ADVERTISEMENT

X-men Apocalypse.

I had some of the comics as a kid but I don't get the xmen thing.

Some of it probably depends on when you grew up. When I was a kid the cartoon was huge so I was all about the X-Men.

Probably the dorkiest hing about me but I just recently completed my collection of every Uncanny X-Men issue ever.

Some of it probably depends on when you grew up. When I was a kid the cartoon was huge so I was all about the X-Men.

Probably the dorkiest hing about me but I just recently completed my collection of every Uncanny X-Men issue ever.

I'm jealous. I collected uncanny x-men when I was a kid. Still have my collection, but have a lot of holes in it (especially in the #90-115 range). Are most of yours in mint condition? Do you continue to collect them up to the current issues?

I'm jealous. I collected uncanny x-men when I was a kid. Still have my collection, but have a lot of holes in it (especially in the #90-115 range). Are most of yours in mint condition? Do you continue to collect them up to the current issues?

Not even close to mint. I've just always liked the X-Men so I thought it would be fun to go back and try to get them all. Kind of an OCD thing. Some are in great condition but a lot are just beat up reader copies. My copy of X-Men 1 is in pretty bad shape but still cost more than any rational human should pay for something like that. I still read the current issues they are pretty hit or miss.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT