ADVERTISEMENT

“We are coming for your children”

The “gay lifestyle” is worse than smoking for you. Look up the stats on this.

Introducing it to kids is destructive and should be opposed by sane members of society.
Then change the constitution.

The “gay lifestyle” is worse than smoking for you. Look up the stats on this.

Introducing it to kids is destructive and should be opposed by sane members of society.
The stats from the height of the AIDs epidemic, or the current stats?

And which direction do you think the causality runs?

Reactions: Been Jammin
So you align philosophically with Antifa. Got it.
The stats from the height of the AIDs epidemic, or the current stats?

And which direction do you think the causality runs?
Fairly recent stats:

Fairly recent stats:

Methods. We used data from a retrospective cohort of 5574 men aged 17 to 59 years, first interviewed in the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey III (NHANES III; 1988–1994) and then followed for mortality status up to 18 years later. We classified men into 3 groups: those reporting (1) any same-sex sexual partners (men who have sex with men [MSM]; n = 85), (2) only female sexual partners (n = 5292), and (3) no sexual partners (n = 197). Groups were then compared for all-cause mortality, HIV-related mortality, suicide-related mortality, and non–HIV-related mortality.

Results. Compared with heterosexual men, MSM evidenced greater all-cause mortality. Approximately 13% of MSM died from HIV-related causes compared with 0.1% of men reporting only female partners. However, mortality risk from non–HIV-related causes, including suicide, was not elevated among MSM.

Conclusions. In the United States, the HIV epidemic continues to be the major contributing factor for premature death rates among MSM. Cohorts such as the NHANES III offer a unique opportunity to track the effects of the HIV epidemic on this population.

Methods. We used data from a retrospective cohort of 5574 men aged 17 to 59 years, first interviewed in the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey III (NHANES III; 1988–1994) and then followed for mortality status up to 18 years later. We classified men into 3 groups: those reporting (1) any same-sex sexual partners (men who have sex with men [MSM]; n = 85), (2) only female sexual partners (n = 5292), and (3) no sexual partners (n = 197). Groups were then compared for all-cause mortality, HIV-related mortality, suicide-related mortality, and non–HIV-related mortality.

Results. Compared with heterosexual men, MSM evidenced greater all-cause mortality. Approximately 13% of MSM died from HIV-related causes compared with 0.1% of men reporting only female partners. However, mortality risk from non–HIV-related causes, including suicide, was not elevated among MSM.

Conclusions. In the United States, the HIV epidemic continues to be the major contributing factor for premature death rates among MSM. Cohorts such as the NHANES III offer a unique opportunity to track the effects of the HIV epidemic on this population.
Just to be clear this report is made by government-sponsored scientists, academics and people with credentials, right? Because @Syskatine will not listen unless it meets that criteria.

Look at this little sell out bitch....,no one should be trying to sexualize young children whether they are straight, gay, transgender. Wrong is wrong. You are pathetic and without morals.
I'm fully against sexualizing children. Period.

But drag queens aren't necessarily sexual. It can be gender expression; not, sexual orientation or sexuality.
Just as a comedian can have an act that isn't child appropriate, so can a drag queen. But they also can have family friendly content.

Imagine a Christian Group putting out a video saying to the Gay Community we are coming after your Children since you are intolerant of Religion and others beliefs, so they will not grow up to be sinners and intolerant such as yourselves.
Gay Parents don't have Gay kids?
Ex wifes Aunt was a Lesbian, her son is gay and her daughter is a lesbian. Learned behavior or genetic? No idea.
She passed away yrs ago but I would wager she wouldn't allow it which would be her right.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Imagine a Christian Group putting out a video saying to the Gay Community we are coming after your Children since you are intolerant of Religion and others beliefs, so they will not grow up to be sinners and intolerant such as yourselves.
I'd have no issue with that and would oppose anyone trying to censor them.

Gay Parents don't have Gay kids?
Ex wifes Aunt was a Lesbian, her son is gay and her daughter is a lesbian. Learned behavior or genetic? No idea.
She passed away yrs ago but I would wager she wouldn't allow it which would be her right.
Yeah Christian groups would never push their beliefs on children.

No way you typed that with a straight face.

Well except for Mormon Girls knocking on my door yrs ago. My buddies and I were sitting around drinking and they showed up at the door. We said they could come in and after a few mins of being hit on by a bunch of half drunk 21 yr olds they would probably say we pushed our belief on them that we wanted to get laid. 🤣🤣🤣
They sure left in a hurry.

Went to Church with my Parents as a kid and continued to as an Adult off and on. Nobody ever forced it on me.
Sorry to let you down but I did say it with a straight face.

Oh, dear God.
Maybe that’s where we differ. I see that a Drag Queen is just a person in a costume doing a performance. That performance doesn’t have to be necessarily sexual. I equate it to Shakespearean plays where the men played the female roles.

You don’t seem to divorce the actor from the play.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Maybe that’s where we differ. I see that a Drag Queen is just a person in a costume doing a performance. That performance doesn’t have to be necessarily sexual. I equate it to Shakespearean plays where the men played the female roles.

You don’t seem to divorce the actor from the play.
Can you not see the difference between Rainbow Dildo Butt Monkey and some benign character like Captain Kangaroo, or Barney the Dinosaur?

Just perused through this thread. Cool stuff. I especially like the part when @davidallen tells someone to shut the f**k up. That was pure gold.
A few years back in one of these threads he told me that I was blinded by my “white privilege.” He never responded after I told him I wasn’t white.

A few years back in one of these threads he told me that I was blinded by my “white privilege.” He never responded after I told him I wasn’t white.
I’m sure he felt you had unfairly sucker punched him and therefore didn’t deserve a reply. That or he realized he’d just made a fool of himself again and needed to retreat to his treehouse, have a bottle of wine and lick his wounds.

Ya know. I'm holding my arm next to a piece of blank copy paper, and I'm not all that white either. In fact, I'm darker than many of Louisiana's "creoles" who are considered "black". Is there such a thing as "taupe privilege'?

c7c24d3eb275947cb2486275ed970835.jpg

Just perused through this thread. Cool stuff. I especially like the part when @davidallen tells someone to shut the f**k up. That was pure gold.

What was especially “gold” was he presented himself as one of the adults in the conversation.

You should absolutely white knight for @okcpukefan12 - the bet welshing POS - he is right up your alley. (Apologies to the Welsh people - you don't deserve to be associated with that POS)
🤣🤣🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT