ADVERTISEMENT

“We are coming for your children”

Lol Says a guy mischaracterizing an issue under the tag “tolerance”.
Can you maybe clarify the issue here? The trolly song is all about "making an ally out of you yet" - that sure sounds like tolerance to me... In a trolling, kinda snarky way.

Or a clever way to twist a hateful message into a positive one.

Thats a reach.

They’re preaching to the converted.

That song isn’t aimed at converting, it’s a big middle finger to a hyper exaggerated enemy.

Nobody cares if you chug wang or not.

People are tired of the left trying to force their perverted ways onto them. You wanna be gay? Fine but do it quietly and keep it to yourself. I don't go around shouting I am straight and we are coming after your children. Ever messed with a Southern Womans kids? Hell hath no fury like a pissed off Southern Woman. Think Momma Bear with Cubs.

Reactions: iasooner2000
People are tired of the left trying to force their perverted ways onto them.
Honestly, and I mean for reals, has anyone ever tried to force their perverted ways onto you? Did you say yes? Did you enjoy it? What do you have to complain about then?

Thats a reach.

They’re preaching to the converted.

That song isn’t aimed at converting, it’s a big middle finger to a hyper exaggerated enemy.

Nobody cares if you chug wang or not.
It is all these things and more.

It is awe-inspiring to see you burn the calories to keep this at the top of the board.

• Haha
Reactions: soonerinlOUisiana
Don't know and not sure I'd characterize it as an anomaly.

What I find commonly in this issue is all the folks willing to point out the specks in other people's eyes while ignoring the plank in their own.
Can you not accept the fact that some people see homosexuality as a sin?

Reactions: okcpokefan12
Through my years of experience and having numerous gay friends and work associates I've found the majority of gay men were molested by older men when they were children. The most popular associations of these older men were, teachers, family members and sadly enough clergy members.
I myself had an attempted molestation by a teacher when I was in eighth grade. He was the most popular teacher in school and numerous students had questionable encounters. As kids not knowing any better, especially back then, we just brushed it off and didn't think much about it. We actually nick named him homer Coker. It wasn't until I got older did I realize what was taken place. By then he was dead and gone.

In the same vein, isn’t it ironic that the Boy Scouts of America are having to pay beaucoup amounts of money to people who were victims of molestation… molestation that came at the hands of male troop leaders who were gay (and pedophiles), yet the Boy Scouts actually OPENED their doors for these types to openly be a part of their organization?!?! Speaking as an Eagle Scout, I am sickened and offended by what that organization has become.

Did the video really say we are coming for your children?

I've never had a problem with gays but I might now

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT