ADVERTISEMENT

So It Turns Out The Flour Massacre *Was* A Massacre And Uncle Bibi Lied About It

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Imagine that. Even CNN, a master shill for all things Israeli propaganda, has to fess up. I suppose some of you will now insist CNN is Hamas propaganda.

No one expects you to believe Uncle Bibi would lie about massacring people he was killing anyway. Whatever it takes, right?
If he were so dedicated to massacring Palestinians, why are millions of them still alive?

He's got the full power of the modern Israeli military at his disposal after all.

Your hysterical rhetoric has not abated, I see.

Hard to remember when I've seen antisemites as unhinged as he and PedoScott.
You might wonder why I almost never reply to you. It’s because your comments are not worth replying to when you say absurd things like this. I have never known if you’re just trying to get a stir out of me or if you are so stupid you believe what you write.

The proof is in the videos CNN watched that showed Uncle Bibi shot people and lied by saying they were stampeded.
What do the videos show in your opinion? All I saw was a random truck with no markings that had gun fire around it. A couple of supposed eye -witnesses whose credibility should be questioned considering they are Palestinians who would have an agenda. Saw a thermal imagine that seem to show a few bodies laying around but not sure what that proves. The time line difference of 7 minutes isn't proof of anything other than the fog of war IMO.
I did see what I assume to be Palestinians essentially rioting to get aid off a couple of trucks, which is understandable but at the same time is ripe for something bad to take place. There has to be a better way to distribute aid without it turning into a free for all. I can imagine those that were handing out aid might have felt threatened with that kind of mob overrunning the trucks. Not trying to justify anything, merely making an observation.
So I ask again what proof did you see?

What do the videos show in your opinion? All I saw was a random truck with no markings that had gun fire around it. A couple of supposed eye -witnesses whose credibility should be questioned considering they are Palestinians who would have an agenda. Saw a thermal imagine that seem to show a few bodies laying around but not sure what that proves. The time line difference of 7 minutes isn't proof of anything other than the fog of war IMO.
I did see what I assume to be Palestinians essentially rioting to get aid off a couple of trucks, which is understandable but at the same time is ripe for something bad to take place. There has to be a better way to distribute aid without it turning into a free for all. I can imagine those that were handing out aid might have felt threatened with that kind of mob overrunning the trucks. Not trying to justify anything, merely making an observation.
So I ask again what proof did you see?
It’s not what I see, it’s what CNN, a strong voice on behalf of Israel sees and reports. Interesting that you watched that video!

It’s not what I see, it’s what CNN, a strong voice on behalf of Israel sees and reports. Interesting that you watched that video!
Short videos are one thing, hour long videos are another matter.

If you haven't noticed CNN changed their tune the same time Biden did. I don't believe in coincidence.

Short videos are one thing, hour long videos are another matter.

If you haven't noticed CNN changed their tune the same time Biden did. I don't believe in coincidence.
Got it. Like I said in the first comment there will be some yokels that will say CNN is now Hamas propaganda. I figured you to be one of them, but even I’m surprised you were the first.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
Got it. Like I said in the first comment there will be some yokels that will say CNN is now Hamas propaganda. I figured you to be one of them, but even I’m surprised you were the first.
No CNN is a Democrat propaganda outlet. They do as they are told by the Biden Administration. In case you haven't noticed their coverage on the conflict has changed. Some of us pay attention to things like that. If you take a look at their front page, not a single story on Israel.

No CNN is a Democrat propaganda outlet. They do as they are told by the Biden Administration. In case you haven't noticed their coverage on the conflict has changed. Some of us pay attention to things like that. If you take a look at their front page, not a single story on Israel.
Got it. CNN has switched sides on behalf of Joe Biden who is continuing to provide Uncle Bibi with all the war making capability he asks for. Well, he doesn’t ask, he tells Biden what to give him and Biden hops to. But whose propaganda is CNN hyping with this piece? Has Biden gone full monty on Hamas now?

Okay, I’ve toyed with you enough for one day. I’m clocking out. You and your tag team should get together while I’m off and plot a strategy for a good gothcha.

Got it. CNN has switched sides on behalf of Joe Biden who is continuing to provide Uncle Bibi with all the war making capability he asks for. Well, he doesn’t ask, he tells Biden what to give him and Biden hops to. But whose propaganda is CNN hyping with this piece? Has Biden gone full monty on Hamas now?
Biden's and CNN's only concern is the election, they don't give a shit about anything but maintaining Democrat control.

Okay, I’ve toyed with you enough for one day. I’m clocking out. You and your tag team should get together while I’m off and plot a strategy for a good gothcha.
Have a good evening, thanks for the entertainment.

If he were so dedicated to massacring Palestinians, why are millions of them still alive?

He's got the full power of the modern Israeli military at his disposal after all.

Your hysterical rhetoric has not abated, I see.

He didn’t just bomb everyone because that would’ve brought the entirety of the weight of international opinion on him. By starving them and dismantling medical infrastructure, he will kill plenty more without bombs.

Your hysterical idiocy has not abated, I see.

What a fvcking nitwit…it ain’t that hard lol

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Yes, I saw that yesterday. If you don’t want to call it genocide that’s fine with me. Personally I think it’s genocide, most of the world agrees that is what it is, and many Israeli political leaders not only admit that is what it is they say so with a sick degree of pride. I doubt the dead Palestinians and those who are living the slaughter are too concerned what you and I call it.

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
He didn’t just bomb everyone because that would’ve brought the entirety of the weight of international opinion on him. By starving them and dismantling medical infrastructure, he will kill plenty more without bombs.

carry on
Maybe you could provide the Palestinians your grocery delivery expertise to help.

carry on
This post must have made more sense before it exited your head/ass.

Bugger on, pedoscott.

Yes, I saw that yesterday. If you don’t want to call it genocide that’s fine with me. Personally I think it’s genocide, most of the world agrees that is what it is, and many Israeli political leaders not only admit that is what it is they say so with a sick degree of pride. I doubt the dead Palestinians and those who are living the slaughter are too concerned what you and I call it.

Dan asks himself why using genocide is bad and can’t find any answers.

The gears must be slipping.

Can I just start calling you a pedophile?

Would you like that?

Reactions: okcpokefan12
Imagine that. Even CNN, a master shill for all things Israeli propaganda, has to fess up. I suppose some of you will now insist CNN is Hamas propaganda.

Mountain LIVE King Biscuit Flour Hour.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT