Olympic wrestling Schedule out

oberebo

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2005
Shawnee,OK
Friday 8/19th 57 kg Daniel Dennis and 74kg Jordan Burroughs
8am Prelims through semis
2pm Repechage, Bronze medal and Gold medal matches.
Saturday 8/20th 86kg J'Den Cox and 125kg Tervel Dlagnev
2pm Repechage, Bronze and Gold medal matches
Sunday 8/21 65kg Frank Molinaro, 97kg Kyle Snyder
2pm Repechage, Bronze and gold medal matches.

I switched back to Dish in the last month and find that due to a dispute with the owners of my NBC outlet they are off the air. I do not know how or if I can see any of the matches.:oops:

It looks like all of the wrestling matches will on NBCSN, CNBC, or USA. None that I see on the schedule are on over the air NBC. I don't think those channels have anything to do with disputes on local NBC channels.

Also, since you are a Dish subscriber, create an online account with Dish if you haven't already and then you can stream any sports content with the NBC sports app or stream on your PC for free. You won't have to miss any wrestling.

It looks like all of the wrestling matches will on NBCSN, CNBC, or USA. None that I see on the schedule are on over the air NBC. I don't think those channels have anything to do with disputes on local NBC channels.

Also, since you are a Dish subscriber, create an online account with Dish if you haven't already and then you can stream any sports content with the NBC sports app or stream on your PC for free. You won't have to miss any wrestling.
AT&T 'NBC Olympics TV Experience' allows a search by day or sport and record. Wrestling starts on the 14th but does not designate men and/or women.

AT&T 'NBC Olympics TV Experience' allows a search by day or sport and record. Wrestling starts on the 14th but does not designate men and/or women.[/QUO
Men's Freestyle is the last wrestling event and does not start until the 19th. Greco Roman and women's wrestling come before freestyle.

AT&T 'NBC Olympics TV Experience' allows a search by day or sport and record. Wrestling starts on the 14th but does not designate men and/or women.
Greco is 14th - 16th, WFS is 17th and 18th. Seem to follow same schedule as the MFS above timewise.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT