ADVERTISEMENT

What Happened To The Tunnels?

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
When Uncle Bibi began his assault on the Palestinian people of Gaza there was a lot of talk about needing to kill innocent Palestinians (Side Note: in Uncle Bibi’s mind there are no innocent Palestinians) in order to get to Hamas because the monsters of Hamas had built miles and miles of tunnels beneath those supposedly innocent Palestinians and he had to go through the innocents to get to Hamas in the tunnels. Hamas, you see, was hiding out in the tunnels safe from attack biding their time until they could safely reappear. Uncle Bibi was going to have to clear the tunnels of the vermin of Hamas one tunnel at a time until Hamas was finally destroyed once and for all. Well after a couple of weeks it seems all talk about tunnels quietly went away. Anybody know why? Isn’t Hamas still down in the tunnels? Isn’t it Hamas who Uncle Bibi is after? Why is he saying he’s going to attack the people in Rafah? The cowards of Hamas are hiding in the tunnels, aren’t they? What happened to the need to destroy the tunnel hide outs? Anybody? Anybody? Bueller? Anybody?

People move. The tunnels exist. I've seen too many videos to dispute otherwise. Even you don't dispute their existance. However, they've been cleaned out and thus Hamas has moved to their next hideout where they think their safe and can get cover from the Iran loving sympathizers in the world. Uncle Bibi's going to show them otherwise. If Hamas wants safety, they best start migrating to Iran.

People move. The tunnels exist. I've seen too many videos to dispute otherwise. Even you don't dispute their existance. However, they've been cleaned out and thus Hamas has moved to their next hideout where they think their safe and can get cover from the Iran loving sympathizers in the world. Uncle Bibi's going to show them otherwise. If Hamas wants safety, they best start migrating to Iran.
Thank you for your reply. I do not deny the existence of the tunnels, and never have, so I appreciate you confirm that with your comment. What I don't have is access to the tactics or thinking by the Hamas brass, which I assume you do since you seem to know what's happened to the tunnels, so I thank you for explaining the tunnels are empty of terrorists now. I would ask this in all sincerity: is it your opinion that anyone who expresses sympathy for the plight of the innocent Palestinians (not Hamas, Hamas is not innocent) are intentionally providing cover for what you call the "Iran loving sympathizers in the world?" Do you think it is possible that someone could hate Hamas and hate what Hamas did to innocent Israelis half a year ago and simultaneously hate the government of Israel and hate what it has done to innocent Palestinians for the last six months? Or do you think if someone hates what the government of Israel has done to innocent Palestinians for the last six months that can only mean they support Hamas and are Iran loving sympathizers?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Thank you for your reply. I do not deny the existence of the tunnels, and never have, so I appreciate you confirm that with your comment. What I don't have is access to the tactics or thinking by the Hamas brass, which I assume you do since you seem to know what's happened to the tunnels, so I thank you for explaining the tunnels are empty of terrorists now. I would ask this in all sincerity: is it your opinion that anyone who expresses sympathy for the plight of the innocent Palestinians (not Hamas, Hamas is not innocent) are intentionally providing cover for what you call the "Iran loving sympathizers in the world?" Do you think it is possible that someone could hate Hamas and hate what Hamas did to innocent Israelis half a year ago and simultaneously hate the government of Israel and hate what it has done to innocent Palestinians for the last six months? Or do you think if someone hates what the government of Israel has done to innocent Palestinians for the last six months that can only mean they support Hamas and are Iran loving sympathizers?
I know you sympathize with the Palestinians. If you have a population of 2.3M people, you are who your leadership says you are. And their leadership clearly says they are terrorists. If 2.3M people don't like that label, then they should have done something to change it prior to "the enemy" doing it for them. When America attacked Afghanistan, thousands of Afghans joined the American troops to assist in cleaning the neighborhoods, identifying terrorist cells, etc. The Palestinian people, if they want to be viewed as something other than Hamas, need to act like they are against Hamas, and not just be sheep. Sheep get sheered, and sheep get slaughtered.

I know you sympathize with the Palestinians. If you have a population of 2.3M people, you are who your leadership says you are. And their leadership clearly says they are terrorists. If 2.3M people don't like that label, then they should have done something to change it prior to "the enemy" doing it for them. When America attacked Afghanistan, thousands of Afghans joined the American troops to assist in cleaning the neighborhoods, identifying terrorist cells, etc. The Palestinian people, if they want to be viewed as something other than Hamas, need to act like they are against Hamas, and not just be sheep. Sheep get sheered, and sheep get slaughtered.
I think you are confused about how Israel looks at Palestinians and treats them. Saying Palestinians should join Israel in rooting out Hamas is lunacy. In the eyes of the people of Gaza the government of Israel is a thousand-fold more dangerous than Hamas could hope to be.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
O
Holy shit! Are the terrorstinians being shipped off to gas chambers in box cars? When did this start?
I’m sure the Palestinians who were shuttled from their homes into Gaza and are now being murdered by the thousands from bombs, tanks & snipers, and are systematically being starved to death (a much more painful way to die than a gas chamber), relish the distinction.

I think you are confused about how Israel looks at Palestinians and treats them. Saying Palestinians should join Israel in rooting out Hamas is lunacy. In the eyes of the people of Gaza the government of Israel is a thousand-fold more dangerous than Hamas could hope to be.
If they see Israel as the enemy, then what's the difference between them and Hamas from Israel's POV? Seems like you are saying that maybe those "peaceful civilians" aren't so innocent from the will of their Hamas leaders.

If they see Israel as the enemy, then what's the difference between them and Hamas from Israel's POV? Seems like you are saying that maybe those "peaceful civilians" aren't so innocent from the will of their Hamas leaders.
The difference is normal Palestinians accept their fate as defenseless subhumans as treated by the Zionists and do not resist. Kinda like the overwhelming number of American slaves passively accepted their lot in life and caused no problems.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT