ADVERTISEMENT

He’s Just A Jewish/Israeli Holocaust Scholar

All I hope is that the Ivory Tower pansies consistently accusing Israel of committing genocide don't eventually lead to Israel saying F it. If they are going to be tried at the Hague (lol), why pussy-foot around. Exchange those leaflets in Rafah with 2000 pounders. I mean will Ponca and his ilk scream and whine louder if they kill 300,000 civilians? Will the protests be different?

As the saying goes: "In for a penny, in for a pound."

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Since I can find a Muslim that supports Israel, does that make your point invalid? I mean, to use your own words... how could he know what he's talking about?

I don’t know how much of his experience as a columnist and an influencer makes him knowledgeable on genocide, maybe a great deal. But I do know Amos Goldberg has spent decades of scholarship studying the holocaust and its impact on the emergence of genocide in places around the world. So, no, as badly as you want it to be, it does not invalidate what Goldberg has written.

All I hope is that the Ivory Tower pansies consistently accusing Israel of committing genocide don't eventually lead to Israel saying F it. If they are going to be tried at the Hague (lol), why pussy-foot around. Exchange those leaflets in Rafah with 2000 pounders. I mean will Ponca and his ilk scream and whine louder if they kill 300,000 civilians? Will the protests be different?

As the saying goes: "In for a penny, in for a pound."
You sound as if you hope that’s what happens.

And you read and hear only what you want to read and hear.
I probably do hear what I want to hear, much like you. But I do work very hard to avoid doing that. I will say that at least I read opinions from both sides of the conflict, even those with which I disagree. I don’t think you can say the same.

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT