ADVERTISEMENT

I Didn’t Know Any Of This

“By conveying that Iran’s Jews considered themselves Iranian first and would support their fellow citizen’s choice of a new system of government, they hoped to elicit a guarantee against Jews being targeted.”

So they had to renounce their religion in favor of the Islamic state for all intents and purposes. LET FREEDOM RING!!!!!!!

Reactions: OUSOONER67
They are Dhimmis. Israel is not under Sharia nor Dhimmi so they are not Dar al Islam but Dar al Harb and sitting on land that was Dar al Islam for 500 years.

There is a lot you don't know:

Majlis, Hojjateh, 12vers, Sunni vs Shia, the Mahdi, The Dajjal ( LOL is it Dan Crenshaw, Moshe Dayan is long dead?) The Satanic Verses not Rushdies book.

This goyim a Kohen of the Order of MelchiZedek says:

Sha Alu Shalom Yerushalayam
Baruch haba B'Shem Adonai

Reactions: windriverrange
They are Dhimmis. Israel is not under Sharia nor Dhimmi so they are not Dar al Islam but Dar al Harb and sitting on land that was Dar al Islam for 500 years.

Majlis, Hojjateh, 12vers, Sunni vs Shia, the Mahdi, The Dajjal ( LOL is it Dan Crenshaw, Moshe Dayan is long dead?) The Satanic Verses not Rushdies book.

I have no idea what you just said, but I'll defend your right to say it with all I've got.

What the hell is that.

Dhimmi = second class citizens under Islam who pay a tax. Dar al Islam = house of submission. Dar al Harb= House of war.

Majlis
Iranian parliament
, Hojjateh
Iranian Religious Society
Shai sect believers in the 12 iman as the mahdi.
, Sunni vs Shia,
Muslim version of Catholic vs Protestant
the Mahdi,
Muslim Messiah
The Dajjal ( LOL is it Dan Crenshaw, Moshe Dayan is long dead?)
Muslim "anti-Christ" figure, a one-eyed military leader
The Satanic Verses not Rushdies book.
Verses written by Mohammed where believes he was deceived by Satan
I am a gentile Priest in the Order of the Righteous King (Jesus)
Sha Alu Shalom Yerushalayim
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem
Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord (Jesus)

Last edited:
Dhimmi = second class citizens under Islam who pay a tax. Dar al Islam = house of submission. Dar al Harb= House of war.

Iranian parliament

Iranian Religious Society

Shai sect believers in the 12 iman as the mahdi.

Muslim version of Catholic vs Protestant

Muslim Messiah

Muslim "anti-Christ" figure, a one-eyed military leader

Verses written by Mohammed where believes he was deceived by Satan

I am a gentile Priest in the Order of the Righteous King (Jesus)

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem

Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord (Jesus)

Wonder how many of our esteemed parasitic whore politicians know that much about Iran or Islam? When you run for office let me know where to send the donation ;-).

• Haha
Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT