ADVERTISEMENT

They are just "Dreamers" right Libs?

OUSOONER67

Heisman Winner
Mar 23, 2004

How many have not been caught? Smdh​

Lebanese migrant detained at border claims Hezbollah ties, bomb plot​

A 22-year-old Lebanese migrant apprehended for crossing the border illegally near El Paso, Texas, on March 9 claimed to be a former Hezbollah member headed to New York and planning “to make a bomb,” NewsNation confirmed with Customs and Border Protection (CBP) sources.

https://www.newsnationnow.com/us-ne...ebanese-migrant-hezbollah-new-york-bomb-plot/

Not to distract, but I am anyway: growing up in Creek County, the city of Bristow had (still has?) a ton of
Lebanese residents. Didn't/still don't know how they migrated there, but some good folks. My favorite: George Shamas - Anchor Drive In - great food and beer for 16 yr. olds from carhops back in early 60's. :D

Not to distract, but I am anyway: growing up in Creek County, the city of Bristow had (still has?) a ton of
Lebanese residents. Didn't/still don't know how they migrated there, but some good folks. My favorite: George Shamas - Anchor Drive In - great food and beer for 16 yr. olds from carhops back in early 60's. :D

Lebanon has a higher percentage of Christian population (about 33%) than any other Middle East country. They are good people, but its the 67% muslim population that is the problem. A lot of Muslims are some really shitty trouble-making animals.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT