ADVERTISEMENT

10 Year-Old Rape Victim Denied Abortion In Ohio

If you don't like the law, then change the law, or pass a superceding law at the national level. Both are viable solutions to the problem proposed. Expecting codification of arbitrary rules by the Supreme Court for non-existent laws is non-Constitutional.

Amazing how lefist will latch onto any story that supports their cause without the slightest attempt to verify the story. Should be as simple as searching recent police arrests to find out if anyone has been arrested for raping a ten year old. The ten year old was able to tell the exact date she was raped, there is little doubt she knew who the rapist was and the police would have arrested the POS immediately. I'm betting this story is absolute BS and nothing more than another leftist lie. With that said these states making abortion illegal need to address potential situations like this, it's the right thing to do.

State should have an insurance fund to provide support for the victims of this kind of crime funded by taxation of their bureaucratic class of no more than .01 % of their $ for each beating heart ♥️

Reactions: PCpoke83

Amazing how lefist will latch onto any story that supports their cause without the slightest attempt to verify the story. Should be as simple as searching recent police arrests to find out if anyone has been arrested for raping a ten year old. The ten year old was able to tell the exact date she was raped, there is little doubt she knew who the rapist was and the police would have arrested the POS immediately. I'm betting this story is absolute BS and nothing more than another leftist lie. With that said these states making abortion illegal need to address potential situations like this, it's the right thing to do.
The dimm way ain't about time and resources. Trickled down to law enforcement.

source.gif

LOL! Mad at what?

Go back and read the original post. I said it was a heavily discussed story up north and was surprised there was no mention of it here. I asked 'curious how a situation like this should be handled in Oklahoma'.

So, to go back to the original question, regardless of whether this is fabricated or not, how should a situation like this be handled? There were good responses.

LOL! Mad at what?

Go back and read the original post. I said it was a heavily discussed story up north and was surprised there was no mention of it here. I asked 'curious how a situation like this should be handled in Oklahoma'.

So, to go back to the original question, regardless of whether this is fabricated or not, how should a situation like this be handled? There were good responses.
I assume you follow the law as voted on by the people of the state of ___________?

LOL! Mad at what?

First, I bet there would be a crime reported before a bullshit story was made up. That help?

Reactions: AC2020
LOL! Mad at what?

Hilariously obtuse to assume you're so clever that being caught peddling hysterical, divisive nonsense can be passed off as positing a hypothetical to generate interesting discussion.

Just fall on the sword and try to claw back a smidge of credibility by owning it.

Right here, brah. Was it a fictional story? Oh man.

Looks like people are prone to fall for farcical stories.......like Michelle having a penis, Barack being born in Kenya, Hillary having a child sex ring, etc. etc.
You should be feeling like a really stupid over stepping dickhead about now. If not, no problem. It doesn't dilute how the rest of us feel that you are a really stupid dickhead. It could not have happened to a more deserving dickhead.

You got caught sucking on that left wing bullshit media's hangy down part.

But getting back to “eXtrEmELy RaRe CasEs” as it was quickly connotated…how does this issue get legislated correctly?

Should be as simple as searching recent police arrests to find out if anyone has been arrested for raping a ten year old.
Should have been as simple as being patient and waiting on law enforcement to do their job and complete their investigation. The White House Press Secretary clearly stated last Friday there was a legal component to this story.

But no, you have to run off all crazed convincing yourself this was a fake story. Just like those who pull your strings wanted you to.

When are you going to wake up?

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
I'm very glad to see that the man accused of this horrible crime has now been arrested.

Are you? . . . or are you disappointed your propagandists were wrong when they were trying to tell you this was a fake story?🙄
It wouldn't be a story if not for Biden's illegal immigration policy.

Does it make you happy that your President opened the door for a sick sexual predator to take advantage of a little girl?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT