ADVERTISEMENT

Bombing Terrorism Out Of Existence

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
How’s that working out?

Your author says "Palestinians refused to accept being thrown off their land and killed and forcibly displaced at the creation of the Israeli state in 1948'

She basically says Isreal should not exist. I can't get past the statement.

Also seems like most people don't take Isreal seriously when they say "never again'. A large part of the world wants them wiped out and has been that way for thousands of years.

Your author says "Palestinians refused to accept being thrown off their land and killed and forcibly displaced at the creation of the Israeli state in 1948'

She basically says Isreal should not exist. I can't get past the statement.

Also seems like most people don't take Isreal seriously when they say "never again'. A large part of the world wants them wiped out and has been that way for thousands of years.
I don't know what constitutes "a large part of the world" in your eyes, but there is no question that virtually the entire world, absent the USA, condemns what Israel is doing to Palestine today.

You're making an assumption about what she "basically says," but she's 100% correct when she says Palestinians took exception to being thrown off their land, killed and forcibly displaced by the creation of Israel. If you were a Palestinian wouldn't you take exception?

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
I don't know what constitutes "a large part of the world" in your eyes, but there is no question that virtually the entire world, absent the USA, condemns what Israel is doing to Palestine today.

You're making an assumption about what she "basically says," but she's 100% correct when she says Palestinians took exception to being thrown off their land, killed and forcibly displaced by the creation of Israel. If you were a Palestinian wouldn't you take exception?
So I assume you agree then that the Seminole tribe has every right to traverse the state of Florida and massacre as many civilians as they see fit?

So I assume you agree then that the Seminole tribe has every right to traverse the state of Florida and massacre as many civilians as they see fit?
Is the Seminole tribe blockaded? Do they need special visa's to work outside their reservation? Can they vote in national elections? Do they have equal rights under the law? Seems like the Seminole-U.S. conflict was ended with a one state solution.

No, I oppose massacres as an option of choice. In this case the question becomes who massacred whom. About 1000 Hamas fighters entered Israel and began killing people and fighting the IDF until they either were killed themselves or fell back to their own territory taking hostages with them (hostages they intended to trade for some of the several thousand Palestinian hostages/prisoners Israel is keepng under wraps), during the course of which 1100-1200 people were brutally killed, some of the innocents were killed by their own defense forces, how many we'll never know. It lasted a few hours before it was over. But by all appearences what the Hamas fighters did to innocent Israeli civilians is beyond belief. In reponse the ultra-far right nationalist Israeli government led by Bibi Netanyahu has unleashed a terror campaign of its own that now is reponsible for the cold blooded murder of over 11,000 people, over 4,500 of them children, has flattened city blocks that contained homes, schools, hospitals, businesses, cut off virtually all supplies necesary for survival, has been carried out for over a month, and then asks us with teary eyes to understand what a victim Israel is. Who massacred whom? If I can say without qualification that what Hamas did on October the 7th was a terror massacre that demands retribution, can you at least say what Israel has done is retribution enough?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Netanyahu has done more to support Hamas than a thousand Tlaibs and Ivy league students, yet we are going to send him $14billion

• Sad
Netanyahu has done more to support Hamas than a thousand Tlaibs and Ivy league students, yet we are going to send him $14billion
Shhh! You're not supposed to know that, even more you're not supposed to say it out loud. It's clearly an antisemitic dog whistle that will fill @Ostatedchi with grief.

• Haha
Shhh! You're not supposed to know that, even more you're not supposed to say it out loud. It's clearly an antisemitic dog whistle that will fill @Ostatedchi with grief.
That's understandable I guess. Everyone who disagrees with me is a Nazi.

And no I will not explain to a Nazi why they are Nazis

Is the Seminole tribe blockaded? Do they need special visa's to work outside their reservation? Can they vote in national elections? Do they have equal rights under the law? Seems like the Seminole-U.S. conflict was ended with a one state solution.
Was it? Seems more like the Seminole (and other Indian Tribes) - US conflict was ended when the US emerged victorious through a series of battles. And then through an act of government, forced Indians of their homeland and relocated them to the region of the victor's choosing. Not sure how that's any different than what the UN and Israel have done to the Palestinians. Yet we would never accept the Seminole tribe rising up and committing atrocities to 'reclaim their homeland'. But many seem to be perfectly willing to accept Hamas and the Palestinians doing the same.

No, I oppose massacres as an option of choice. In this case the question becomes who massacred whom. About 1000 Hamas fighters entered Israel and began killing people and fighting the IDF until they either were killed themselves or fell back to their own territory taking hostages with them (hostages they intended to trade for some of the several thousand Palestinian hostages/prisoners Israel is keepng under wraps), during the course of which 1100-1200 people were brutally killed, some of the innocents were killed by their own defense forces, how many we'll never know. It lasted a few hours before it was over. But by all appearences what the Hamas fighters did to innocent Israeli civilians is beyond belief. In reponse the ultra-far right nationalist Israeli government led by Bibi Netanyahu has unleashed a terror campaign of its own that now is reponsible for the cold blooded murder of over 11,000 people, over 4,500 of them children, has flattened city blocks that contained homes, schools, hospitals, businesses, cut off virtually all supplies necesary for survival, has been carried out for over a month, and then asks us with teary eyes to understand what a victim Israel is. Who massacred whom? If I can say without qualification that what Hamas did on October the 7th was a terror massacre that demands retribution, can you at least say what Israel has done is retribution enough?

this

dans way of saying the united states terrorized “cold blooded murder”
nazi germany

seriously dan lay off the peyote
you tripping balls dude

Was it? Seems more like the Seminole (and other Indian Tribes) - US conflict was ended when the US emerged victorious through a series of battles. And then through an act of government, forced Indians of their homeland and relocated them to the region of the victor's choosing. Not sure how that's any different than what the UN and Israel have done to the Palestinians.
Please see my above post highlighting the differences.

Please see my above post highlighting the differences.
Which part:

Is the Seminole tribe blockaded? They were in the 1800 when the government forcibly removed them from their territories.

Do they need special visa's to work outside their reservation? No. They were generally shot on site or otherwise denegrated in society outside of their reservation. Much worse than what Palenstinians face today.

Can they vote in national elections? They couldn't at the time.

Do they have equal rights under the law? Lol. Nope. They didn't.

Seems like the Seminole-U.S. conflict was ended with a one state solution. See my prior answer.

Which part:

Is the Seminole tribe blockaded? They were in the 1800 when the government forcibly removed them from their territories.

Do they need special visa's to work outside their reservation? No. They were generally shot on site or otherwise denegrated in society outside of their reservation. Much worse than what Palenstinians face today.

Can they vote in national elections? They couldn't at the time.

Do they have equal rights under the law? Lol. Nope. They didn't.
And under those conditions I don't think anyone begrudged the Seminoles resisting.
Seems like the Seminole-U.S. conflict was ended with a one state solution. See my prior answer.
One state solution. Exactly.

By this measure, we did. We dropped 10s of thousands of bombs from 25000 feet across all of Germany, indiscriminately killing all soldiers and citizens alike.
The US put its bomber crews at significantly higher risk in order to do daylight raids to better target military infrastructure

And under those conditions I don't think anyone begrudged the Seminoles resisting.

One state solution. Exactly.
Exactly. Israel has a one state solution too, defined by the UN and other countries in that region through a handful of treaties. So what's the fuss about?
The US put its bomber crews at significantly higher risk in order to do daylight raids to better target military infrastructure
And yet most of Germany still looked like Gaza does today. Residential or Industrial. It didn't matter. It all got bombed.

Exactly. Israel has a one state solution too, defined by the UN and other countries in that region through a handful of treaties. So what's the fuss about?
The blockade
The lack of freedom of movement
The lack of voting rights
The lack of equality under the law
And yet most of Germany still looked like Gaza does today. Residential or Industrial. It didn't matter. It all got bombed.
You can thank nighttime British raids for that. (And war criminal Churchill)

Germany also had a war industry complex capable of conquering Europe and most of Russia.

By this measure, we did. We dropped 10s of thousands of bombs from 25000 feet across all of Germany, indiscriminately killing all soldiers and citizens alike.

my grandad was in 45th division
when they came upon ashaffenburgh
they told the germans surrender or we will level the city

so they leveled the city
and i’m here today
and the germans got what was coming

btw LTC Felix Sparks was a colorado supreme court justice and gives a video recall on the liberation of dachau at the 45th div museum in okc

“Following extensive urban combat with severe losses to the German side, Major Emil Lamberth surrendered to LTC Felix L. Sparks at 9am on 3 April 1945 after hanging white flags from the damaged towers of Schloss Johannisburg. In his news conference of 7 April 1945, Secretary of War Henry L. Stimson noted: "There is a lesson with respect to [fighting to the end] in Aschaffenburg. There Nazi fanatics used the visible threat of two hangings to compel German soldiers and civilians to fight for a week."

The blockade

You can thank nighttime British raids for that. (And war criminal Churchill)

Germany also had a war industry complex capable of conquering Europe and most of Russia.
You do know that US Bombers leveled Cities in Germany too?

Pragmatically speaking...

The blockade
Keeps the terrorists from getting more stuff to kill people with than they already manage to get. A free for all seems like a bad idea. But this is on the fringe of what I could argue is being pragmatic because there could be a MUCH BETTER effort to help make sure the needs of Gazans are met.
Mostly kept the terrorists out (past tense for obvious reasons).
Unless they reject Hamas and accept a one state solution, not sure why they should be allowed to vote in Israeli elections. They can't have their own because of the terrorists who usurped their government.
Nothing pragmatic to argue here. Israeli treatment of Palestinians in regards to due process and equality under Israeli law is abhorrent. Palestinians are entitled to due process and equality of law. They should be handled no differently than Israeli citizens at a minimum IMO.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Good God the level of ignorance is astounding of the pro Hamas/Palestinian supporters. Hamas can give up their hostages. Agree to turn over all their weapons, surrender their barbaric child murdering depraved fanatics or they can be obliterated.

The Palestinian people hate Israel and overwhelmingly want them destroyed. But their only hope for a life is if Israel wins.

Good God the level of ignorance is astounding of the pro Hamas/Palestinian supporters. Hamas can give up their hostages. Agree to turn over all their weapons, surrender their barbaric child murdering depraved fanatics or they can be obliterated.

The Palestinian people hate Israel and overwhelmingly want them destroyed. But their only hope for a life is if Israel wins.
All of islam supports and funds the demise of Israel. They're all in cahoots.

Last edited:
You do know Germany and the Ottomans some call “Palestinians” lost WWII, right?

The vast majority of the people in that area had ZERO land ownership. The ones that did own land were a majority of Nazi sympathizers that hated Jews for antisemitism and/or nationalism.

And, how did those ottomans get the land in the first place? Conquest. It wasn’t theirs either.

They f’ing lost, dude. Plain and simple.

They (Israeli’s Arab neighbors) attempted to fix this in the 6-day war where Israel absolutely kicked the $h1t out of the Islamic attempt to end Israel. They also lost territory in a conflict they started. Tough luck, dickheads.

The attempts to win back the land the same way it was won in 48 pretty much died there.

What did they turn to? Terrorism, like the barbaric cowards they are.

You do know Germany and the Ottomans some call “Palestinians” lost WWII, right?

The vast majority of the people in that area had ZERO land ownership. The ones that did own land were a majority of Nazi sympathizers that hated Jews for antisemitism and/or nationalism.

And, how did those ottomans get the land in the first place? Conquest. It wasn’t theirs either.

They f’ing lost, dude. Plain and simple.

They attempting to fix this in the 6-day war where Israel absolutely kicked the $h1t out of its neighbors.

The attempts to win back the land the same way it was won in 48 pretty much died there.

What did they turn to? Terrorism, like the barbaric cowards they are.
I thought I had a pretty good grasp of the issue, but I am learning for the first time that the Ottomans lost WWII. Time for me to re-evaluate.

I thought I had a pretty good grasp of the issue, but I am learning for the first time that the Ottomans lost WWII. Time for me to re-evaluate.
Husseini and friends in “Palestine” were from the same Turks that attempted to irradiate Jews in WWI and then again in WWII.

Like I said, they were ottomans.

Reactions: windriverrange
This is true, I think it was daytime raids in Germany and nighttime raids of the Ottomans. Is that what they taught in ROTC?
No. It’s not. I’m not even arguing this. Just look up LeMay, dude.

BTW, maybe see a doctor when you take this break. Your “human shield” comparison has me concerned you have a brain hemorrhage.

No. It’s not. I’m not even arguing this. Just look up LeMay, dude.

BTW, maybe see a doctor when you take this break. Your “human shield” comparison has me concerned you have a brain hemorrhage.
Yeah I am losing it, I could have sworn that the ottoman empire was defeated in the first world war not the second, and that Curtis Lemay implemented his strategic bombing theories in the Pacific theater not Europe.

Last edited:
Yeah I am losing it, I could have sworn that the ottoman empire was defeat in the first world war not the second, and that Curtis Lemay implemented his strategic bombing theories in the Pacific theater not Europe.
There will never be another set up as perfect as this for this gif so I gotta...

ab2926a4-d9ce-4bcb-abc1-04c2bb541db9_text.gif

Yeah I am losing it, I could have sworn that the ottoman empire was defeated in the first world war not the second, and that Curtis Lemay implemented his strategic bombing theories in the Pacific theater not Europe.
Who do you think created the strategy for the night time fire bombings in both Dresden and Japan?

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT