danger from a rogue Court).and reform the Supreme Court.

Exactly, Roe v Wade was decided wrongly and it was rightfully overturned.
Again, you continue to misrepresent RBG's position. If RBG was still on the Court, she would never have agreed to overturn Roe and give states the ability to infringe upon a woman's right to choose. Never.

LOL, no you won't.
Yes I will. In the primaries, I will only vote for Democrats who want to do whatever is necessary to protect a woman's right to choose and who aren't afraid to do what must be done now.

There are many, if not most Democrats, who are saying the exact same thing now. I don't think you fully comprehend the outrage that is present among Democrats and a majority of Americans over what the Supreme Court did. And the commitment to secure and protect a woman's right to choose moving forward.

I know you are a liberal but even those like yourself should realize how extreme your party gets.
Which political party is currently attempting to force ten-year-old rape victims to continue with a pregnancy arising from their rape?

You worried at all about this extremist position in your party or do you support it?

Come on @Alpha Woke, don't disappear from this thread now . . .

Which was it for this ten-year-old rape victim? A poor decision, bad luck, or neither?

That was my first thought before I googled average age of menstruation beginning in Females, which is 8-12 years. I believe that if a Girl that young bleeds she should be provided advanced education of the ramifications and be given the choice of abortion or care to save the baby for adoption
My man. This shit is out of control. As seen by some of these opinions. 👍

Reactions: iasooner2000
The left sure loves them some Child Grooming and Baby Killing.
Interesting how you make a show of railing against child grooming, but when a ten-year-old child is actually groomed and raped, you have no problem with the government forcing her to continue with the pregnancy occurring from that rape.

You sure do love your hypocrisy.

Interesting how you rail against child grooming, but when a ten-year-old child is actually groomed and raped, you have no problem with the government forcing her to continue with the pregnancy occurring from that rape.

Might have to look into yer child grooming there finster.

Interesting how you rail against child grooming, but when a ten-year-old child is actually groomed and raped, you have no problem with the government forcing her to continue with the pregnancy occurring from that rape.

I don't believe in killing, thats not hypocrisy thats being a good human being, something liberals are not capable of.

I don't believe in killing, thats not hypocrisy thats being a good human being, something liberals are not capable of.
Yeah, so you could really care less about those groomed and raped children once they are pregnant. Those children and their parents must be forced to adhere to your radical view of abortion. Just like you want to force them to adhere to your hateful views on sexuality.

Yeah, so you could really care less about those groomed and raped children once they are pregnant. Those children and their parents must be forced to adhere to your radical view of abortion. Just like you want to force them to adhere to your hateful views on sexuality.
Deflect for the purpose of greasing up homo agenda. Goddam ******s.

You would do everything possible to peacefully persuade a ten-year-old rape victim to not have an abortion?

If you daughter had been raped when she was ten years old, you would have strongly advocated for her to not have an abortion?
Pretty sure if Dan’s daughter was raped at age 10, he’d either be dead or in jail for manslaughter, like all but about maybe a half dozen of the posters here.

Can’t take away a right that was never there to begin with, dumbshit.

Pretty sure if Dan’s daughter was raped at age 10, he’d either be dead or in jail for manslaughter, like all but about maybe a half dozen of the posters here.

Something which most all of us would do too, but, speaks again nothing of his daughter’s body and her lack of autonomy.

Something which most all of us would do too, but, speaks again nothing of his daughter’s body and her lack of autonomy.
You are right, neither he nor @Ponca Dan (who claims to be pro-choice) have answered the question.

I have no doubt though that the Confederate has any objection to the government forcing a ten-year-old rape victim to continue with the pregnancy. He celebrates the fact that the government can now do this. That is why I didn't bother asking him.

Interesting how you make a show of railing against child grooming, but when a ten-year-old child is actually groomed and raped, you have no problem with the government forcing her to continue with the pregnancy occurring from that rape.

Where would you and sleepy be?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT