ADVERTISEMENT

“We are coming for your children”

Ummm... that's exactly the point. Teach kindness and tolerance to combat bigotry. Easy.
Animated-picture-of-rolling-eyes1.gif

@Ostatedchi what biological anomaly made homosexuality and pedophelia so common in Ancient Greek and Roman times?
Don't know and not sure I'd characterize it as an anomaly.

What I find commonly in this issue is all the folks willing to point out the specks in other people's eyes while ignoring the plank in their own.

Reactions: Been Jammin
Lol Says a guy mischaracterizing an issue under the tag “tolerance”.
I'm not mischaracterizing anything. If there is some other agenda that you are aware of then spell it out so we can evaluate it.

Don't know and not sure I'd characterize it as an anomaly.

What I find commonly in this issue is all the folks willing to point out the specks in other people's eyes while ignoring the plank in their own.

so you are saying the same percentage of people are gay and pedo now as they were in those times, but they just don’t act on it or are open?

This isn’t an anomaly when compared to other times and civilizations?

Among the Greeks homosexuality was common, especially in the military. Some have argued that homosexuality may have been the norm for both men and women and heterosexual sex was primarily just to have babies.
Sexual contact occurred among males in the bath houses. Gymnasiums, where naked men and boys, exercised and worked out together, were regarded as breeding grounds for homo-erotic impulses. At the extreme end, members of Magna Mat cults dressed in women’s clothes and sometimes castrated themselves.

so you are saying the same percentage of people are gay and pedo now as they were in those times, but they just don’t act on it or are open?
First off... gay isn't pedo. Your continually binding them together is pretty damn insulting.

And I can't see any statistical way to accurately measure your question.

First off... gay isn't pedo. Your continually binding them together is pretty damn insulting.

And I can't see any statistical way to accurately measure your question.

i never said gay was pedo. I paired them together as do many historians when discussing the era of gymnasium. The fact that you are now a leftist of course you would find something to be offended about out of thin air. Just a cliche at this point.

Since you can’t offer an opinion then you will be unable to counter mine. Homosexuality and pedophilia were culturally accepted in those times, they weren’t born that way. Now the agenda to turn kids gay in kids shows and culture is as obvious as can be. With what we know about Roman history we know it can be done and the argument that homosexuality exclusively comes assigned at birth (lol at that argument) is impossible.

Reactions: BIGOSUFAN
i never said gay was pedo. I paired them together as do many historians when discussing the era of gymnasium. The fact that you are now a leftist of course you would find something to be offended about out of thin air. Just a cliche at this point.

Since you can’t offer an opinion then you will be unable to counter mine. Homosexuality and pedophilia were culturally accepted in those times, they weren’t born that way. Now the agenda to turn kids gay in kids shows and culture is as obvious as can be. With what we know about Roman history we know it can be done and the argument that homosexuality exclusively comes assigned at birth (lol at that argument) is impossible.
Your transition into old grumpy man has been wild to watch. You could even say you are a trans person. Happy to Grumpy

I thought my argument was ironclad as well. Thank you.
It's actually pretty ridiculous. I'm not ever changing your mind. So I choose to not continually bash my head against a concrete wall.

We'll just educate your children to be more tolerant.

Reactions: davidallen
It's actually pretty ridiculous. I'm not ever changing your mind. So I choose to not continually bash my head against a concrete wall.

We'll just educate your children to be more tolerant.

pretty ridiculous? Strong opinion for something you just said you couldn’t have an opinion on based on the information. Without the parameters of logic it’s toads wild ride with you people when it comes to intellectual consistency.

I do love it when a leftist gives up. Hitting your head against the wall is a good metaphor for trying to make sense out of the nonsensical.

Just giving you an alternative that is more correct.

Through my years of experience and having numerous gay friends and work associates I've found the majority of gay men were molested by older men when they were children. The most popular associations of these older men were, teachers, family members and sadly enough clergy members.
I myself had an attempted molestation by a teacher when I was in eighth grade. He was the most popular teacher in school and numerous students had questionable encounters. As kids not knowing any better, especially back then, we just brushed it off and didn't think much about it. We actually nick named him homer Coker. It wasn't until I got older did I realize what was taken place. By then he was dead and gone.

pretty ridiculous? Strong opinion for something you just said you couldn’t have an opinion on based on the information. Without the parameters of logic it’s toads wild ride with you people when it comes to intellectual consistency.

I do love it when a leftist gives up. Hitting your head against the wall is a good metaphor for trying to make sense out of the nonsensical.
You sure like to read what wasn't written.

I said that it is hard to have an opinion on the difference between the rates from today against the rates of Roman times.

You sure like to read what wasn't written.

I said that it is hard to have an opinion on the difference between the rates from today against the rates of Roman times.

its not hard at all, but you would have to contradict yourself to admit it. Sexual preferences ebb and flow based on cultural norms.

In a nutshell, Liberals want tolerance but they don't tolerate anything that does not fit their narrative. CONFORM OR BE CAST OUT! If you won't conform we will make your kids Conform.
Thats gonna win a lot of people over.
And I criticize the left when they are intolerant as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT