ADVERTISEMENT

I Look At This Picture Of These Children

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
And thank God they’re not Palestinian children in Gaza. If they were they might already be dead from IDF bombardment and some people on this board would approve because it’s just a result of Israel defending itself against them, and it’s all Hamas’ fault anyway, Israel is the real victim because Israel is *always* the victim. These look like sweet little children that aren’t vermin and don’t have bo and sleep safely in their own beds at night. Palestinian children? F__k ‘em! They’re getting what they deserve!

Generations of Palestinian children indoctrinated to hate the Jewish people. Now these children are young adults is it any wonder there are problems?

Reactions: TPOKE

Generations of Palestinian children indoctrinated to hate the Jewish people. Now these children are young adults is it any wonder there are problems?
Yes, let's kill those children before they become indoctrinated. Thirty to fifty thouand Hamas members out of two million three hundred thousand Palestinians, half of whom are the indoctrinated children, is a testement to how successful the indoctrination has been. Tell me: does Israel indoctrinate its children to hate Palestinians and want to kill them? I would guess they do, because they find it incredibly easy to get their young people to kill at will.

iu

Yes, let's kill those children before they become indoctrinated. Thirty to fifty thouand Hamas members out of two million three hundred thousand Palestinians, half of whom are the indoctrinated children, is a testement to how successful the indoctrination has been. Tell me: does Israel indoctrinate its children to hate Palestinians and want to kill them? I would guess they do, because they find it incredibly easy to get their young people to kill at will.
You keep repeating the 30 to 50 thousand number all while ignoring the support Hamas receives from the population. If the Palestinians were not supportive of Hamas the 2 million would rise up against them to get rid of them especially now with the full support of Israel.

Reactions: TPOKE

The sole reason you are so comfortable with the phrases you keep repeating is because indoctrination works.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT